Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,191 Part of The Furniture
    @GreenTea it’s chucking it down for me 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,439 Wise Owl
    Afternoon all, just topped up my data so I’m all set to go for a little while ahaha
    * Shine like the star you are! *
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Yh it's just started to throw it down here too lol. It was fine like 5 minutes ago
    Starlight said:
    Afternoon all, just topped up my data so I’m all set to go for a little while ahaha

Ayyyy how you doing?
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,674 Skive's The Limit
    Shaunie said:
    @Shaunie course you're tired, do you remember yesterday antics loool
    I do now reading back😅😅😅who knew I was obsessed over the film coraline 😂
    Congratulations! You've experienced your first BPD high!
    Thanks! Lol been a long time coming 😂😂
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:

Ayyyy how you doing?
    Not great had a rough night, but now eating pizza and I’m sure the rest of my day will get somewhat better aha. How’s you? 
    Anyone ever had zoplicone 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Great my feet are already wet 
    Anyone ever had zoplicone 
    What’s a zoplicone?? Aha
    edited July 2020
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:

Ayyyy how you doing?
    Not great had a rough night, but now eating pizza and I’m sure the rest of my day will get somewhat better aha. How’s you? 

I just got home
    Post edited by GreenTea on
    And I got splashed at the end of my estate so had to walk home and get changed and now I’m gonna be late for work 
    Ring them and let them know!
    Aidan said:
    Morning all!
    Good afternoon aha
    GreenTea said:
    Ring them and let them know!
    I did yet somehow managed to do a 25 minute walk in 15 🤣
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Just finished getting my hair done, and I love it! 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    Dandelion said:
    Oooh yay!! That’s awesome bet it looks amazing!!!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Dandelion said:

Yayyyy
  • EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    Hello!
    Hey @EGM How are you?
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    EGM said:
    Hello!
    Hello
  • EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    Dandelion said:
    Hey @EGM How are you?
    I'm good thanks. Actually had a really good day. I went to school this morning and then spent the afternoon with my friend. Was lovely
    Sounds like a good day @EGM
    EGM said:
    Dandelion said:
    Hey @EGM How are you?
    I'm good thanks. Actually had a really good day. I went to school this morning and then spent the afternoon with my friend. Was lovely
    Aw, I’m glad you had a good day 
    Help 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I stood on a slug bare foot putting the bins out
    GreenTea said:
    Help 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I stood on a slug bare foot putting the bins out
    I swear you’ve done that before lol
    Yep. I put the bins out , bare foot because I don't leave shoes downstairs and cba to run up and down them all the time
    Eww that is so gross but tbf I’ve stepped on one in my socks before and my sock was so slimy 
    Ew lol
    Dandelion said:
    Eww that is so gross but tbf I’ve stepped on one in my socks before and my sock was so slimy 

It do be gross 😂 washed my foot in hot water and soap after