Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,523 The Mix Elder
    I have been super addicted to playing Hogwarts Magic Awakened I swear its trying to bring out the old Potterhead in me :lol: even tho Im not a huge Harry Potter fan. But why is this game so good???
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,955 Legendary Poster
    Gonna give this a bump up in case anyone needs a distraction. How are we all?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,908 Extreme Poster

Hey lovely how are you? I’m watching manifest on Netflix in bed. Trying to pretend I don’t have the dentist tomorrow lol xx
    The sun will rise and we will try again 

Hey lovely how are you? I’m watching manifest on Netflix in bed. Trying to pretend I don’t have the dentist tomorrow lol xx

I’m just going to get into bed dunno what I’ll watch yet. Taking Theo to the beach tomorrow if it’s nice. Ugh good luck for the dentist!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”

I’m just going to get into bed dunno what I’ll watch yet. Taking Theo to the beach tomorrow if it’s nice. Ugh good luck for the dentist!

Oh hope you find something good to watch and I also hope the weathers decent for you tomorrow! Thank you - I have some toothache so feel like I’m gonna need something doing :/ ew. Have you ever watched queer eye on Netflix? I find that really wholesome to watch if you need something uplifting x

Oh hope you find something good to watch and I also hope the weathers decent for you tomorrow! Thank you - I have some toothache so feel like I’m gonna need something doing :/ ew. Have you ever watched queer eye on Netflix? I find that really wholesome to watch if you need something uplifting x

I haven’t seen that, will have a look for it! I normally just watch the chase at bedtime like an old lady.

Ugh no toothache is the worst!

I haven’t seen that, will have a look for it! I normally just watch the chase at bedtime like an old lady.

Ooh I love the chase! Yeah toothache suckssss. Also am craving junk food lmao

Glad it’s not just me who craves junk food at this time lol! Yeah there’s an episode of the chase on challenge at midnight so I’m gonna get to bed for that. I’m such a saddo :joy:

Glad it’s not just me who craves junk food at this time lol! Yeah there’s an episode of the chase on challenge at midnight so I’m gonna get to bed for that. I’m such a saddo :joy:

Defo not just you lol!! Deliveroo makes it wayyy too easy haha need to resist! Ooh enjoy it! Xx
    Xee wrote: »
    why is everyone online when I'm not and when I'm online and want someone to talk to everyone has just vanished 😭

Haha that always seems to happen doesn’t it? If it helps there will be people online this evening for the support thread and probably a few people around here too. @Xee
    I also love the chase so much too and I have heard of Queer Eye. That's a show I need to watch as I heard its very awesome and wholesome. Also @Jellyelephant good luck with the dentist tomorrow hope everything goes well xx.

@Xee I also know the feeling too when you need someone to talk to and no one is on. However I think there is gc on the boards tonight so I may be on tonight for that x
    Amy22 wrote: »
    I also love the chase so much too and I have heard of Queer Eye. That's a show I need to watch as I heard its very awesome and wholesome. Also @Jellyelephant good luck with the dentist tomorrow hope everything goes well xx.

@Xee I also know the feeling too when you need someone to talk to and no one is on. However I think there is gc on the boards tonight so I may be on tonight for that x

Yeah you defo should watch it! Thanks for your good luck dentist was alright but I have a cavity that needs treating but can’t get an appointment for 5 weeks to get it done which sucks
    why is everyone online when I'm not and when I'm online and want someone to talk to everyone has just vanished 😭

Aww sorry xee! Hope you’re ok xx

Yeah you defo should watch it! Thanks for your good luck dentist was alright but I have a cavity that needs treating but can’t get an appointment for 5 weeks to get it done which sucks

Oh no I bet that does suck especially having toothache cause eating certain foods cause it to hurt more. Yeah I always find that either the doctors or dentist delay appointments all the time
  • yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,294 Wise Owl

I'm notlol but thanks for asking <3
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain

I'm notlol but thanks for asking <3

@Xee the support thread will probably be up in a minute if I'm not mistaken, feel free to share there or keep chatting here for a distraction, I've got the tab open for the next couple of hours so will be around <3
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,215 Boards Guru
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,294 Wise Owl
    @independent_ thanks <3 the support chat onthe boards stresses me out for some reason so I'll prob just chat here
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
    @independent_ thanks <3 the support chat onthe boards stresses me out for some reason so I'll prob just chat here
    sending you hugs then <3

I know that feeling too as I know support chat can get super busy at times but your more than welcome to hang out here <3 sending you a huge hug x
    I have been watching Deep Impact on TV and I got to say it was good, Im not normally a big fan of disaster movies :)
  • leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 4,204 Community Veteran
    @Amy22 What's it about?? I haven't heard of it!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    @Xee You aren't alone, I've had a few people say that they get stressed out by the layout of the support thread and that's completely understandable <3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    @Chloe234 Lil Nora Bear :')
    leyla26 wrote: »

i think its a sci fi disaster film its got morgan freeman and elijah wood it was very good!

i think its a sci fi disaster film its got morgan freeman and elijah wood it was very good!

is this the one on netflix? might give it a watch then! x
  • JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 2,021 Boards Champion

Ikr, why is it always like that haha. I've just arrived in Poland and am limiting the time I spend on the mix, the amount of stuff that's been happening here since I stopped being so active is just wild...
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • spacedogspacedog Posts: 1,157 Wise Owl
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    @Chloe234 Lil Nora Bear :')

And...ji5bh6afuhon.jpg

AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW