Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,682 Legendary Poster
    heyy 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    heyy 

Hello how are you
  • Options
    @GreenTea im ok thanks how are you? <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @GreenTea im ok thanks how are you? <3

So so!
    Done much today?
  • Options
    Not really, we went to see my cousin and her new baby which was really nice but other than that another very lazy day aha. How about you? Have you been watching Grey’s?
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    My card just got declined at corner shop but they let me run home for some real money and I got my dr pepper with 5 minutes to spare til closing time!

Enough excitement for this week :joy:

Close call!
  • Options
    @Aidan finally someone else who likes Dr Pepper!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Far too many people hate it.
  • Options
    I don't like it
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Aidan finally someone else who likes Dr Pepper!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Far too many people hate it.
    My favourite fizzy drink ahahha
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Hiya everyone!!

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,572 Skive's The Limit
    Heyy
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hey, I always feel loads of people come on here as I go to bed lol. Anyway night guys 😂
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    Hiya everyone!!

Hey lovely, how are you doing?
  • Options
    @GreenTea it seems to be one of them things you either love or hate ahaha.

Heyyy @Starlight, how are you? I’ve not had Dr Pepper for ages!!!! I love it

Heyy @Shaunie how are you doing tonight?
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Dandelion said:
    Hey, I always feel loads of people come on here as I go to bed lol. Anyway night guys 😂
    I actually go on the boards as soon as I’ve gone into bed lol. Mostly the time I can spend more time on my phone without my family staring at me wondering what friends am I talking to 😂
    night!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Night @Dandelion
  • Options
    @independent_
    I don't really like many sodas. 
    Mostly just pepsi max, coffee, redbull and water
  • Options
    GreenT it seems to be one of them things you either love or hate ahaha.

Heyyy , how are you? I’ve not had Dr Pepper for ages!!!! I love it

Heyy @Shaunie how are you doing tonight?
    Not as good as last night lol how are you? 
  • Options
    Goodnight @Dandelion <3<3
  • Options
    @GreenTea I do like Cola, Dr Pepper and Irn-Bru (to an extent) but don’t really drink fizzy drinks much really aha. Coffee is life!!

@Shaunie you were funny last night aha I’m ok thanks :) 
  • Options
    Coffee is life haha but then I wonder why my heart has been all over the place recently
  • Options
    I’m not too bad tonight compared to last night!! Last night was one of the worst nights I’ve had in a long time aha 

my WiFi has decided to resurrect from the dead today for some reason so..... that’s good ahaha

• Options
    GreenTea I do like Cola, Dr Pepper and Irn-Bru (to an extent) but don’t really drink fizzy drinks much really aha. Coffee is life!!

@Shaunie you were funny last night aha I’m ok thanks :) 
    😂need to know how I got there lol. And glad you’re okay ! 
  • Options
    @Starlight aww, I’m glad you’re feeling a bit better tonight <3 aww and yeah I was just about to ask how your wifi was doing ahaha, hopefully it remains alive for the forever (I was gonna write forseeable future but that implies it’ll die again aha).
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    I’m not too bad tonight compared to last night!! Last night was one of the worst nights I’ve had in a long time aha 

my WiFi has decided to resurrect from the dead today for some reason so..... that’s good ahaha

Hope your WiFi behaves!

How cute was the puppy photos i sent?
  • Options
    @independent_ yeah I hope so I really don’t know what it’s problem is it’s either the best strongest WiFi ever if it just doesn’t work end off ahaha

• Options
    @Starlight aha yeah it sounds temperamental. Mine goes from reasonably ok (not fast by any means) to exceptionally slow to completely dead then back to ok again in the space of about 5 minutes. It’s not coping well with having a computer geek in the house (and said computer geek is not coping with it either, he keeps getting really mad with my internet ahaha and I don’t blame him).
  • Options
    @GreenTea ye me too I really struggled last night not having people to talk to and having stuff to do to keep my brain occupied to distract myself into falling asleep ahaha

and yes those puppy pics where the cutest!!! Who’s puppy was it? <3

• Options
    Starlight said:
    @GreenTea ye me too I really struggled last night not having people to talk to and having stuff to do to keep my brain occupied to distract myself into falling asleep ahaha

and yes those puppy pics where the cutest!!! Who’s puppy was it? <3

Someone at work. I was dog sitting. She's just the cutest
  • Options
    @independent_ I don’t blame him either aha. My dads a proper gamer especially now he’s retired aha so when the WiFi was gone and he couldn’t play he banned us from talking about WiFi since he said it upset him too much