Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What made you laugh today?

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    I was playing with the bubbles in the washing up bowl. If you gently blow on the bubbles, they make a little crackling sound. And the feeling of the bubbles on my hand is good too.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    A kid on the bus asking her nan why she was old really tickled me because of how determined she was to find out the answer lol
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Booking teddy in for the vets because he keeps licking his bum and last time I took him for that they put something up his bum to get blockage out or something. But when ringing up the vets, not like a normal person just saying my dog has something wrong with his bum. I just say can I book my dog for appointment so can put finger up his bum or something they did last time 😂 she started proper laughing hahaha. I was just paranoid of having to pay extra for like consultation or something to work out what’s wrong with him so I was just telling them what they did last time hahahah. Awkward if it’s not actually their finger they put up his bum. But lmao she was proper laughing probably because how I worded it hahahah so made me laugh
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I was showing one of my classmates part of a song that I have written and my Photography teacher was standing behind us vibing along.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    JimetteJimette Posts: 85 Budding Regular
    Had a Spanish lesson, and we were mentioning RATS! 🐀 THIS MADE ME LAUGH MY F***ING A** OFF SO MUCH XD
    Wild Hearts Never Die~ >:3
  • Options
    The book that I'm reading at the moment.
  • Options
    Yesterday after school I was at the library near my school and 2 students in year 7 came over to me with a pretend cup of tea so I pretended to drink it. Sometimes you just have to go along with it. You have to let them have some sort of innocence. Let them be children for a little bit longer.
  • Options
    I had an envelope and a pen sitting on part of the banister and then I suddenly felt it being thrown at me when I was standing by the front door. I turned around to see what it was and then noticed one of my cats sitting where the envelope and pen should have been.
  • Options
    Two nuns are painting their bedroom. The head nun tells the two new nuns that they have to paint their room without getting any paint on their clothes.

So the one nun says to the other, “Hey, let’s take all our clothes off, fold them up, and lock the door.” So they do this, and begin painting their room. Soon they hear a knock at the door.

They ask, “Who is it?”

“Blind man!”

The nuns look at each other, then one nun says, “He’s blind, he can’t see. What could it hurt.” They let him in.

The blind man walks in and says, “Hey, nice tits. Where do you want me to hang the blinds?”
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,007 Wise Owl
    Egg whites and cheese
  • Options
    My friend has a crush on someone and made a thing on a post-it note that says "Do you love me" and the option of yes or no.
  • Options
    This happened in the waiting area before my CAMHS appointment this afternoon. There was a man waiting for his daughter who was in an appointment. He fell asleep. When my CAMHS worker came into the waiting area, she noticed that he was asleep and she laughed. The seats are comfortable but not that comfortable.
  • Options
    I had a dance battle at school earlier (and won!)