Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

1103010311032103310341036»

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,995 Community Veteran
    ebyrne556 wrote: »
    Happy Saturday everyone <3 sending hugs for the weekend
    Is anyone doing anything nice?

I've have been trying to finish a granny square I am making from a book but it's not properly finished yet. <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,005 Wise Owl
    Why do we say ‘good boy’ or ‘good girl’ to our pets when they’re adults? Shouldn’t we say ‘good man’ or ‘good woman’? 🤣🤣
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 822 Part of The Mix Family
    Haha never thought abut that @AnonymousToe
    Ohh cool did u get t finished and what book @Amy22
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,064 Wise Owl
    Watching gogglebox and crying from laughing so much :lol:
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    Haha never thought abut that @AnonymousToe
    Ohh cool did u get t finished and what book @Amy22

Sadly its still a work in progress right now but its from the modern girls guide to granny squares I think thats the name of the book.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    Guess who decided they wanted a baked bean, jam and brick pizza last night.
    It wasn`t me.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Dancer wrote: »
    It wasn`t me.

A jam baked bean brick pizza looks amazing !!!!. I bet it would taste very interesting too <3.
  • Options
    Amy22 wrote: »
    It wasn`t me.

A jam baked bean brick pizza looks amazing !!!!. I bet it would taste very interesting too <3.

Interesting is probably the best way to put it.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,164 Boards Champion
    Defo not trying to get to 2000 posts by commenting on random threads :p
  • Options
    @Chloe234 smh chloeeeeeeee 🤣🤣
  • Options
    River wrote: »
    @Chloe234 smh chloeeeeeeee 🤣🤣

I'm ONE awayyy
  • Options
    Omg I went to make it 2000 and then came the spam blocker 😭🤣 anywaysss Two thousandddddd
  • Options
    @Chloe234 we're almost there!!!!
  • Options
    @Chloe234 we're almost there!!!!
  • Options
    Hi how is everyone doing today. Also, has anyone had that email for the youth voice survey because I think if you take part you could win shopping vouchers. I clicked on the survey and only realised that I haven't taken part in any of the youth voice activities or services so I can't really comment on that survey.
  • Options
    Hiya everybody how are you?
    Ah thats ok @Amy22 mabye you could get involved in the future their will be plenty of things over the summer to get involved in no doubt! <3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Who's taking over youth voice now Emma has abandoned us
  • Options
    Hiya everybody how are you?
    Ah thats ok @Amy22 mabye you could get involved in the future their will be plenty of things over the summer to get involved in no doubt! <3

Im thinking maybe when I am not too busy in the Summer maybe or when my schedule including work life is more balanced out I might think about volunteetering and helping out with the Youth voice.
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 590 Incredible Poster
    edited March 17
    River wrote: »
    Who's taking over youth voice now Emma has abandoned us

Aww we're all very sad to see Emma leave the team too @River <3 It's likely we'll have a new friendly face joining the Youth Voice team soon so if you're involved in that side of things, you might see some updates from the Youth Voice team via email over the next wee while. :)
  • Options
    @Gemma I think we should throw Dino's at Emma and maybe They will come back :p
  • Options
    Hey hows everyone’s weeks been? Just wanted to say well done for making through (almost) another week.Your all amazing humans <3
  • Options
    aww thank you so much @ebyrne556 that's really kind of you to say xx. Also, thank you for being a amazing lovely person I can have a great chat to now and then. My week has been super busy because I had to do some training for the course I am on which is a tv and film apprenticeship :sweat_smile: so I have been quite a busy bee. But other than that it's been a good week and my weekend is going even nicer. How has your weekend been?.
  • Options
    Hey @AnonymousToe you don't have to apologise at all. That is totally fine, remember you don't always have to be active on here all the time. Take the time you need right now. But we are always here for you anytime <3.
  • Options
    It`s my 6th Mixversary today. :) Wow some of you are gonna feel old. @JustV @Aife
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,313 Part of The Furniture
    It`s my 6th Mixversary today. :) Wow some of you are gonna feel old. @JustV @Aife
    Jeez, I do! Reckon you can safely say you were raised by The Mix at this point? :lol:

You've been a wonderful addition to the community @Dancer, and a stellar example of how someone can show a lot of personal growth over time. We're super proud of you!
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options

Congrats @Dancer that's amazing and you have been a great part of the community just like @JustV mentioned. Well done, I am super proud of you for the amazing commitment to our wonderful community. Here's to many more <3:smiley:
  • Options
    The clouds looked really cartoon like this morning when i was wallking home
    usjyj850w6e0.jpg