Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,533 Skive's The Limit
    Pensi
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie said:
    Yeah I don’t want any spiders but I really like feeling a breeze it makes me so relaxed ah.  But yeah don’t want to start hallucinating spider cause get too scared that I’ve hallucinated them before. It was a phase lol
    I SWEAR THIS HAPPENED TO ME TOO
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Yeah I don’t want any spiders but I really like feeling a breeze it makes me so relaxed ah.  But yeah don’t want to start hallucinating spider cause get too scared that I’ve hallucinated them before. It was a phase lol
    OMG really!! Literally for a few weeks I would go into my room and see about 50 spiders on my wall. It was only in my room tho. I got so scared but then they disappeared. But it kept happening so I knew it was just my head cause kept vanishing . But was so scary. I’ve never hallucinated anything else before. (When I haven’t been on drugs anyway). 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Shaunie said:
    I really feel in the mood of getting drunk 😂you know when you’re hearing good songs and you just feel like downing vodka 😂
    Them ones 🤣

I swear this was me yesterday

I legit had a high today and It was great🥴   
  • Options

I also see spider when I overdose on a certain medication 😅 and badly hallucinate lol. Those overdoses was kinda fun😂

• Options
    Shaunie said:
    I really feel in the mood of getting drunk 😂you know when you’re hearing good songs and you just feel like downing vodka 😂
    Them ones 🤣

I swear this was me yesterday

I legit had a high today and It was great🥴   
    Feels like a whole different world!
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Shaunie said:
    OMG really!! Literally for a few weeks I would go into my room and see about 50 spiders on my wall. It was only in my room tho. I got so scared but then they disappeared. But it kept happening so I knew it was just my head cause kept vanishing . But was so scary. I’ve never hallucinated anything else before. (When I haven’t been on drugs anyway). 
    That's so strange 👀 it's proper scary and even worse when its reoccurring 😭
  • Options
    Is wata what Scottish people drink @Liam 🤪
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hmm
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Na @Salix_alba_2019 that’s irn bru🤣
  • Options
    Feel like I could possibly of had my spirit taken out of me and gone to a different world but it’s the same world as this one. But with another me on a different world! I mean who knows some how we are all able to see and we speak from a Big Bang or a person in the sky
  • Options
    Hi
  • Options
    Hey @GreenTea ! How’re you doing ?

are you doing okay over there @Shaunie ?😂
  • Options
    @Liam hahahaha my bad, I should have known better 🥴🤪
  • Options
    Liam said:
    Hey @GreenTea ! How’re you doing ?

are you doing okay over there @Saunie ?😂

Apart from wanting to just die at this point. It's all grand. How are you?
  • Options
    Yeah! I’m great. Have you ever seen Coraline?? Ya know the button eye girl? This is me normally I’ve got buttons on my eyes/dead. But yeah now I’m living the better life

• Options
    Oh no @GreenTea ☹️☹️ I’m sorry you’re feeling like that. Remember that there’s services out there to help ❤️ I’m getting heavy eyes !
  • Options
    @Shaunie I'd like one gram of what ever you're on🤩

Tell us more gurll!
  • Options
    Liam said:
    Oh no @GreenTea ☹️☹️ I’m sorry you’re feeling like that. Remember that there’s services out there to help ❤️ I’m getting heavy eyes !

Yep I spoke with SHOUT today which was useful and talking to people on Facebook. Just trying to keep safe tbh. It's a lot harder than it seems
  • Options
    @Shaunie pal I have no idea what you’re talking about but I’m glad you’re living the better life 😄 ✌🏻 
  • Options
    And this constant alarm isnt helping because my ears are literally just ringing now and I can't really hear much else
  • Options
    I have coraline of DVD tho. I love it but omg every time I watch it. It’s stops half way through. Like when she has button eyes and she’s in bad place and stuck in the mirror it stops!! Like omg girl come out of there. I hope I’m going to be stuck in this world 😅
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Liam said:

Yep I spoke with SHOUT today which was useful and talking to people on Facebook. Just trying to keep safe tbh. It's a lot harder than it seems
    I’m so glad SHOUT was useful & that you have people on Facebook to keep you distracted. I don’t doubt that it’s hard but you’re doing really well 
  • Options
    @Shaunie this is actually hilarious, I knew you were funny but NOT THIS FUNNY 🤣
  • Options
    Liam said:
    GreenTea said:
    Liam said:

I’m so glad SHOUT was useful & that you have people on Facebook to keep you distracted. I don’t doubt that it’s hard but you’re doing really well 

I'm really not doing well...like.. I'm just.. I'm not
  • Options
    Hmm
  • Options
    @GreenTea be kinder to yourself, I think you’re doing great. You always come up with good ideas to distract yourself and you’re reaching out for help, no one could really ask any more of you. Remember to keep reaching out when you need too. Maybe write a list of things that help to distract you like movies, certain songs etc ?
  • Options
    You don’t ever wonder someone else is living your exact life but it’s slightly altered 😅 one day there will be another Big Bang and we will all go back to it 
    Salix you a coraline fan?
  • Options
    Liam said:
    @GreenTea be kinder to yourself, I think you’re doing great. You always come up with good ideas to distract yourself and you’re reaching out for help, no one could really ask any more of you. Remember to keep reaching out when you need too. Maybe write a list of things that help to distract you like movies, certain songs etc ?

I can't really write at the moment because my wrist is swollen and not ok.
    It's fine..
    Always just got to pretend to be fine to please everyone else :)
    Thank you though
  • Options
    I did write “coraline you’re a salix fan” to start with but deleted it realising it was wrong 😅I think I need to go out lol