Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,033 Community Veteran
    Oh yeah the forum has been super quiet lately @JJLemon18 sorry lol I got confused by general thread xd. I also have been busy and resting cause I got a shock next week I'm working and training xd
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,833 Master Poster
    Amy22 wrote: »
    @Dancer oh nooo hopefully it starts working again <3. I also get really bad wifi sometimes in my room.

My mum is going to try and get in contact with the internet provider to see what's going on. Anyway I've got my mobile data topped up which is good as I ran out this evening and I usually wouldn't have gotten any more until the 20th.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    @Dancer At least you got your mobile data topped up which will cover you for a bit until you get more information on the internet provider. I know sometimes depending on which provider you are with there is a website which can test the strength of your wifi and internet connection.
  • Options
    Hi @Madleyn how are you?. :)
  • Options
    @Madleyn I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling sending you a hug. Im not too bad myself.
  • Options
    @Madleyn Im not doing too much lol did play a game online ish called ai dungeon its alright ish. Might listen to some music tonight not sure.
  • Options
    @Madleyn Well I am always here if you need someone <3 I get you especially if you got a good bond with your tutor too and when they are away I find that doesn't always help. However, you got me and lots of us at The Mix as well if you ever need someone <3.
  • Options
    @Madleyn no worries that is what I am here for <3. Aww I love the name Piggy and I also love cats. I got Spotify on right now lol. I find its warm where I am but this morning and afternoon it was super windy today
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 432 Listening Ear
    @Madleyn So cute!
  • Options
    I love her so so much @Madleyn
  • Options
    @Madleyn No worries good night <3 I'm probably going to go to bed soon too lol
  • Options
    I've got a new sports bra and it is so comfortable. Well I say it's new. I got it a while ago but didn't actually wear it until yesterday.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Madleyn wrote: »
    G'd morning @Amy22 how are u?

Hiya so sorry for the late response I've been out for most of the day on a day out 😂 I'm doing great today, it was so warm though out today I don't know why I brought my jacket with me. How have you been today?. :)
  • Options
    @Madleyn She's very cute keeping you company!
  • Options
    hi @Amy22 i been ok i tink. u? been with piggy all day. i am tired. my mh is plumting so got no energy right now.

It sounds like Piggy has been helping you lately and she is super sweet <3 I love the pictures so much. They make me smile.
  • Options
    I badly want a cat so much I feel like I am in my cat person era right now xd
  • Options
    @Amy22 I love cats so much, they're just so cute! You should definitely get one if you're in the position to!
  • Options
    Hi Piggy and @Madleyn yeah it is warm today than normal I think it's because there's a heatwave or something which is odd normally as in October we start to get cold temperatures lol. <3
  • Options
    @Madleyn Im okay today how are you?. I got my work training tomorrow so I got to be up earlier eek and Im terrible at doing mornings lol
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    @Madleyn I love all these photos of Piggy so much!! She's so cute :3 like she's begging to be cuddled!

Sending hugs to you and Piggy.

@Amy22 Good luck with work training!
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    @Madleyn Hiya. I'm pretty ill at the moment :/ just lying in bed hoping to gather energy for tomorrow. How about you?
  • Options
    @Amy22 les just say i am 'alive'. lol. awe g'd luck <3 any plans 4 2day?

Not much to be honest really just getting through today really.

@JJLemon18 aw thank you I got it online on zoom tomorrow all day then tuesday i go to go to this warehouse place lol thats how I kind of describe it really to time management and stuff.
  • Options
    @Madleyn thank you <3 yea like a cold or flu or something idk. I just feel like all life has been sucked out of me lol. Sorry to hear you're not good, do you want to talk about it?
  • Options
    @Madleyn oh I'm sorry to hear that :( sending even more hugs!
    Could you maybe do some self care if you're bored? Like watching some cool movie or taking a warm bath, whatever you like
  • Options
    @Madleyn that's alright, and a face mask sounds cool. I'm trying to take a nap but I don't usually do naps as I can never fall asleep during the day. 'Trying' because I'm constantly sitting on my phone lol :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    @Madleyn sounds like a great plan! Take care :)
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,133 Part of The Furniture
    Aww, Piggy @Madleyn =)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    JimetteJimette Posts: 85 Budding Regular
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that cat's so f***ing cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuteeeeeee~!!!!!! X3 🐈🐈‍⬛😻
    Wild Hearts Never Die~ >:3
  • Options
    JimetteJimette Posts: 85 Budding Regular
    Hi by the way~ :3
    Wild Hearts Never Die~ >:3
  • Options
    ah yes aha tht is piggy ( her name is peppa )) but peppa pig :lol:@Laura_tigger82 ty 4 suport 2nite btw <3

Is she greedy?