Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I'll be spending Christmas in America if this covid would kindly fuck off by then
  • Options
    Tbh I hate Christmas. Seems someone always dies around that time.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,649 Legendary Poster
    heyyyyyyyyy I couldn’t be more awake if I tried!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,534 Skive's The Limit
    Sameee. I’m like the widest awake I’ve been since ages. I wanna go out and explore 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Christmas makes me feel all warm and cosy 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @Millie2787 gladly bby girl 😌♥️

@GreenTea girll you need to sleep, you gotta be up soon!

I'm okay, I've had a day of deep cleaning the house and I managed to squeeze in phonecall whilst walking today. I'm aweful at keeping in touch with people so I'm trying to change that😅 

How's your day been girly? 
  • Options
    @Shaunie you sure you aren’t drunk already!😂😂😂 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Honestly there is so much going on in my head I can't Relax enough to sleep. Work is going to be horrible today. 

Deep cleans are always nice. Well done @Salix_alba_2019
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,155 Part of The Furniture
    Round 2 of the toast 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options

Hello! Is your partner asleep? Lo
  • Options
    @Shaunie you sure you aren’t drunk already!😂😂😂 
    I wish I was 😭😭😭😭😭 I have no vodka lol 😅😅😅just i.
    n my better half of life😅
  • Options
    I have a vision that one day I’m going to invent something no one has ever invented before! Like something really cool that’s useful like whoever invented a football marker on the field that fades away with a few mins. It’s just itchying in the back of my head. I don’t know what it is yet😅😅😅
  • Options
    @Millie2787 you’re making me want foooooooooood!!!!

@GreenTea hey!!! He’s actually scrolling through his twitter ahaha but he’s way more tired than me a hahahahahaha I’m so hyper wtf is wrong with me.

@Shaunie I’ve got vodka, come get pissed with me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    I have work in the afternooon why am I awakkee
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @independent_ you are probably just exciteddd that he's with you!! 

Tbh I'm sat wondering if the mix will put us all on approval posts only, for being online all night
  • Options
     Best offer I’ve had all year 😅😅
  • Options
    @GreenTea aww!! So wide awakeeeeeeee!!! He’s one of those people who can fall asleep instantly though I reckon he’ll be asleep in a few minutes even though he says he’s not tired ahahaha.
  • Options
    @GreenTea nahhhh cuz then there get our 10000 of notifications when where trying to post 🤣

@independent_ get the boyf to make you food 🤣
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    @independent_ you are probably just exciteddd that he's with you!! 

Tbh I'm sat wondering if the mix will put us all on approval posts only, for being online all night
    If they did I will be like YOU AINT MY MOTHER in the voice of Zoe slater 😅
  • Options
    @Shaunie I love vodka😂😂😂😂

@Millie2787 ahahahaha yup, I was right, he’s off to sleep so not a chance there lol!! 😂
  • Options
    Just had someone say he will pay me for nudes. 

Don't tempt me Fam. Need the money 
  • Options
    @Shaunie I love vodka😂😂😂😂

ahahahaha yup, I was right, he’s off to sleep so not a chance there lol!! 😂
    Same 😂 just a shame vodka don’t love me 🤮🤮
  • Options
    @GreenTea send him some nudes makeup pallets 

@independent_ tell him I told him to do it otherwise I’ll drag him back down here 
  • Options
    I'll just type nude into Google and screenshot it
  • Options
    Vodka don’t love me either @Shaunie, it’s the only thing that’s ever got me really really really drunk. I’ve got a full bottle down the stairs.
  • Options
    @Millie2787 ahaha hahahahahaha!!! That’d be the second time he’d been threatened with that in the last 24 hours ;) 
  • Options
    Sameee! I’ll never be the wine sorta girl 
  • Options
    I want to walk into Millies profile picture 😂
  • Options
    I do like wine @Shaunie, but it’s what I drink over dinner with my parents, I’ve never been pissed on it.
  • Options
    Ahhh @Shaunie it’s the woods behind my college .. it’s a shortcut through to the hospital so I use to walk it to get to CAMHS