Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,294 Wise Owl
    edited August 2023
    @_Tech_Addict_Girl I abseiled down the side of this
    kl34wfhr7vuv.png
    it's apparently taller than the statue of liberty

wbu
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @Xee hii! That looks amazing but scary at the same time😅did you enjoy it? Not much really been doing courses for collage online for collage in September:)
    @Jellyelephant have you got a favourite animal😊
    @_Tech_Addict_Girl I was a little scared at the top but weirdly I didn't find it very scary and I didn't get the usual thrill I get from these sort of things. I was just like chilling in the air hanging on a rope like 'eh this isn't that exciting' lmao. maybe I'm just getting used to this sort of thing. or maybe it's because it was slow. something more fast paced like a roller coaster has more thrill. I did enjoy it though and I got some nice pictures at the top, the view was nice.

sounds like you've just been chilling then :) I hope you're doing ok
  • JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 2,021 Boards Champion
    @_Tech_Addict_Girl Thats cool, are you looking forward to starting in september?
    Believe in me - who believes in you
    @Xee your brave I’m shit scared of heights 🤣
    @Xee that's awesome! Idk why I expect the statue of liberty to be bigger lol
    @JJLemon18 to be honest yea I am because it’s getting a bit boring at home lol
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,908 Extreme Poster
    @Jellyelephant have you got a favourite animal😊

At the farm I liked the pig lol he was funny. In general I love otters and doggos and hamsters and lots of animals tbf lol so hard to pick a favourite
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    edited August 2023
    @JJLemon18 me too!! I've literally seen the statue of liberty lol and in my head i remember that it was HUGE. I honestly remember it being really really big. maybe that's just because I was little but I really can't believe it's shorter than the thing I abseiled down. that's so crazy!
    @_Tech_Addict_Girl Makes sense. I'm pretty excited to continue studying too for a change. Btw don't worry I'm also terrified of heights, actually I'm terrified of a lot of stuff haha
    @Xee You been to America?? Thats so cool!! But yea, everything looks massive when we're tiny
    @JJLemon18 have you ever been on a roller coaster 😅
    yeah I went to NYC then Florida (disney world and universal studios) after I finished primary school and then we stayed at this super cool villa. it was a lovely holiday but the heat was way too much. also because of my age I didn't enjoy it as much as I would now. actually I think I'd enjoy it less now. I'd go on more roller coasters now but I think I'd be overthinking and being jealous of others. when I was little my biggest concern was just the heat and how frizzy it made my hair lol. but yeah america was nice
    aytbw6rjzhnd.jpeg
    That is sweet😂
    @JJLemon18 have you ever been on a roller coaster 😅

Hell nah xD
    edited August 2023
    @Xee sounds awesome! But yea, don't you wish you could just go back to this child mindset where your main worry is how to have fun haha. Today there's just so much shit to think about, all the anxiety, self-consciousness and everything (my messy hair is still part of all this lol)
    yeah I'd do anything to go back to that mindset @JJLemon18 life was so different back then and the world felt like a different planet
    @Xee Yea, very different. Ugh what is this world
    JJLemon18 wrote: »
    Ugh what is this world

it's earth lol

sometimes I try to be funny but I read it back and I'm like 'wow I just sound like a weirdo'
    @Xee where?? I don't see it
    Xee wrote: »
    sometimes I try to be funny but I read it back and I'm like 'wow I just sound like a weirdo'

I guess that's kinda funny in itself
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,190 Part of The Furniture
    I made weetabix cheesecake …. Currently obsessed with making it
    9ef8c6odcld5.jpeg
    2dkw0qv2d2wv.jpeg
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    @Millie2787 that's so interesting...I love all those things but all together I have no clue if I'd like it. how did u make it?
    @Xee

2 weetabix with a splash of milk and then some sweetener, mix that all up and then press down to make the base, then I use a protein yogurt- This one was vanilla with a tablespoon of melted biscoff spread mixed through it but you can use any protein yoghurt and then some chopped up strawberries on top. I probs had this setting in the fridge since 2ish maybe
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    edited August 2023
    I use the chocolate chip weetabix too 🙈 I don’t think the base is soggy as you only use enough milk to just wet it slightly, so it’s not like when you have a bowl of weetabix if that makes sense
    can't wait to try it :)
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,523 The Mix Elder
    aytbw6rjzhnd.jpeg

I love the sound of bubblegum cider this might be on my to try list xd of all things cider

@Xee That looks terrifying but awesome to do at the same time, I think that is very brave of you do to absail something like that I coulden't do that xd
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films