Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Won't have to listen to the alarm is I go for a walk 
  • Options
    My eye lids are stretchy
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,525 Skive's The Limit
    I really feel in the mood of getting drunk 😂you know when you’re hearing good songs and you just feel like downing vodka 😂
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
     Coffee time
  • Options
    I dunno what’s just happened ina few mins but I feel so good right now 😂😂😂 I cant remember feeling this good for ages lol. Just feel like getting up and going out and doing something 😂
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie said:
    I really feel in the mood of getting drunk 😂you know when you’re hearing good songs and you just feel like downing vodka 😂
    Can’t relate 🤣 I quite fancy some squash 
  • Options
    Raving to music by myself. I feel so cool rn 😂😎
  • Options
    Liam said:
    Shaunie said:
    Can’t relate 🤣 I quite fancy some squash 
    Lol!
  • Options
    @Liam what flavor?
  • Options
    Orange 🍊 
  • Options
    Liam said:
    Orange 🍊 
    Nice

I've got into summer fruit squash recently
  • Options
    Liam said:
    Orange 🍊 
    Ew. I’man Apple kinda gurl
  • Options
    I only like orange but I like all flavour juice esp pineapple 
  • Options
    Pine apple and coconut is the best
  • Options
    Apple is a juice 😂 not a squash lol
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Liam said:
    Orange 🍊 
    Ew. I’man Apple kinda gurl
    Orange juice over apple juice any day of the week 
  • Options
    Idk what to wear. It's gonna be hot but I can't expose my legs
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Apple is a juice 😂 not a squash lol
    Lol  Was speaking about drinks
  • Options
    I feel like I’ve taken drugs. Anyone wanna meet me and get drunk with me??
  • Options
    What you mean @GreenTea ? It’s 1am why no wear pjs 😂
  • Options
    Liam said:

Meant when I leave my house in like 6 hours lol
    Tbh I am laying in bed in jeans 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    You knwow when feel high and get urge to go out and fuck guys. Just me. 😂I ain’t getting sleep anytime so 😅
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Liam said:

Meant when I leave my house in like 6 hours lol
    Tbh I am laying in bed in jeans 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Ew. How people do this is beyond me. 😂 so uncomfortable. If I’m inside I ain’t wearing jeans ever lol
  • Options
    @greentea ohhhh 😂 I’m up in 5 hours 😭😳 @Shaunie think you need a nice cold glass of watah pal😆
  • Options
    Liam said:
    eentea ohhhh 😂 I’m up in 5 hours 😭😳 @Shaunie think you need a nice cold glass of watah pal😆
    What’s watah?😂
  • Options
    Water 🤣
  • Options
    😂nice cold glass of coke and vodka sounds more appealing 😅
  • Options
    What I used to do when I was in my room bored when I was young was do headstands against my wall and then try to lean of the wall 😅might trY if I’m any better at it 😅😅
  • Options
    So greatful for the Facebook support groups I'm in tbh
  • Options
    People are cute