Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Nope @independent_
    I'm getting really pissed off with people, the alarm is making me anxious and my HR is higher than it normally is 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 
  • Options
    What a night this is turning out to be
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    @Shaunie lol I do hope she’s like removed it now aha, I don’t mind spiders actually but anything else nope!!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @GreenTea maybe some music through headphones? Doesn’t sound like a good night at all sending hugs <3<3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @GreenTea maybe some music through headphones? Doesn’t sound like a good night at all sending hugs <3<3

If I fall asleep with that I won't wake up to my alarm for work lol
    Can't win basically
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    I’ve got like the cheapest body spray on but I’ve smelt it on me all day. It’s So something
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @independent_ did you watch ambulance?
  • Options
    @GreenTea yeah I did, watched it a couple nights ago, it was really really good.

@Shaunie I love So. I used to have loads of them
  • Options
    It's always good haha

I'm like half way through season 7 of Grey's too
  • Options
    GreenTea yeah I did, watched it a couple nights ago, it was really really good.

@Shaunie I love So. I used to have loads of them
    The smell actually stays! I use a lot of so. This is the one that I can smell on me all day

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Heyy 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Forgot my hair band was on my wrist. 
    Was wondering why I had pins and needles in my hand lol
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    Heyy 

Hey how are you
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    GreenTea said:
    Forgot my hair band was on my wrist. 
    Was wondering why I had pins and needles in my hand lol
    How small are your hair bands! I have hair hands on my wrist 24/7 because it covers some scars
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    Heyy 
    Hey, another Eleanor . How are you?
  • Options
    @GreenTea I’m doing alright thanks, I would much rather be asleep 😂 My skins having a flare up and it kinda hurts so I’m just waiting for it to stop 😆 It’s probably because I spent 0.2 seconds in the sun earlier 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    @GreenTea I’m doing alright thanks, I would much rather be asleep 😂 My skins having a flare up and it kinda hurts so I’m just waiting for it to stop 😆 It’s probably because I spent 0.2 seconds in the sun earlier 

Oh dear, can anything ease it?
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    @GreeI’m doing alright thanks, I would much rather be asleep 😂 My skins having a flare up and it kinda hurts so I’m just waiting for it to stop 😆 It’s probably because I spent 0.2 seconds in the sun earlier 
    0.2 seconds too long! 
  • Options
    I’ve put moisturiser on it just to cool it down a bit but now my arms are like bleeding under the skin so it’s gonna be purple for the next week or so, think I’m going to so to pharmacy tomorrow see if they’ve got anything to stop the itchiness 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    @Shaunie yes definitely! Summers the worst for me 😂
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    I’ve put moisturiser on it just to cool it down a bit but now my arms are like bleeding under the skin so it’s gonna be purple for the next week or so, think I’m going to so to pharmacy tomorrow see if they’ve got anything to stop the itchiness 

Ah I'm sorry. Sounds painful
  • Options
    It’s alright it’s not too bad 😄 It will pass and it’s only on my arms and legs so I’m just grateful it didn’t decide to take my face down with them 🤣
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    It’s alright it’s not too bad 😄 It will pass and it’s only on my arms and legs so I’m just grateful it didn’t decide to take my face down with them 🤣
    Oh no atm my nose is red because of cleaning out the hover my nose hates dust and it’s very itchy all around it. So looks like I’ve got sun burn on my nose ha
  • Options
    Eleanor said:

Ahh hope it eases soon! Hopefully you can get some sleep soon
  • Options
    I fucking hate tiktok..but here this is what I'm currently listening too..and have for the last several hours
  • Options
    ATM  I’m comparing IPhone 7 and iPhone XR camera quality 

guess which is which!!!

• Options
    Ah @shaunie that sucks! I think what I get is called petechiae 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Anyone Listen to it?
  • Options
    Which is which

• Options
    Might go for a walk.