Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,951 Legendary Poster
    I'm nicking my mum's spotify to blast music in the kitchen rn
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 2,021 Boards Champion
    Amy22 wrote: »
    JJLemon18 wrote: »
    @Amy22 I still don't know what friends mean on Spotify haha

I think its like following peoples and their playlists lol not sure thooo
    Yea I'm not releasing anything anytime soon lol. And I have all my playlists privated cause I think I'm scared of being judged for the music I like xD
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,523 The Mix Elder
    @JJLemon18 Yeah same here too ish I dont make playlists as much because I think the same too though I like being able to collab with others on music taste as Im open to different things
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    omg the bbc emailed through the traineeship scheme I might be doing and they offered me an interview for unscripted television !!!!
    omg the bbc emailed through the traineeship scheme I might be doing and they offered me an interview for unscripted television !!!!
    I don't know what that means but yay!! Best of luck! :)
    Should we try a blend with like many people? I think you can get 10 people together in one blend but I'm not sure
    Am i old, what is a blend?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    @independent_ a blend is something you can do on spotify and you can have up to ten people on your blend. Its like a social music mix playlist so you get a bit of both :)

hang Ill send the invite to yaaa and for anyone else who wants to join in :) the more the merrier

@JJLemon18 aw thank you, I recently applied for an apprenticeship with the BBC studios in my area which produce tv and film and I got an interview next week as my dream to work on tv and film :). cant wait.

Amy has invited you to join a Blend on Spotify. Join on the Spotify mobile app. https://open.spotify.com/blend/taste-match/461c413b681e9342?si=RXnPG8-ITki1YWhT5m_2Wg&fallback=getapp&blendDecoration=5f9c38d2

here is the link to the blend :) let's have a Mix party
    @Amy22 Ah, that sounds so awesome!! =)
    It is so awesome but nerve wracking too lol cause its the bbc xd
    @Amy22 oh I bet haha. You'll do great!
  • yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,294 Wise Owl
    @independent_ a blend is something you can do on spotify and you can have up to ten people on your blend. Its like a social music mix playlist so you get a bit of both :)

hang Ill send the invite to yaaa and for anyone else who wants to join in :) the more the merrier

@JJLemon18 aw thank you, I recently applied for an apprenticeship with the BBC studios in my area which produce tv and film and I got an interview next week as my dream to work on tv and film :). cant wait.

Amy has invited you to join a Blend on Spotify. Join on the Spotify mobile app. https://open.spotify.com/blend/taste-match/461c413b681e9342?si=RXnPG8-ITki1YWhT5m_2Wg&fallback=getapp&blendDecoration=5f9c38d2

here is the link to the blend :) let's have a Mix party

we need more peopleeee 3 is a bit of a dead party
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
    Omg i just joined, brilliant!! I shall give that a listen this afternoon while I'm doing my CV
    @independent_ Hey apparently we have the highest taste match of 80%! The other 20 is probably my polish music haha. I actually have no clue how they calculate all the percentages
    @independent_ Hey apparently we have the highest taste match of 80%! The other 20 is probably my polish music haha. I actually have no clue how they calculate all the percentages

Yes you’re my highest match as well. I like polish music etc too just don’t have any on playlist so it could be higher lol! I see you like Gabry Ponte and Alan walker as well? I love them.
    that's so weird, I matched 80% with elle too lol
    I must just like good music hehe
    @independent_ wait you do?? That's awesome! Which ones do you like?

Yea I love Alan Walker so much, and that type of music in general! And I have no clue who Gabry Ponte is...
    I must just like good music hehe
    @independent_ wait you do?? That's awesome! Which ones do you like?

Yea I love Alan Walker so much, and that type of music in general! And I have no clue who Gabry Ponte is...

Alan walker is amazing! Gabry Ponte is a DJ, sure he was in that I'm blue da bu de da song lol.
    @independent_ that's cool, I didn't know that. I love that song tho!!
    @independent_ Im following you now hehehe Omg these songs are so good!
    omg these spotify songs slap so good yeah wooh !!!! luv ya all
    @Amy22 it's just suchhh a random playlist full of incredibly random songs
    @Xee and very brilliant songs too!
    Two days ago I bought myself a 'cheap' electric guitar cause why the heck not. Now I have no idea what to do with it. Can anyone teach me how to play? :lol:
    @JJLemon18 Yay you got an electric guitar that's awesome we can be guitar twins now xd. I could help you :)
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,190 Part of The Furniture
    Found out my next placement allocation and I’m excited
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    @Amy22 I have no idea what you mean by "guitar twins" but cool!! =) I dont know where to start or even how hard it will be to learn. I'll probably end up trying to play something for two days and then giving up and chucking it in the corner to forget about it lol
    @Amy22 I have no idea what you mean by "guitar twins" but cool!! =) I dont know where to start or even how hard it will be to learn. I'll probably end up trying to play something for two days and then giving up and chucking it in the corner to forget about it lol

I also got an electric guitar too I think mine is a fender squire. I know Youtube has got some tutorials on guitar playing which is handy. I find it so hard to practice though sometimes cause I get distracted xd
    @Amy22 no idea what the different names are, I don't even know what the one I bought is lol. But that's really cool, do you have a normal one also or do you just play on an electric one?
    And thank you, I'll definitely check out some tutorials :)