Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• Cosycore_WitchCosycore_Witch Posts: 34 Boards Initiate
    Funnily enough I've been eyeing up lush for months cause I wanted to get my first ever bath bomb but I go back and forth 🤣
    "This is my family. I found it, all on my own. It's little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good." ~ Stitch
  • eylaheylah Posts: 3,559 Community Veteran
    maccies has mix & match again! im so excited. :yum:
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
    this cold 😫
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
  • toffuna101toffuna101 Posts: 1,543 Extreme Poster
    good afternoon
  • Matthew_04Matthew_04 Moderator Posts: 157 Helping Hand
    Hi @toffuna101 how are you today? <3
    im ok @Matthew_04 you?
  • AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 2,344 Boards Champion
    I hope everyone has a good weekend! <3
    afternoon <3
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
    @AnonymousToe you too
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,523 The Mix Elder
    Amy22 wrote: »
    I really want LEGO FORTNITE SO BAddd ahhh it looks so good :weary::lol: and also minecraft just got a bath bomb update :scream::bawling:

@Amy22 I think they've done a collaboration with Lush! I saw a tiktok about it

Ikr right apparently you can tame animals and creatures on there via bath bombs :lol::trollface:
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    Funnily enough I've been eyeing up lush for months cause I wanted to get my first ever bath bomb but I go back and forth 🤣

I went there years ago and I bought their intergalatic bath bomb which is so pretty and creates a galaxy effect in your bathtub. Its so nice too!. But I will say Lush can be pretty pricey at times :lol:
    If you’re going into Lush, prepare yourself for the smell 🤣
    makes my brain hurt. :lol: . but love the bathbombs :).
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
    i feel fizzled. iykyk ;)
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
  • SlinkySlinky Posts: 411 Listening Ear

knocks you right out :lol: and all the staff bombarding you with "Can I help at all". like please don't talk to me and just let me look :lol:
    how is everyone. <3 hope your having a gd day! <3
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
    eylah wrote: »

Same here too the smells of lush can be super overwhelming I heard some people can smell lush from a mile away. Omg though the bath bombs are super lovely and amazing. I need a trip again but it might mean having to save money this time.

Same here too the smells of lush can be super overwhelming I heard some people can smell lush from a mile away. Omg though the bath bombs are super lovely and amazing. I need a trip again but it might mean having to save money this time.

afternoon amazing amy ❤️.
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍

Afternoon eylah how have you been?. Also omg how was Lush, did you get anything nice there?. I haven't done much today haha I've been colouring in more dragons lol :joy:.

Afternoon eylah how have you been?. Also omg how was Lush, did you get anything nice there?. I haven't done much today haha I've been colouring in more dragons lol :joy:.

im still poorly :/ but im ok. i do have a bathbomb i need to use but i have no energy to move😂❤️ hru? ❤️
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍

im still poorly :/ but im ok. i do have a bathbomb i need to use but i have no energy to move😂❤️ hru? ❤️

Bless you I hope you get well soon <3..I understand that being poorly can be super tough at times and it makes us feel worse. I don't like being ill either. It can be hard to do things when ur ill. Make sure to get plenty of rest and stay hydrated too as the weather is supposed to be getting warmer this week..

I'm boiling right now. I've done some more colouring in today which has been really nice. I also went to my local neurodiveristy hub which does a art club every Monday that I go to. It's what gets me out the house 😂. I got my coffee morning tomorrow and board games club which I enjoy and look forward to every week. <3

Bless you I hope you get well soon <3..I understand that being poorly can be super tough at times and it makes us feel worse. I don't like being ill either. It can be hard to do things when ur ill. Make sure to get plenty of rest and stay hydrated too as the weather is supposed to be getting warmer this week..

I'm boiling right now. I've done some more colouring in today which has been really nice. I also went to my local neurodiveristy hub which does a art club every Monday that I go to. It's what gets me out the house 😂. I got my coffee morning tomorrow and board games club which I enjoy and look forward to every week. <3

i have low calorie sprite keeping me going :lol: . its raining dull here its so much better but im sweating still :lol: . aw howd it go? <3
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍

i have low calorie sprite keeping me going :lol: . its raining dull here its so much better but im sweating still :lol: . aw howd it go? <3

I love a bit of Sprite. I've been drinking more water than I normally do haha I normally drink Pepsi max still do sometimes. At least you got some rain we haven't had any at all. It's too warm 🔥. It went well thanks. Aww it was super lovely and I met some friends of mine there and we all had a chat. I even had a nice cuppa there as well. The cups of tea ate what keeps me going there haha 😂

I love a bit of Sprite. I've been drinking more water than I normally do haha I normally drink Pepsi max still do sometimes. At least you got some rain we haven't had any at all. It's too warm 🔥. It went well thanks. Aww it was super lovely and I met some friends of mine there and we all had a chat. I even had a nice cuppa there as well. The cups of tea ate what keeps me going there haha 😂

yeah its pouring down still i love it aw so glad you had a gd time you deserve a gd time with friends <3
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
    hey everyone <3
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 8,096 Legendary Poster
    The cat was trying to climb across my keyboard.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Dancer wrote: »
    The cat was trying to climb across my keyboard.

oh no 😹
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
  • Cosycore_WitchCosycore_Witch Posts: 34 Boards Initiate
    I got in a habit of not budgeting and just spending freely, added it all up for last month and it was shocking, safe to say it's time to start cooking at home again 🤣
    "This is my family. I found it, all on my own. It's little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good." ~ Stitch
    hi <3
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
    Hi @eylah how are you?