Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    GreenTea said:
    Just had someone say he will pay me for nudes. 

Don't tempt me Fam. Need the money 
    HOWLING 🤣

IT REALLY DO BE LIKE THAT 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,678 Legendary Poster
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I’m so hyper
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    GreenTea said:

HOWLING 🤣

We about to hit a big financial mess Because of covid. Got to get that dollar somewhere.
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    Anyone want pictures of my feet for money ? 😂😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,565 Skive's The Limit
    I do like wine @Shaunie, but it’s what I drink over dinner with my parents, I’ve never been pissed on it.
    Yess. Do you like the taste? I don’t drink it because it doesn’t get me drunk 😂. I drink it all shaking the glass in frustatiom like why won’t you get me drunk. Kinda like when Simon shakes his penis when he’s frustrated it won’t go up😂 I mean different situations but similar in concept 😂😂😂
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Honestly there is so much going on in my head I can't Relax enough to sleep. Work is going to be horrible today. 

Deep cleans are always nice. Well done @Salix_alba_2019
    Aww man that sucks! May peace come your way and turmoil be resolved, keep ya head up, you've got this😉
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    I do like wine @Shaunie, but it’s what I drink over dinner with my parents, I’ve never been pissed on it.
    Yess. Do you like the taste? I don’t drink it because it doesn’t get me drunk 😂. I drink it all shaking the glass in frustatiom like why won’t you get me drunk. Kinda like when Simon shakes his penis when he’s frustrated it won’t go up😂 I mean different situations but similar in concept 😂😂😂
    In inbetweeners I mean lol

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Millie2787

Fun fact if you try selling slippers on eBay, you'll get weird people asking you to leave a certain smell in them and they will pay more. 

• Options
    GreenTea said:
    GreenTea said:

HOWLING 🤣

We about to hit a big financial mess Because of covid. Got to get that dollar somewhere.
    OMG WHEEZING 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    @Millie2787 yes please 😍❤️❤️🥴🤪
  • Options
    @Shaunie I do, it’s actually nice if you don’t mind not getting drunk 😂😂 I swore I’d never get drunk again but guess what.....😂😂

I want a vodka now ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    @Millie2787

Fun fact if you try selling slippers on eBay, you'll get weird people asking you to leave a certain smell in them and they will pay more. 

I was selling on Shpock and they asked me how does it look without socks on......... a top.... 😂😂😂okay go away foot fetish
  • Options
    edited July 2020
      @Salix_alba_2019     £25 per foot per photo for you I do it for £24.99 ;) 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I'm so fucking giddy
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    GreenTea said:
    GreenTea said:

HOWLING 🤣

OMG WHEEZING 🤣🤣🤣🤣

😂😂😂
    How to be rich.
    Be a Meg with to much of an online following
  • Options
    FRUBES rip there heads off and suck there guys outt
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019 literally same idk what’s happened to me I’m soooooo awake and soooooo hyper!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I could just sell cardboard tbh. Advertised as "perfect for your child's junk modeling projects"
  • Options
    @Shaunie I do, it’s actually nice if you don’t mind not getting drunk 😂😂 I swore I’d never get drunk again but guess what.....😂😂

I want a vodka now ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 
    Every says that 😂😂. Its like the biggest lie everyone tells themselves 😂😂
  • Options
    Personally I think we should blame mike 😂
  • Options
    I I think it’s my energy. It’s that powerful that it’s all on you too 
  • Options
    Ima go take a nap 

( It's not a full night rest. I'll probably sleep 2 hours and then be dragging myself round with resting bitch face all day)
  • Options
    The training I did there was actually a guys called mike and they called him the hype man because you’d be let into the zoom thing and the first thing you was greated wirh was Him dancing and singing 😂 bearing in mind it was 7:30am for them he did that alll week 
  • Options
    @Shaunie I know right it’s like I did it for the first time and thought never again...then I did just that. I was never drunk until I was 16 but once I started...I didn’t stop ahah. That said though I haven’t been drunk for a good while now.
  • Options
      @Salix_alba_2019     £25 per foot per photo for you I do it for £24.99 ;) 

ANYTHING 4 YOU MY DEAR 🤩

LEMME SEE DEM TOES BEBE 🤩
  • Options
    @Shaunie I know right it’s like I did it for the first time and thought never again...then I did just that. I was never drunk until I was 16 but once I started...I didn’t stop ahah. That said though I haven’t been drunk for a good while now.
    Sameee I was slightly drunk not that long ago. But when you leave time inbtween it hits you more! Cheaper! Also cheaper if you’re on antidepressants 😂😂
  • Options
    @GreenTea

Take care, may you have a marvellous start to your day 😊
  • Options
    @GreenTea take care, I hope you get some rest <3 

@Millie2787 that actually made me laugh out loud 😂😂😂😂😂😂 the hype man 
  • Options
    @independent yayyyyyyyyy errrbody hyper! 
  • Options
    Genuinely they called him that 🤣 honestly he was awesome I still don’t know how he had so much energy that time in the morning @independent_

i should really go to bed