Home Anything Goes Positivity Corner
Exciting news! Join our watch club and get free access to NOW for 1 month

What made you laugh today?

Comments

• StarlightStarlight 💃danceaholic🩰 Posts: 1,428 Wise Owl
    Aidan said:
    I hope mam n dad don't mind when I laugh at them arguing over stupid shit :joy: I don't even remember it was like how to put plates in the dishwasher or something lol
    My mum is constantly getting angry with my dad cos apparently he loads the dishwasher wrong!! :joy:
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Posts: 1,239 Wise Owl
    The neighbours 14 month old did a ruuner the other day and it made me laugh. I love that age group because theyre mobile and they can interact. He's a little on the shy side when he sees me but I know he's a talker because I can always hear him babbling away. He's got a whole bunch of hair and 4 teeth. He's a real cutie 🥺
    Shaunie
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 12,433 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    rude people😂 if don’t laugh will cry lol
     and some tiktoks
    Hi
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 10,818 An Original Mixlorian
    Watching the pub owner open all the windows with a hammer and butter knife... Wedges it into the window gap and hit it with a hammer in an attempt to wedge the window open enough to push it 😂😂

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

Starlight

Today I was thinking about all the fun times I've had whilst being a part of "The Mix" community . 

Like that time Murphy was making myself and @Jellyelephant laugh so so hard so we just kept saying it to make eachother laugh. Or that time we were all messing around and trying to see what buttons on the keyboard would kick us out of chat @louisa982 I think you were there at the time lol. Or that one time @Shaunie experienced her first BPD high and it was so fucking funny and we all just went with it. 

Another thing was yesterday in SC, not only did I over share but I completely missed @jellyelephant direction to tell the deets in a pm instead. I was absolutely mortified but it still made me laugh, even a mod lost their shit and by the end of the night I was crying and laughing so hard.

RIP to everyone who had to deal with my hilarious oversharing yesterday , for personal reasons, I too will be passing.

I've known some people here for 6 years 😱
    JellyelephantShaunieDancer
  • DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 5,311 Part of The Furniture
    "You've won yourself a first prize. A trip to hospital."
    "That doesn't feel like a first prize."

That was a funny part of a conversation in an episode of BBC Ambulance.
    There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 2,930 Boards Guru
    Me grandad, he comes out with some right stuff but it proper embarasses me nan :lol:
    "Do, or do not, there is no try" <(•.•)>              
    Aidan said:
    Me grandad, he comes out with some right stuff but it proper embarasses me nan :lol:

I love when grandparents embarrass each other!! 
    Mine do it all the time and it's so funny

Astrid Alauda

Aidan
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 2,930 Boards Guru
    It is! That old couple on gogglebox (is it June and Leon?) were my fave cos they're a spitting image of my nan and grandad!

We all call my grandad Bill, so when me nan brings out the "William" you know he's in trouble aha
    "Do, or do not, there is no try" <(•.•)>              
    Yes June and Leon. I miss seeing them on gogglebox. I know they've both passed away which makes me sad as they were such lovely people!

My grandparents act like teens on a first date. The playful flirty behaviours

Astrid Alauda

Having to do duck walk on the beam at gymnastics
    Constantly landing on my bum when on the beam
    Almost landing on my head when doing a handstand forward roll on a piece of equipment (okay not funny but I was safe)
    There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
    Since people enjoyed my story I'll share it here.

So today I suffered a huge misunderstanding which left both myself and the guy I'm talking to in stitches. For context, I told him that I was getting a new mattress for my bed and I asked him if I should do a backflip on it to test it out knowing full well that I injured my neck doing this once upon a time.

We joked about having to do the flip in a wheelchair if it failed and I said that I'd end up in a casket if I took his advice on including a ramp. He then asked me what kind of wood I preferred? I was really confused, I genuinely thought it was his (very northern) way of asking what kind of phallus I preferred and it turns out he was asking to make sure that I'd get the right material for my casket after my stunt fail.

My mind is definitely in the gutter, I need help.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Literally just got here
    @Aidan made me belly laugh today, it hurt so bad :lol:
    👁  👄  👁 
    Liam said:
    @Aidan made me belly laugh today, it hurt so bad :lol:
    👁  👄  👁 
    @Liam what happened lool

now I'm laughing
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Literally just got here
    He said something like 

👁 👄 👁  what mods look like when chats flowing so we can sit back and watch 

Hit me in the funny bone :lol:@Salix_alba_2019 ... hes a funny guy, you should come to gc more often :smiley:
    hahahahahaha sounds very funny @liam I might actually start coming from now on lol
    Past User
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 6,115 Master Poster
    @Salix_alba_2019 yessss!!! You should come to GC! That was so funny tonight it’s my laughing fix and distraction most evenings ahahahaha.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Past UserSalix_alba_2019
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 6,115 Master Poster
    Since people enjoyed my story I'll share it here.

So today I suffered a huge misunderstanding which left both myself and the guy I'm talking to in stitches. For context, I told him that I was getting a new mattress for my bed and I asked him if I should do a backflip on it to test it out knowing full well that I injured my neck doing this once upon a time.

We joked about having to do the flip in a wheelchair if it failed and I said that I'd end up in a casket if I took his advice on including a ramp. He then asked me what kind of wood I preferred? I was really confused, I genuinely thought it was his (very northern) way of asking what kind of phallus I preferred and it turns out he was asking to make sure that I'd get the right material for my casket after my stunt fail.

My mind is definitely in the gutter, I need help.
    Oh my god that’s hilarious :joy: I laughed out loud. My mind is obviously in the gutter too - but we all knew that anyway ;) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    @independent 😭😭😭😭😭 I thought he was trying to flirt with me 💀💀💀💀💀 I thought "damn, is this how White bois flirt?..... IT'S DIFFERENT I LIKE IT"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OH LORD
    independent_
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 12,433 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    My own comment in corona virus scam thread 😭😂 I redownlaoded tiktok couldn’t help myself hahah
    Hi
     A photo of me and my friends and different stages of emotions while climbing the hill. It's so funny 😂

Astrid Alauda

independent_
    My mum speaks 5 languages so occasionally she'll get some lwprds wrong in English. For some reason she calls the post man "poster man" and it always makes me laugh loool
    independent_
    In a mood where I feel it is appropriate to blast out The Simpsons at full volume without headphones.

Slipped and went flying. Caught myself. Was rather funny haha

Astrid Alauda

• ConnorConnor Posts: 385 Community Manager
    My friends have done well for themselves today, I'll give them an 8/10 for comedy
    Today in English at the end of the lesson we played a game where we had to say about stuff that begins with a certain letter including something that we are not allowed to do in lockdown. For S, many people put sensible suggestions but I put "Sex with someone from another household." At least nobody else said it.
    independent_
  • Emma_Emma_ 🥦🌻🌿 Vibing with plants and vegan food Posts: 223 Community Manager
    Kasa2103 said:
    This really made me giggle!  :p 
    Dancer
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide County Durham Posts: 637 Incredible Poster
    My mum desperate for the look, she didn’t have any keys and we are out 
    independent_