Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Sigh
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I'd drive rn if I could gah imagine just a cruise along the motorway get the tunes going 😍

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Sending hugs @GreenTea
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Thanks. 

Might go sit in the rain once sorted myself out
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    ill come @Laine ! :lol:
  • Options
    Don't even know if it's still raining
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I just gotta go yanno I love escaping! 😂

Can bring some snacks Liam but maybe not any sugar tho could get to a 24 Hr maccies 😆

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• Options
    Hello?
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,558 Skive's The Limit
    Do you ever buy something and think. Omg if I picked up the smoothie next to this one. Someone else would have their mouth around this. Like I just determined someone’s life😅
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Laine you cannae ban me from sugar on the cool road trip :cry: give me the sugar ill be buzzing all night  :lol:

also a gherkin burger from maccies and some nuggets pls
  • Options
  • Options
    Liam said:

Are you mad at me..?

I'm.sorry if my opinion offended you..
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,667 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea it’s not raining here it hasn’t all day ahaha, it’s actually been sunny here again. We need a storm here it’s that horrid humid heat 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    Oh wow kids sizes are the same as adults I thought it was a different scale :lol:

Woo kids shoes no VAT!!
    Let me guess. You’re size 11?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @GreenTea Absolutely not mad at all, not even slightly!! I appreciated and heard your opinion and then shed a little bit of light on a different opinion :smiley: No hard feelings, pal <3
  • Options
    @GreenTea it’s not raining here it hasn’t all day ahaha, it’s actually been sunny here again. We need a storm here it’s that horrid humid heat 

Raining all day here. Want to go down the street and lay on the road in it. It's more open down the street so more rain would hit. It feels good to lay in rain
  • Options
    @Liam @Laine count me in for the road trip please ;) I love just driving with tunes on, I sometimes wish I could drive too so I could just like do that at this time of night because I think I’d find it relaxing 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Guys I thought we was moving on with that convo 

it offended me because I want lip fillers. But I’m cool hearing other people’s opinions. But i Just move on 😅
  • Options
    alright @independent_ but i called shot gun :lol: only joking that'd be Aidan :smiley:  :lol:

@Aidan half a year? omg thats long
  • Options
    Need more rum. Should probably stop downing it. I leave in 11 hours
  • Options
    @Aidan oh my goodness half a year!! I couldn’t do that. I hope you get to see each other soon. My partner and I broke the rule, our journey isn’t too far and 6 months is a bloody long time 
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    Shaunie said:
    Aidan said:
    Oh wow kids sizes are the same as adults I thought it was a different scale :lol:

Woo kids shoes no VAT!!
    Let me guess. You’re size 11?

Wow @Shaunie you could have a TV show where you're like shoe-based psychic :joy:
    Ya think??? Me too. 😅
  • Options
    Need more rum. Should probably stop downing it. I leave in 11 hours
  • Options
    Don't know why that posted twice. 
    Urgh oh well. Not my problem
  • Options
    Ah true you can have full sugar cola @Liam 😆

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Do you think I have a warm or cold heart?
  • Options
    Irn bru *** @Laine :lol:
  • Options
    I want to road trip
  • Options
    I miss Eleanor where are you? 

My brain just told me you have gone for a shit 😂😂😂😂😂