Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    Heyo! Just to say we have a special guest from Beat right now answering questions for you live - head over here if you want to ask her anything :)

https://community.themix.org.uk/discussion/3603536/live-now-expert-q-a-disordered-eating-during-the-holidays#latest
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,033 Community Veteran
    Ive been looking at NOW Tv and theres so many good shows (so tempted to get the 7 day free trial <3)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,648 Legendary Poster
    Amy22 wrote: »
    Ive been looking at NOW Tv and theres so many good shows (so tempted to get the 7 day free trial <3)

It does have good stuff doesn’t it @Amy22 it’s unfortunately quite an inaccessible site and app for me so it’s a right royal pain to use (I can use it with a bit of patience lol). I had a deal on it once watched a few great things.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Amy22 wrote: »

It does have good stuff doesn’t it @Amy22 it’s unfortunately quite an inaccessible site and app for me so it’s a right royal pain to use (I can use it with a bit of patience lol). I had a deal on it once watched a few great things.

I would get it but like im trying to save money at the money for travelling to my apprenticeship work place and stuff.
  • Options
    I love looking at the archieves on here they are so so fascinating!. Its nice to see what others talked about then to now.
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,044 Wise Owl
    Happy Christmas Eve @Chloe234 !
  • Options
    Hiya sorry I haven't been on as much I have been super busy with work and doing my apprenticeship. But I wish everyone a super cool christmas eve <3.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 The Mix Regular
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas @faolan !!
  • Options
    Happy Holidays everyone! :blush:

I’ve returned after another break, it turns out it’s also my first anniversary on The Mix community. :) I’ve been facing a tough year offline, so that’s why I haven’t been active on The Mix community as much I would have liked, as it was very difficult and upsetting to talk about. Hoping for a better year in 2024.

Happy anniversary and happy holidays! I’m sorry you’ve been having a rough time, I hope 2024 is better for you too :heart:
  • Options
    NeonBlueThunder1NeonBlueThunder1 Posts: 245 Trailblazer
    edited December 2023
    Thank you @AnonymousToe <3
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,181 Boards Champion
    Merry Christmas guys
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,042 Boards Guru
    Merry Christmas everyone <3

We're running a General Chat today 11-12.30pm. Feel free to come along and say hello! More details over on our website here - https://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/group-chat. The link to join the chat room will appear at 11am :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,833 Master Poster
    Merry Christmas Fifa!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Dancer wrote: »
    Merry Christmas Fifa!

You too @Dancer <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Aife wrote: »
    Merry Christmas Fifa!

You too @Dancer <3

Surprisingly this year, the cats didn't try and wrap each other up.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Did you like the Mixmas poem that me and River did?
  • Options
    NeonBlueThunder1NeonBlueThunder1 Posts: 245 Trailblazer

Saw it, found it hysterical. :joy: Great job on it. :+1:
  • Options

I loved it! It always makes our day when we see your poems and stories like this :)
  • Options
    Hi, Happy Holidays everyone! :blush:

I’ve returned after another break, it turns out it’s also my first anniversary on The Mix community. :) I’ve been facing a tough year offline, so that’s why I haven’t been active on The Mix community as much I would have liked, as it was very difficult and upsetting to talk about. Hoping for a better year in 2024 and that everyone has a brilliant festive season. :3

Hey its great to have you back!. So sorry to hear that you have been having a tough year this year. May 2024 be better for you <3. Im always here if you need someone and this is for any one else too my dm's are always open <3.
  • Options

I LOVED it @Dancer and @River the night before mixmas :joy: I love the title!
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    edited December 2023
    Morning all! What’s everyone up to this morning? Hope your all staying warm its pretty awful weather at the minute. And happy new yrs eve :3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ebyrne556 wrote: »
    Morning all! What’s everyone up to this morning? Hope your all staying warm its pretty awful weather at the minute. And happy new yrs eve :3

Happy new years eve to you too @ebyrne556. It's super freezing here today I need to wrap up warm today so I don't become an ice cube 😂 😂. I can't wait for the fireworks on TV tonight <3
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Part of my brain thinks we're in 2024 already and are going into 2025 🫠🤣 help
  • Options
    Anyone got any cute hair ideas? I'm going out later and my hairs a mess and idk what to do with it🤣
  • Options
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    Part of my brain thinks we're in 2024 already and are going into 2025 🫠🤣 help

Honestly same here too I feel like it's already 2024 here too 😂. Ooo idk for hairstyles braids or something fancy idk..
    Fishtail braids are cute though <3
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    edited December 2023
    deleted message !
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain