Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• eylaheylah Posts: 3,559 Community Veteran
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    aw. she is so sweet. are you going anywhere nice. <3
    I'm spending the weekend at my friends and there's a pride day tmmr so I'm going to that with my friends

enjoy. <3
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
  • Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    edited July 26
    @eylah I get some of my clothes from shein, I got an outfit from there and some shoes a couple of weeks ago. They were really good.
    xsm1cxddewzl.jpeg

I got the skirts, tights and shoes from there <3
    Profile picture made by @Chloe234

Want to hurt me… go ahead
    Wish to bully me…I’m used to it
    Want to talk crap about me…go on then
    Want to make me cry…feel free
    Rose113 wrote: »
    @eylah I get some of my clothes from shein, I got an outfit from there and some shoes a couple of weeks ago. They were really good.
    xsm1cxddewzl.jpeg

I got the skirts, tights and shoes from there <3

oh wow. you look beautiful. i might re order my stuff now. <3 thank you.
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,056 Wise Owl
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    e25cmeutoteo.jpg
    Book

Wow i love it!

Just checking in to see how everyone is this morning.Thinking of u all <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @eylah let me know what u get (if comfy) hehe <3 awww thank you :)
    Profile picture made by @Chloe234

Want to hurt me… go ahead
    Wish to bully me…I’m used to it
    Want to talk crap about me…go on then
    Want to make me cry…feel free
    Rose113 wrote: »
    @eylah let me know what u get (if comfy) hehe <3 awww thank you :)

i definitely will. probably pjs. and gym sets. :lol:
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
    is anyone watching olympics. if so. what are you rooting for. i love the swimming and gymnastics and horse riding. <3
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
  • toffuna101toffuna101 Posts: 1,543 Extreme Poster
    im not, i cant be bothered to watch it tbh
    how is everyone.
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
  • toffuna101toffuna101 Posts: 1,543 Extreme Poster
    im good u?
  • AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 2,344 Boards Champion
    Too hot 😂
  • Orchid059Orchid059 Moderator Posts: 252 The Mix Regular
    Too hot 😂

I can agree with you @AnonymousToe. I am in my garden at the moment and it's still roasting!
    Too hot 😂
    toffuna101 wrote: »
    im good u?

cold. and tired. :lol:
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,523 The Mix Elder
    eylah wrote: »
    is anyone watching olympics. if so. what are you rooting for. i love the swimming and gymnastics and horse riding. <3

I've also been watching a bit of the olympics recently too but its mostly because my parents have been watching it a lot. I did see the opening ceremony on Friday and I got to say it was amazing!!!. Shame though that it was raining badly because it would have been nicer to see nice weather there but it was still good. Did you see Lady Gaga because her performance was amazing and fantastic!.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    Amy22 wrote: »

I've also been watching a bit of the olympics recently too but its mostly because my parents have been watching it a lot. I did see the opening ceremony on Friday and I got to say it was amazing!!!. Shame though that it was raining badly because it would have been nicer to see nice weather there but it was still good. Did you see Lady Gaga because her performance was amazing and fantastic!.

snoop dog was there too. :lol:
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍

No way I didn't see Snoop Dog I need to look out for him actually haha :lol::joy: I know Celine Dion was also there and she did the ending song for the ceremony before the torch was handed over.

No way I didn't see Snoop Dog I need to look out for him actually haha :lol::joy: I know Celine Dion was also there and she did the ending song for the ceremony before the torch was handed over.

yes. he was. right at beginnin. :lol: . tiktok played his song with him holding those torch things. :lol:
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
  • Katie12Katie12 Posts: 317 The Mix Regular

I am watching! just been watching the diving which i love! I am most looking forward to the athletics though i think because there are so many different events!
    Katie12 wrote: »

I am watching! just been watching the diving which i love! I am most looking forward to the athletics though i think because there are so many different events!

yes. its so unique seein everyone do their own thing. i love it. <3
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
    im so cold. :lol:
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
    Im the complete opposite @eylah I feel absaloutely boiling today
  • Jayn21Jayn21 Posts: 18 Settling in
    @Amy22 it has been been really hot.today
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,951 Legendary Poster
    It's boiling for most but not so much here in Scotland, bit chilly up here. I'm sure i won't be saying that in an hour when i'm trying to go to bed
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    went to see fire works. will show pics. <3
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
  • IsThisJustFantasyIsThisJustFantasy Posts: 64 Boards Initiate
    yh it's too hot. I was sweaty in bed recently and came home sweaty yesterday. @independent it's a sticky situation for me when the heat fills the bed. I normally remove the quilts for some time to feel cooler.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,951 Legendary Poster
    yh it's too hot. I was sweaty in bed recently and came home sweaty yesterday. @independent it's a sticky situation for me when the heat fills the bed. I normally remove the quilts for some time to feel cooler.

@IsThisJustFantasy honestly I hate that. I can't take the covers fully off, idk why but I have to have my feet in or it feels weird lol
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Cosycore_WitchCosycore_Witch Posts: 34 Boards Initiate
    For anyone that needs the covers to sleep, a cooling blanket is a game changer! And bamboo mattress toppers stops your back from sweating too much 😁

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own. It's little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good." ~ Stitch
  • IsThisJustFantasyIsThisJustFantasy Posts: 64 Boards Initiate
    @independent_ I can’t keep my feet out for long and I don’t think I could be coverless the whole night. It’s hard coz the covers help u sleep but at the same time they make u hot 😂. @Cosycore_Witch I agree - cooler blankets are good for staying cool. I didn’t know bamboo mattress toppers did that haha 😂
    hi. <3
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
  • AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 2,344 Boards Champion
    Hi @eylah how are you?