Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,833 Master Poster
    Madleyn wrote: »
    Dancer wrote: »
    ah yes aha tht is piggy ( her name is peppa )) but peppa pig :lol:@Laura_tigger82 ty 4 suport 2nite btw <3

Is she greedy?

oh yes!

Piggy definitely suits her then. She looks adorable.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,033 Community Veteran
    We love piggy !!!
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    I have 3 little piggy's. Well not little.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    JimetteJimette Posts: 85 Budding Regular
    It's a bit odd, not many people are using the polls area of the General chat lately... 🤨
    Wild Hearts Never Die~ >:3
  • Options
    @Jimette I know a lot of the time most ppl just use the general chat thread on here and the favourite song/lyrics and quotes thread. I too have been noticing not many people have been doing polls too, I have been meaning to make some more at some point on here when I get time :lol:.
  • Options
    JimetteJimette Posts: 85 Budding Regular
    Jimette wrote: »
    It's a bit odd, not many people are using the polls area of the General chat lately... 🤨

hve u made sum?

@Madleyn yep!
    Wild Hearts Never Die~ >:3
  • Options
    Good evening :)
  • Options
    How are you :)?
  • Options
    Always here if u wanna talk. No too bad just had work today do feel a bit tired xd
  • Options
    the beach is pretty nice and i love the sound of the sea. i might have an early xx always here though <3
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Hmm. Why is Billie the Bot online?
    1fbvc49g5o1g.jpg
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    @JJLemon18 Maybe Billie the bot has become a sentient being now and maybe is self aware??? Maybe they are a secret user or account we don't know about?. Secret mod?.
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 432 Listening Ear
    Hope everyone's doing alright in the storm! <3
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    JJLemon18 wrote: »
    1fbvc49g5o1g.jpg
    Amy22 wrote: »
    @JJLemon18 Maybe Billie the bot has become a sentient being now and maybe is self aware??? Maybe they are a secret user or account we don't know about?. Secret mod?.
    ah crap, do we have to deal with a sentient bot now? is this how it all ends?
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    JustV wrote: »
    1fbvc49g5o1g.jpg

Yep Billie is slowing taking over The Mix xd
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,181 Boards Champion
    Applied to college today ahhhh😭💕🥳
  • Options
    who billie

He's a ai robot I think on here the other night he was online, I think he's TheMix bot :lol:

@Chloe234 Well done super proud of you you did it! <3 How are you feeling about college?. :)
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,181 Boards Champion
    @Amy22
    @Chloe234 Well done super proud of you you did it! <3 How are you feeling about college?. :)

Thankyou! I'm nervous to say the least! I got emotional after I applied tho bc with everything that's gone on I honestly didn't think I'd make it to be able to apply to a college, and my stepmom used to say that she'd help me apply and stuff which obviously she can't now but I feel it's a big step and achievement I've made it to this

I've applied to do a T level Early Years Education and Childcare & Assisting teaching
  • Options
    1fbvc49g5o1g.jpg

Is that a good idea?
  • Options
    leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 3,514 Community Veteran
    @FordRanger Might not be able to get to this until after the thread but what did you think of the fight??
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,309 Wise Owl
    edited October 2023
    leyla26 wrote: »
    @FordRanger Might not be able to get to this until after the thread but what did you think of the fight??

@leyla26 that's fine. I think it was close and I thought Tommy Fury would have been better. People think ksi got robbed but I think even though Tommy Fury wasn't that good, he still won, ksi was just clinching, Tommy did punch ksi in the back of the head a few times but I was watching Dejis coach earlier and he said JJ punched Tommy in the back of head too.
  • Options
    leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 3,514 Community Veteran
    @FordRanger Sounds like what I heard too! KSI really did clinch so many times hahah. It was closer than a lot of people expected it to be but also not much of a fight because it kept getting broken up by the clinches. I saw people complainingthat JJ has definitely hit people in the back of the head before so he shouldn't have been complaining so much about it
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,309 Wise Owl
    leyla26 wrote: »
    @FordRanger Sounds like what I heard too! KSI really did clinch so many times hahah. It was closer than a lot of people expected it to be but also not much of a fight because it kept getting broken up by the clinches. I saw people complainingthat JJ has definitely hit people in the back of the head before so he shouldn't have been complaining so much about it

@leyla26 yh, it was like a hugging contest haha. True like it wasn't much if fight, I thought it was going to be good battle like KSI vs Logan Paul 2 where it was tough then a result. Yh I think he has hit people in the back of the head plus ksi was just clinching sot Tommy couldn't hit much else. I do hope KSI is ok, like not too down about the loss, he's not uploaded since the fight because I think he normally does videos after his fights. I still like him as a person and stuff. Hopefully he'll upload soon. I think he should fight Jake Paul next, soon and try to get a convincing win.
  • Options
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    @Amy22

Thankyou! I'm nervous to say the least! I got emotional after I applied tho bc with everything that's gone on I honestly didn't think I'd make it to be able to apply to a college, and my stepmom used to say that she'd help me apply and stuff which obviously she can't now but I feel it's a big step and achievement I've made it to this

I've applied to do a T level Early Years Education and Childcare & Assisting teaching

Thats super amazing and I bet that you will do very well too especially as it is something you enjoy too. <3
  • Options
    Dancer wrote: »
    1fbvc49g5o1g.jpg

Is that a good idea?

Idk tbf :lol:
  • Options
    Hey :)
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 947 Part of The Mix Family
    edited October 2023
    Trying not to brag but don't have anyone to talk to about it - playing violin on TV (BBC one Scotland) on Christmas Eve and day. Recording it so early lol, doing it in a few weeks
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    That’s amazing @IainJammyboy well done <3
  • Options
    Trying not to brag but don't have anyone to talk to about it - playing violin on TV (BBC one Scotland) on Christmas Eve and day. Recording it so early lol, doing it in a few weeks

Thats super awesome and brilliant I bet that will be exciting for you to play on TV <3 sadly I only got BBC one Wales so I may not be able to get access to BBC Scotland but I wish you all the best ready for the performance <3
  • Options
    hihi hru @Amy22 <3

Im not too bad I have been crocheting pumpkins lol