Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,523 The Mix Elder
    JJLemon18 wrote: »
    Tbh the investigation bit after is the interesting bit for me, I like how they usually learn lessons from when planes go wrong

I see. Btw I'm absolutely not calling anyone a weirdo for liking this type of stuff haha, I just used to find the concept of watching catastrophes a little odd and kind of unsettling with how much my dad watches them. Am I not a man for not finding these interesting lol?

That's totally fine as not everyone likes that type of stuff sometimes honestly I used to watch rollercoaster incidents but they still horify me too sometimes. I guess people have different preferences for things of interest. Like I love horror and stuff but when Casualty comes on and they are doing surgery and stuff I get squimish for some reason xd so your not alone there.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hey guys what’s everyone doing ?
  • JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 2,021 Boards Champion
    @Amy22 I absolutely hate surgeries ew, I can never look at it lol. TW just in case
    I am especially terrified of needles, like if there is anything that could possible trigger me it would be needles lol. Even just thinking about it gives me the heebie jeebies xD And i also hate gore and stuff like that, which is interesting since I'm totally fine with playing the game Doom haha.
    Believe in me - who believes in you
    Hi @_Tech_Addict_Girl I'm not doing much. What are you up to?
    edited September 18
    Past User wrote: »
    @JJLemon18 I have a funny video of me freaking out last year at school over needles :p

How does that even happen haha?
    Post edited by TheMix on
    I found out the reason why whenever I keep making a new account on character ai and creating a new password the link for it goes to spam and it says its unsafe even tho i know the website is safe. Why does that this email thing is unsafe keep popping up like?. I only went on chracter ai cause i was bored and now i deleted my account just in case ish this has happened before to me
    edited September 18
    @Past User like how do you even get a video recording of you freaking out about needles in school? xD I can't even imagine what that would look like haha
    Post edited by TheMix on
    edited September 18
    Past User wrote: »
    @JJLemon18 Because my ex friend videod it haha

Oof haha
    Post edited by TheMix on
    @JJLemon18 Just finished on the computer:)
    Im so impatient right now lol I cant wait for year 3 to come out on Harry Potter Magic Awakened but I've gone and looked at a walkthrough lol on youtube because I can't wait. I dont know when it will release in the UK yet but I'm excited xd
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    Ooh, I didn't realise there was a new Harry Potter movie coming out @Amy22 - how exciting!!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Ooh, I didn't realise there was a new Harry Potter movie coming out @Amy22 - how exciting!!

I think it's a video game that came out for mobile and tablet's. Its such a good game though. Speaking of movies apparently they are remaking Harry Potter for a TV series.
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    Oooh, some would say even better @Amy22! What platform is the new Harry Potter game being released on first? :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,213 Boards Guru
    Amy22 wrote: »
    Im so impatient right now lol I cant wait for year 3 to come out on Harry Potter Magic Awakened but I've gone and looked at a walkthrough lol on youtube because I can't wait. I dont know when it will release in the UK yet but I'm excited xd

@Amy22 it's on Google playstore for me and I'm UK! Just installed it x
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,213 Boards Guru
    Ohhh wait year 3, idk what I'm on abt then lol sorry
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,190 Part of The Furniture
    Thought some of y’all would like to see some of the colouring I’ve been doing since Thursday

xkl2rfnr3com.jpeg
    78yle104l2pd.jpeg
    c6zajswpodfb.jpeg
    1u5dh4lbeawg.jpeg
    4rxfjvcrhb5b.jpeg
    magrnd2pljip.jpeg
    b14zgjvdkb52.jpeg
    xrcwz01w9sc1.jpeg
    p71zo2tqezh2.jpeg
    4bmbwkfa074b.jpeg
    nbugmi5gqhyx.png
    mg15ivqobkjz.png
    0ifhgzqbgt7c.png
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Those are awesome @Millie2787! My personal favourite is the 'boys will be boys' one xD
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    Ohhh wait year 3, idk what I'm on abt then lol sorry

No worries it's ok I think it might be that one actually you can play storymode and do duals and stuff. :)
    @Millie2787 I really love all of them they are so colourful and the quotes are so so brilliant :) and clever
    Oooh, some would say even better @Amy22! What platform is the new Harry Potter game being released on first? :)

Its on google play and on the app store too
    edxiot0n93em.jpg

Speaking of creative stuff I have been doing a granny square and I'm thinking of turning it into a cardigan kind of thing that I can wear. I really want something like a cardi for next pride. :)
    My legs may have got into the picture xd
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,908 Extreme Poster
    edxiot0n93em.jpg

Speaking of creative stuff I have been doing a granny square and I'm thinking of turning it into a cardigan kind of thing that I can wear. I really want something like a cardi for next pride. :)

That’s fab amy and a pride cardi would be so good!! Love it!
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    edxiot0n93em.jpg

That’s fab amy and a pride cardi would be so good!! Love it!

Aww thank you so much I love it so much but its taking so long to do as my hook is very tiny xd
    "Yesterday was heavy Put it down" hit me hard. I love it!
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,673 Skive's The Limit
    Anyone watched barbie or going to?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Siobhan wrote: »
    Anyone watched barbie or going to?

I really want to see it so much but Im probably wont until the dvd comes out ish
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,190 Part of The Furniture
    Only one colouring page today . Been super busy with work

dwhfo46gkvaw.jpeg
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Who’s up 😭😔