Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,908 Extreme Poster
    JJLemon18 wrote: »

Hiya how’s it going

It's absolutely perfect... Anyways, how are you doing? :)

I’ve been better but we vibe.
    I’m alive and kicking haha
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,523 The Mix Elder
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    Feeling a little lonely. Hope it's okay to join. Won't be for too long tho

Of course it's totally fine to join to us It's great to have you here :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,213 Boards Guru
    Amy22 wrote: »

Thankyou Amy, appreciate it
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆

Aw hey Chloe of course it’s fine to join!
  • JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 2,021 Boards Champion
    @Chloe234 Heya, absolutely! What are you up to?
    Believe in me - who believes in you
    I really want to crochet but I do know what I should make at the moment, I really fancy a challenge :)

Hey Amy :) what kind of things do you crochet? Do you make like animals or flowers or something? X

Oo I make kind of everything really lol I want to go into doll making maybe, I recently did crochet a blanket and I make random granny squares. I do love a good old flower though and plushies. Speaking of which I need to finish doing the arms of my stay puft marshmallow man and on my vodoo inspired doll too and put eyes on them xd

Oh wow that’s so cool! I love that you did a blanket. You’re talented
    @JJLemon18 I feel you there it can be busy especially travelling around too. I haven't got much planned for the summer. However I met with a friend of mine at a local hub and we might be doing a podcast about autism and neurodiversity for our hub and community so Im excited for that :). I also applied for a trainee scheme and if I get in I get an apprenticeship for six months I think with a film company

Thankyou Amy, appreciate it

Honestly no worries we are here for you anytime :)
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,213 Boards Guru

Aw hey Chloe of course it’s fine to join!

Thankyou jelly
    @Chloe234 Heya, absolutely! What are you up to?

Just laying in bed tbh, been in bed all day lol hab u
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    I really want to crochet but I do know what I should make at the moment, I really fancy a challenge :)

Hey Amy :) what kind of things do you crochet? Do you make like animals or flowers or something? X

Oo I make kind of everything really lol I want to go into doll making maybe, I recently did crochet a blanket and I make random granny squares. I do love a good old flower though and plushies. Speaking of which I need to finish doing the arms of my stay puft marshmallow man and on my vodoo inspired doll too and put eyes on them xd

Aw thank you honestly its not the best thing I made ish but it's lovely. I have tried making a granny square one but keep forgetting to join it all up xd

Hiya how’s it going

Haha I get it, kicking and screaming but alive nonetheless xD

Aw thank you honestly its not the best thing I made ish but it's lovely. I have tried making a granny square one but keep forgetting to join it all up xd

It sounds lovely. It’s nice to have a good hobby to do! I need to get my colouring out or something creative I’ve not done any in ages

Hiya how’s it going

Haha I get it, kicking and screaming but alive nonetheless xD

Exactly lol you get it
    @JJLemon18 I feel you there it can be busy especially travelling around too. I haven't got much planned for the summer. However I met with a friend of mine at a local hub and we might be doing a podcast about autism and neurodiversity for our hub and community so Im excited for that :). I also applied for a trainee scheme and if I get in I get an apprenticeship for six months I think with a film company

That's awesome! Best of luck with all of that then :)
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,953 Legendary Poster
    Heeeeyy!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Heeeeyy!!

Elle heyyyyy! How’s it going my lovely?
    Not too bad, watching 2 complete idiots taking shots and gaming on twitch. Didn’t join them in the shots :joy: how is everyone else?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Not too bad, watching 2 complete idiots taking shots and gaming on twitch. Didn’t join them in the shots :joy: how is everyone else?

Not sure what twitch is cos am olddddd but sounds fun lmao. I’m watching Netflix trying to decide whether to go for a facial tomorrow or save my money and leave it
    @independent_ Hi! That sounds entertaining haha. I'm alright, still alive lol.

Not sure what twitch is cos am olddddd but sounds fun lmao. I’m watching Netflix trying to decide whether to go for a facial tomorrow or save my money and leave it

Ah it’s a streaming service that gamers use to play games live. Fun to watch sometimes. I’ve spent the day in front of the TV, well most of it met up with a friend for coffee this morning then took the dog out this afternoon during the short gap in the rain.

Ooh facial sounds lovely, i had a massage on holiday which was amazing. Tomorrow there’s a band playing over at my local pub that we’re booked in to see from 3 so need to get ready and get his lordship (dog) out before that
    @Jellyelephant Aw thanks I only took it up quite recently as a way of relaxing ish. Oo I used to do colouring I also need to get back into doing it. I wish there was a thread where we could show colouring and stuff as I always love seeing things coloured in <3

@JJLemon18 thank you so much Im a bit nervous but also excited too ish as im hoping it goes well

@independent_ Heyyyy long time no see how have you been? :smiley:

I just put on the show Gotham :)
    @independent_ Hi! That sounds entertaining haha. I'm alright, still alive lol.

It is kinda funny. It’s just funny watching these 2 idiots being stupid.

Glad you’re doing alright <3

Ah it’s a streaming service that gamers use to play games live. Fun to watch sometimes. I’ve spent the day in front of the TV, well most of it met up with a friend for coffee this morning then took the dog out this afternoon during the short gap in the rain.

Ooh facial sounds lovely, i had a massage on holiday which was amazing. Tomorrow there’s a band playing over at my local pub that we’re booked in to see from 3 so need to get ready and get his lordship (dog) out before that

Ohhh ok thanks for telling me! Have you been watching anything good? Sounds like a decent day tbh? Yeah a facial sounds nice there’s one appt left for tomorrow at 12 so I’m tempted to book it… oh that sounds like it will be good a bit of live music is always enjoyable
    @Amy22 heeey how are you?
    @Jellyelephant Aw thanks I only took it up quite recently as a way of relaxing ish. Oo I used to do colouring I also need to get back into doing it. I wish there was a thread where we could show colouring and stuff as I always love seeing things coloured in <3

@JJLemon18 thank you so much Im a bit nervous but also excited too ish as im hoping it goes well

@independent_ Heyyyy long time no see how have you been? :smiley:

I just put on the show Gotham :)

I tried crochet but couldn’t get the hang of it! Yeah I have lots of colouring books but my fave is my Liberty london one. Such pretty patterns

Ohhh ok thanks for telling me! Have you been watching anything good? Sounds like a decent day tbh? Yeah a facial sounds nice there’s one appt left for tomorrow at 12 so I’m tempted to book it… oh that sounds like it will be good a bit of live music is always enjoyable

I’ve just been watching air crash investigation or whatever it’s called on My 5, i can watch that now I’m back from holiday. It was one of the only english programmes on Italian TV which was kinda a just a little bit worrying!

Gotta treat yourself sometimes! Yes I’m looking forward to seeing them it’s a local band I think, never heard of them so hoping it should actually be good. All the bands we’ve seen there in the past have been great and it’s an excuse to sit in a beer garden…maybe, if it’s not raining. If it is they might move it inside or we might just need an umbrella lol
    @independent_ it's always a delight watching stupid people do stupid stuff haha (the funny kind of stupid obviously). Who are you watching exactly?

I’ve just been watching air crash investigation or whatever it’s called on My 5, i can watch that now I’m back from holiday. It was one of the only english programmes on Italian TV which was kinda a just a little bit worrying!

Gotta treat yourself sometimes! Yes I’m looking forward to seeing them it’s a local band I think, never heard of them so hoping it should actually be good. All the bands we’ve seen there in the past have been great and it’s an excuse to sit in a beer garden…maybe, if it’s not raining. If it is they might move it inside or we might just need an umbrella lol

Ah ok I’ve never watched that before. Also lol that it was one of the only English programmes haha! Yeah that’s true I do need to treat myself ;) ah live music in a pub is usually good it’s a nice atmosphere isn’t it
    @independent_ it's always a delight watching stupid people do stupid stuff haha (the funny kind of stupid obviously). Who are you watching exactly?

Ah it’s just a dude my partner knows. 2 actually,, 2 complete dafties

Ah ok I’ve never watched that before. Also lol that it was one of the only English programmes haha! Yeah that’s true I do need to treat myself ;) ah live music in a pub is usually good it’s a nice atmosphere isn’t it

I remember finding an English Channel on the TV finally through channel surfing for about half an hour :lol: and then waking up in the night (yup i sleep with the telly on) to something about aeroplane crashes. Not the best thing to wake up to!

I’m defo looking forward to it it will be a good time, and we’re staying for food afterwards probably. They do these halloumi fritter things which are the best!