Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I really want a red panda babyyy
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie Ahh okay 😄 As long as you're alright and safe? 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    Lol yeah. Fee gr8899 how’s you?  My eyes are burning not sure why. Tho weird 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Eleanor how the queen of quizzes??
  • Options
    @Liam hey how are you
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Hey @GreenTea , not too shabby thanks! how're you?
  • Options
    @Shaunie yeah I'm all good thank you 🙂 nothing you can think of that's irritating you eyes? 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    @Shaunie yeah I'm all good thank you 🙂 nothing you can think of that's irritating you eyes? 
    Dunno what’s the zen life like there ?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Shaunie the Zen life is great 😊 You seem a little different tonight, just really wanna make sure youre alright? You can talk to me about anything ❤️
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Liam said:
    Hey @GreenTea , not too shabby thanks! how're you?

I'm alright thanks! Haha really enjoyed the quiz!

@Eleanor how you doing? Queen of quizzes!!
  • Options
    @GreenTea I'm doing great thank you ❤️
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Hug thread is there If you need it @Shaunie
  • Options
    Think I’m in a BPD high 💀👁🦒
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Don’t need hugs thread. I’m doing great 
  • Options
    @Shaunie Ahh okay, are you able to keep yourself safe tonight? 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    have to be up early tomorrowwww :joy: 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    GreenTea said:
    Don’t need hugs thread. I’m doing great 

:) just a suggestion as you don't seem ok. Do you need crisis support?
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    @GreenTea I'm doing great thank you ❤️

Good to hear. 
    You aced the quiz 😂 I thought my round would be difficult
  • Options
    So what shall we invent tonight? Face mask for bum whole or 
  • Options
    No why would I need crisis support?
  • Options
    @GreenTea your round was so good!! Entertainment questions I actually knew the answers to, I just wasn’t quick enough in my typing ;)@Eleanor got there wayyyy before me! Well done Eleanor <3<3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @Shaunie we’re just making sure you’re alright, please know the support is there if you do feel you need it at any point. Please stay safe, I understand you feel great but you don’t seem like yourself 
  • Options
    @Aidan Woah a 'the mix' pen??? I Would feel so offical, I would have to write all my youth panel notes with it 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    I haven’t had any coffee today but I’m so tempted lolllll 
  • Options
    I’m invisible to death. I feel like I’ve flown out of a helicopter in my past life and survived it. I don’t know if I should tell the evening telegraph 
  • Options
    I think I knew some people from my past life. I recognised so many faces today. Went out for a mea
  • Options
    @Shaunie I know you're in a high right now so all may seem possible make sure not to accidentally do anything that could harm you <3 What usually happens when you experience a BPD high may I ask? :) 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    have to be up early tomorrowwww :joy: 

Sameee! 
    My train is at 10am and I need to wash my hair before I go so it's one less thing to do while away hahahahaha
    Need to wash and dry my hair in time 😂 

@Shaunie people are just concerned because you aren't making any sense..do you need crisis support or is there anyone we can contact?
  • Options
    Oh no. Honestly I’m completely safe. You know when feel a buzz inside you when happy and feel like everything is possible now 
  • Options
    @Shaunie Yeah I get that, like when you've done something great and you feel all happy and powerful?
    Alis propriis volat