Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 251 The Mix Regular
    well done @IainJammyboy ! That's so cool!
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,033 Community Veteran
    Just now I went onto my old secondary school's website and looked at all the old photos of people I knew, friends I met, even theres a photo of me in drama back when I had long hair. Is it weird that I reminsciate and look at my old school website a lot?. I guess I needed some nostalgia.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,833 Master Poster
    Amy22 wrote: »
    Just now I went onto my old secondary school's website and looked at all the old photos of people I knew, friends I met, even theres a photo of me in drama back when I had long hair. Is it weird that I reminsciate and look at my old school website a lot?. I guess I needed some nostalgia.

Nothing wrong with that. I sometimes look at my primary school website.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Dancer wrote: »

Nothing wrong with that. I sometimes look at my primary school website.

Thank you sometimes idk I just feel like I should move on from my secondary school :lol:
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Morning everyone sending hugs and positivity for the week ahead.Does anyone have any nice halloween/week plans. <3 🎃
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    ebyrne556 wrote: »
    Morning everyone sending hugs and positivity for the week ahead.Does anyone have any nice halloween/week plans. <3 🎃
    I need to figure out how I give sweets to trick or treaters from a 2nd floor flat... 🤔
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    JustV wrote: »
    I need to figure out how I give sweets to trick or treaters from a 2nd floor flat... 🤔

Wait I got an idea i'm not sure how this will work exactly. But you mentioned that you live in a second floor flat. If there are windows which Im sure they would be xd, maybe making a lift basket that you can lower down to the trick or treaters so then they can get the sweets they needed. Just a though :lol: though idk how effective this idea would be realistically.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    Ha! That's actually pretty good, though why do I feel like they'd just run away with it 😅
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    @JJLemon18 Maybe Billie the bot has become a sentient being now and maybe is self aware??? Maybe they are a secret user or account we don't know about?. Secret mod?.

Whoa this was a while ago. If I ever become a mod anywhere, I want it to look like I'm a bot hehe
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options

Wait I got an idea i'm not sure how this will work exactly. But you mentioned that you live in a second floor flat. If there are windows which Im sure they would be xd, maybe making a lift basket that you can lower down to the trick or treaters so then they can get the sweets they needed. Just a though :lol: though idk how effective this idea would be realistically.

I was gonna say! I wanted to suggest @JustV that you just chuck the candy out the window... but that might be a little unsafe
  • Options

Catch!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    JJLemon18 wrote: »
    @JJLemon18 Maybe Billie the bot has become a sentient being now and maybe is self aware??? Maybe they are a secret user or account we don't know about?. Secret mod?.

Whoa this was a while ago. If I ever become a mod anywhere, I want it to look like I'm a bot hehe

I would love to do that or have an invisibility function somewhere (had to spell check, edit lol) so I could be on here but no one would notice xd. I could be The Mix ghost.
  • Options

I would love to do that or have an invisibility function somewhere (had to spell check, edit lol) so I could be on here but no one would notice xd. I could be The Mix ghost.

@Amy22 *psst* idk if you know but there is literally a function on your profile that can hide your online status so that no one can see if youre online... don't tell anyone I told you
  • Options

I was gonna say! I wanted to suggest @JustV that you just chuck the candy out the window... but that might be a little unsafe

What's wrong with throwing it out the window?
  • Options
    edited November 2023

@Dancer concussions perhaps? Unless you throw like sponge cakes or something
  • Options

Yeah well yell for the kids to stand back first. Or just be careful with your aim.
  • Options

@Amy22 *psst* idk if you know but there is literally a function on your profile that can hide your online status so that no one can see if youre online... don't tell anyone I told you

*whispers back* oo cool so that means I can go inconitio mode on here??
  • Options
    I did it *wink*
  • Options
    actually it didnt work :(
  • Options

Yeah well yell for the kids to stand back first. Or just be careful with your aim.

"Snickers bar incoming!!"
  • Options
    actually it didnt work :(
    I had the same problem where after a while it started showing I'm online again. But I messaged TheMix and they fixed that pretty quick
  • Options

"Snickers bar incoming!!"

Snickers. Get some nuts.
  • Options
    Morning everyone how is everyone doing today <3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Morning everyone how is everyone doing today <3

Heyyy heyyy @ebyrne556 I'm feeling good and generally happy 😊 How's your morning going? Is the sun shining where you are ?
  • Options
    the train I normally get to work has been cancelled for at least 2 weeks due to repairs :( and I felt super motivated too to work today for some reason. Working from home but at least I got some hot chocolate in the house and I can spend some time knitting!.
  • Options
    Heyo. How are you all doing this fine morning? :D
  • Options
    Heya im doing ok and sadly no sun with me but least it isn’t raining How are you all?Any plans for the weekend?
  • Options
    I found my old college wix website remember my college username and eveything and I watched some old student films I made. It's very interesting how I managed to make those films lol.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Hi @shadoworId_24 welcome!. How has your day been?. :):bleep_bloop:

• Options
    Monday is chicken shop day :)