Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,558 Skive's The Limit
    Laine said:
    I was just making a pic for hugs thread Shaunie don't worry still here I'll probably be up for ages aha :)
    Aw see too kind!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie That pic is amazing!!!
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    @Shaunie That pic is amazing!!!
    Ikr 😎
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Well this distraction from suicidal thoughts went well :/... Now I'm just extremely frustrated and more on edge. Didn't mean to offend anyone with my opinion. I'm clearly just a stupid fat cunt that needs to shut up
  • Options
    @Laine
    I’m  psychic. 

Did you make someone’s day today? My brain just told me. 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,667 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea I really do understand the anxiety and thinking that people hate you when they don’t. I actually often feel the same I often feel like no one could ever actually like me or care about me. I really understand where you’re coming from. So all I can do is reassure you as someone who gets it, no one hates you. I don’t hate you. People care about you and enjoy seeing you around on this thread and others. You have been so supportive to me over these past few weeks it has been so appreciated. <3<3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    We don't hate you ❤️ 

The beauty of life is having different opinions so we're not all the same :)

That's so lovely Liam I do agree! 
    The idea of self love is to be happy with you inside and out there should be no standards to look a certain way, just to do what you like x

Our opinions are our own discussing these are great but ultimately it's our thoughts.

The insight from both sides has been wonderful maybe now we can move onto something fun that we can all talk about :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    @Laine
    I’m  psychic. 

I think
    it was mine🤣
  • Options
    Millie are you okay. What’s an audiology
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Was just about to say it looks like I made yours by the sound of it! 😂 But could have for others I talk to a lot of people aha ❤️

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    @GreenTea You haven't offended anyone <3 People were sharing their opinions and it's alright to have different ones :) You are not any of those things <3 Maybe take a break to control your anxiety and make sure to take care of yourself <3

Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    Shaunie said:
    @Laine
    I’m  psychic. 

Yours by the sounds of it @Shaunie :lol:
    Literally lol😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    Laine said:
    We don't hate you ❤️ 

The beauty of life is having different opinions so we're not all the same :)

That's so lovely Liam I do agree! 
    The idea of self love is to be happy with you inside and out there should be no standards to look a certain way, just to do what you like x

Our opinions are our own discussing these are great but ultimately it's our thoughts.

The insight from both sides has been wonderful maybe now we can move onto something fun that we can all talk about :)

But my opinion is always shot down and apparently offensive. 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Its just different opinions. People have different opinions about everything and that particular debate was a touchy one. Happy to move onto something more jolly :smile::lol:
  • Options
    Eleanor. 

What shoes did you buy? 
  • Options
    @shaunie take a guess...
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    This has been a fucking shit few days. 
  • Options
    😂😂😂😂

the pressure😅😅

nike shoes????
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,667 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea sending you massive hugs <3 you will get through this, you’ll enjoy your time with your friend. I’m always here if you need a chat or a rant about anything <3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Thank you. Posted in hugs.

Just shit and desperate for distraction but I'm always in the wrong 
  • Options
    @Shaunie Nah was looking for a smart pair of black lace up shoes but they didn't have in my size, even went to the kids section and they were too big *cries* My ones have a hole in the bottom :(
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    @Shaunie Audiology is ears and hearing , I’m slowing losing my hearing 

@GreenTea ohh that makes sense about the storm Louie is being super clingy tonight 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Ima just get more rum. Problem solved
  • Options
    @GreenTea hope you're okay <3
  • Options
    @Millie2787 yep it's a long time over due. Hope he will be ok, you could always put the radio on for him if noise is to much
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    @Shaunie Nah was looking for a smart pair of black lace up shoes but they didn't have in my size, even went to the kids section and they were too big *cries* My ones have a hole in the bottom :(
    Ffs. You should of just said nike ;).

oh no. 

My life hack is getting all branded shoes in kids section. Cheaper
  • Options
    That's why im not allowed sugar after 6pm @Aidan :lol:
  • Options
    Need to bury hector in the morning..
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    Ay @Eleanor @Shaunie do you know a way to geta child equivalent of a mens 11 in the kids section? :lol:
    Is it kids size 11????? 

I’m size 5 in woman’s. I get size five in kids and it’s the same thing😅
  • Options
    @Aidan Unfortunately not, you see I have toddler feet and need to wear a size 2 shoe which just doesn't exist in adult shoes :) My old black shoes were in the back to school range from clarks, this is a service announcement I am going to uni, not school *makes angry face* 
    Alis propriis volat