Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    I’m getting sick of seeing tik toks with that sound thsg goes “ohhhh I can’t stop signing won’t you please make it stop “ 🤣
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,661 Legendary Poster
    @Shaunie ahahaha yeah I haven’t been drunk since the time I was absolutely pissed and trying to use group chat a few weeks back!!

@Salix_alba_2019 yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why have I got so much energy, I never have this much energy ever, wtf, what has happened, what’s changed, it feels so weird.

@Millie2787 ahaha some people have so much energy in the morning lol my dad is like that he’s all energetic and we’re all half asleep 😂😂 I should go to bed too but I can’t im so awake 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,547 Skive's The Limit
    I think I have a 2 meter long hair behind my thigh 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I’ve got the stripper song in my head for ages!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I missed it 😭😭 once I went into support chat when I couldn’t see properly  becuuase of something I did and I wrote nonse and I got banned within a few mins cause couldn’t understand me lol 😂😂 
  • Options
    @Shaunie that’s hilarious 😂😂 I was still writing in coherent words (sort of) but a lot of them were spelled wrong, I said it was 99 o’clock and nearly got 999 called on me ahaha.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @Shaunie that’s hilarious 😂😂 I was still writing in coherent words (sort of) but a lot of them were spelled wrong, I said it was 99 o’clock and nearly got 999 called on me ahaha.
    Omg lol 😂😂😂
  • Options
    @Shaunie I’m never living it down 😂
  • Options
    Omg I’m all unfit Legit just running up the stairs has left me so out of breathe 🤣🤣
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Omg teddy is annoying me lol. I need to go to sleep cause when I’m awake teddy is awake and he is looking at me like “shaunie I need a wee!!!!” either that or he wants to play lol
  • Options
    @Shaunie I’m never living it down 😂
    Atleast it’s something to add to your memories 😂
  • Options
    @Millie2787 literally same I’m so unfit I can’t hardly run a metre, up the stairs is an absollute killer
  • Options
    @Shaunie yes exactly, on a list of many funny memories I have from here. I’ve been here a loooooong time aha
  • Options
    Only time o run is when the emergency goes off at work 🤣 even then gotta be careful my bongos dont knock me out 
  • Options
    Omg I’m all unfit Legit just running up the stairs has left me so out of breathe 🤣🤣
    Happens to me every time ! Stairs are a killer. For some reason I always like to pretend I’m not out of breath tho lol😂😂 just try to act causal even by myself lol
  • Options
    @Shaunie yes exactly, on a list of many funny memories I have from here. I’ve been here a loooooong time aha
    A year longer than me!
  • Options
    @Millie2787 ahahaha I hated when they used to make us run 100 400 and 800m when I was at school I was like I can’t run up the stairs how do you expect me to run 800m 😂😂
  • Options
    @Shaunie I remember when you first joined 😂😂
  • Options
    @Millie2787 ahahaha I hated when they used to make us run 100 400 and 800m when I was at school I was like I can’t run up the stairs how do you expect me to run 800m 😂😂
    Lol I was actually the most competitive in school races. I won most of them😂 I was like dying and had the most reddest face ever but I was never prouder 😂😂
  • Options
    Anyways I need sleep , that’s if Louie will let. NIGHTTT

Night 
  • Options
    @Shaunie I remember when you first joined 😂😂
    I remember your picture being nails!
    isnt it weird how time just goes by😅
  • Options
    @Shaunie I never won anything at school 😂😂 in fact I always came last and im not kidding when I say that 😂😂
  • Options
    Night @Millie2787 !

i think I need to go to sleep too so teddy can sleep 😂and my family are gunna proper moan at me for sleeping all day again. 😅. Dk how going to sleep. Will actually try counting sheep
    tc <3
  • Options
    @Shaunie aha yeah I remember that too I was like 14.

Goodnight @Millie2787 <3
  • Options
    I remember when I had my username changed from Elleloveschocolate to this that’d have been over 3 years ago I cannot believe that!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    @Shaunie I never won anything at school 😂😂 in fact I always came last and im not kidding when I say that 😂😂
    Oh no. I hope that doesn’t Include being picked as the last person to have a partner in pe😂😂 that dreaded moment to not be the last😂😂😂
  • Options
    Goodnight @Shaunie <3 

I need to sleep too but I can’t!!!!!! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Morning
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Morning, how are you? 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Tired. You?