Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,303 Wise Owl
    Hey @Lauraaaa
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,034 Boards Guru
    Hey everyone, our Support Groups are open for a special day-time chat! Come and join us, we'll be here until 5.30pm!

Join here - https://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/group-chat
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,088 Wise Owl
    I got more stickers today hehe, this is my collection now mnsmig3xnimw.jpg@JustV
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,015 Community Veteran
    River wrote: »
    I got more stickers today hehe, this is my collection now mnsmig3xnimw.jpg@JustV

I love your stickers so much!. I used to collect stickers myself and I think I still got some in my drawer in my bedroom. I got marvel ones, self care and space themed ones with astronaunts. I also got a massive sticker pack from an arts cafe in my area which is no longer there but some of the stickers I now have placed on my laptop :smile::blush: . I got one once on a notebook I think which said posi tivi tea !!! (had to edit some of this because my spelling is so bad at the moment).
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    Nice, I like it! I need more affirmations in my life.
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    @Amy22 I get the stickers by behaving in class and doing my work so I got 4 yesterday hehe
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,801 Master Poster
    Might seem like a really small or weird thing but it made my day that my mum and one of my teachers are now on first name terms. There are only a very small number of staff that my mum is on first name terms with so it shows the trust (and how often they speak to eachother.)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    shared something on insta but couldent find source of credit for the video on there even though it was from the account the person made what am i like. sorry needed to rant then
  • Options
    I just realised that when I click onto a thread sometimes it takes me to the person who created it profile page when I don't want it :lol:
  • Options
    I just want to see the thread xd
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 605 Incredible Poster
    Amy22 wrote: »
    I just realised that when I click onto a thread sometimes it takes me to the person who created it profile page when I don't want it :lol:

@Amy22 is this happening when you click on the title of the thread?

If you click on the username of any member it will take you to their profile page, but to go to the thread they have made you should be able to do that by clicking either on the title of the thread or its date/time stamp. But let us know if that's still not working at all :)
  • Options
    Gemma wrote: »

@Amy22 is this happening when you click on the title of the thread?

If you click on the username of any member it will take you to their profile page, but to go to the thread they have made you should be able to do that by clicking either on the title of the thread or its date/time stamp. But let us know if that's still not working at all :)

Ah I think what is happening is I am clicking on the username instead of the actual thread, this might have been what I was doing all along :lol:. Thanks so much though for getting in contact @Gemma really appreciate it!.
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 605 Incredible Poster
    Ah I think what is happening is I am clicking on the username instead of the actual thread, this might have been what I was doing all along :lol:. Thanks so much though for getting in contact @Gemma really appreciate it!.

Haha no worries at all @Amy22 - it's easily done! <3
  • Options
    Gemma wrote: »

Haha no worries at all @Amy22 - it's easily done! <3

Im super forgetful sometimes :lol:
  • Options
    I just realised writing this I still have the reply message on here 😂. Wish this cold would shift though 🤒 🤕🤧
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,018 Wise Owl
    I just realised writing this I still have the reply message on here 😂. Wish this cold would shift though 🤒 🤕🤧

Hope you feel better soon @Amy22
  • Options
    Aw thank you so much @AnonymousToe <3 ^"^
  • Options
    edited February 8
    It's first day of Barney feeling better and theres a snow storm, look at Barney's face 🤣5row42zrvmj6.jpg
  • Options
    Awww Barney is out in the snow <3. Barney is so adorable though <3.
  • Options
    I've been playing a game on crazy games called poke the presidents which has been such a huge stress buster right now because of my sniffy nose and cold. Though you get funny reactions and one was watch ur back and it had ghostface on it lol xd.
  • Options
    Went for a walk in the hills, done 12,000 steps and walked 4.5 miles, I'm so tired now lol took some pictures too
    buot66t7mafk.jpg
    10ou1h49un9u.jpg
    2fw3ckxm6a1w.jpg
    rhcwx8ujqzxv.jpg
    mninya3ne63a.jpg
    brkb303b2vig.jpg
    2syllaqzmkid.jpg
    reqidyxjvpp8.jpg
    jmdpft7foprw.jpg
  • Options
    Went for a walk in the hills, done 12,000 steps and walked 4.5 miles, I'm so tired now lol took some pictures too
    buot66t7mafk.jpg
    10ou1h49un9u.jpg
    2fw3ckxm6a1w.jpg
    rhcwx8ujqzxv.jpg
    mninya3ne63a.jpg
    brkb303b2vig.jpg
    2syllaqzmkid.jpg
    reqidyxjvpp8.jpg
    jmdpft7foprw.jpg

That looks like a nice walk you had. Love the photos and the view is quite breathtaking too. I wish my area had my farmland or countryside except we got shops and cars. Thats great though you did some walking and it sounds like you did a lot of steps today too!. Well done <3.
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Morning everyone
    Hope you are keeping warm on this cold monday! It is nice to see a clear sky today tho. Spring is on its way Wohoo :)

Hugs for the week ahead
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ebyrne556 wrote: »
    Morning everyone
    Hope you are keeping warm on this cold monday! It is nice to see a clear sky today tho. Spring is on its way Wohoo :)

Hugs for the week ahead

Thank you so much for the virtual hug, that means a lot <3. For me it's the start of work again this week after taking some time off to recover from a cold. Im still a bit sniffly today but tomorrow I hope I won't get the sniffles. <3
  • Options
    edited February 19
    Deleted :)
  • Options
    Is everything okay @River ?. Only just checking in <3
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,018 Wise Owl
    @Amy22 i saw @River ’s post before it was deleted, it wasn’t anything to worry about (unless I missed something)
  • Options
    @Amy22 i saw @River ’s post before it was deleted, it wasn’t anything to worry about (unless I missed something)

This notification came on my email today and I decided at some point I do need to reply xd. Sorry for late response ah that's okay then as I thought I'd double check :).
  • Options
    I tried finding a pdf pattern on a website for the pussy hat design (movement) but I clicked on the link and it said I needed access to the pattern :sweat_smile: . I might have to use Youtube
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Happy Saturday everyone <3 sending hugs for the weekend
    Is anyone doing anything nice?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.