Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,155 Part of The Furniture
    Oi Oi 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,533 Skive's The Limit
    Yayyy it’s Millie 
    how are you? 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Oi Oi 

Hey so I went in town today and it was insanely busy for a Sunday.. I didn't bother with costa in the end
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie said:
    I did write “coraline you’re a salix fan” to start with but deleted it realising it was wrong 😅I think I need to go out lol
    Very yes

Cornflakes 

*nods*
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    You don’t have to pretend anything @GreenTea it’s okay to be honest about your feelings and it’s okay to be hurting, remember that we care about you and you’re important.

im aff to bed else I’ll be a walking talking zombie tomorrow. I’m up in 4 hours 🤣 good night ❤️
  • Options
    @Millie2787 Ayyyyyyyyyy
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Oi Oi 

Hey so I went in town today and it was insanely busy for a Sunday.. I didn't bother with costa in the end
    Nightmare ey ! Should of walked up to garage at end of London road and got one from the machine 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Heyyy @Shaunie I’m alright have woken up craving toast 😂
  • Options
    Nah when everyone around me judges and hates me.. knowing that makes me feel worse. If I pretend to be fine that it make it's some what easier being hated by everyone
  • Options
    Let’s get drunk and sing Christmas songs! 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Goodnight Liam thank you for caring.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Always 🙂
  • Options
    Aw poor teddy is having a sneezing fit. I think his brains are going to fall out!!!!
  • Options
    Weirdo. 😅Lol. you munching on toast now?
  • Options
    @Shaunie you better be quick to catch it. Omg imagine if a peanut fell out lol

Christmas song! Christmas songs!

@Millie2787 that's so weird, I want toast too! 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Oi Oi 

Nightmare ey ! Should of walked up to garage at end of London road and got one from the machine 

My house is like 5  minutes from there lol. I don't like going there. Never really think about the Costa Machine there. Might walk over and get one now.
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019 what up buttercup 
  • Options
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Weirdo. 😅Lol. you munching on toast now?
    Rude lol and yes im about to make some more 

@Salix_alba_2019 strange ennit
  • Options
    Loll😂 I got toilet roll to wipe his nose😂No snot there but ya know. Just manners 😅😅😅. No brains or peanuts yet!😂😂😂
  • Options
    Need to put a hole in my Fitbit strap. It's too big 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Now I want toast too. I used to put chocolate spread  on toast when I was young and say it smells like cake and eat it nearly every day 😅. Thankfully I don’t anymore. Because if that didn’t kill my heart off with fat -waiting for the toast and getting scared EVERY SINGLE time would of 😂
  • Options
    Or I can just buy a smaller one... If I can find one...
  • Options
    Oh well I like my toast and butter even if it is 2am
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Omg I just found the cure to hiccups! Just put toast in and watch it!  gaurateed to  Scare the shit out of you every time!
  • Options
    Oh well I like my toast and butter even if it is 2am

Enjoy it my lovely 💕💕
  • Options
    @GreenTea good mo mo homie because it's the earlyyy morning! 

@Millie2787 I think we're connected 👀

@Shaunie u just yelous

This whole thread has been making me super giddy lol
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019 let’s eat toast together 😂
  • Options
    I have to be up at 6am for work so I guess it is a good morning @Salix_alba_2019
    How are you
  • Options
    I just can’t wait for Christmas omg. I love Christmas 😭