Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,099 Wise Owl
    edited January 7
    Feel so abandoned. My mum will only help me on her terms and if I can’t comply, then no help for me! I’m so sick of her. I feel bad saying that but she doesn’t act like I think a supportive parent should, yet she pretends to everyone that she’s perfect? I wish someone understood
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 944 Part of The Mix Family
    MY MUM KEEPS SEARCHING THROUGH MY FUCKING THINGS THE CUNT
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,064 Community Veteran
    Dancer wrote: »
    My period came late. I was getting worried about it although I know there`s no chance of me being pregnant. Usually it comes about every 26 days but this time it wasn`t until day 30. To be fair, last time it came at 22 days so I suppose my body was making up for it coming early by coming late.

I've have also had a later start to mine recently too as well, sometimes I think periods can come later than usual, I can imagine how worried you must have been though especially if your period didnt happen until day 30 too <3.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Deactivated Posts: 1,159 Wise Owl
    Gonna stop complaining about life and burdening others and just continue to bottle everything up, what's the worst that could happen...i end up dead?....shame :bawling:
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    @River you’re not a burden. We want you to be okay!!
  • Options
    I just feel like an inconvenience and a total waste of space. I don’t deserve anyone so I should probably just cut everyone off - they’ll be happier anyway

@JJLemon18 ^i just wanted to say sorry for being kind of ridiculous the other day 😅 thanks for replying to me ❤️
  • Options
    Wish someone would just kill me, im so done with life
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,945 Extreme Poster
    I just feel like an inconvenience and a total waste of space. I don’t deserve anyone so I should probably just cut everyone off - they’ll be happier anyway

@JJLemon18 ^i just wanted to say sorry for being kind of ridiculous the other day 😅 thanks for replying to me ❤️

@AnonymousToe wdym ridiculous?? First of all, you've done nothing wrong. And second, that was ages ago, no reason to still feel bad about that ;) Hope you're feeling better today.

Sending hugs to you and everyone else too! Take care you all <3
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    Apparently I was ment to be in college today but I was told the 9th
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,194 Boards Champion
    Today has been absolutely shit
  • Options
    Fed up with life, fed up with feeling so shit all if the time
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 145 Helping Hand
    Hey @Chloe234 I'm so sorry to hear that you are struggling so much at the moment. Remember you are so strong for coming on here and sharing your thoughts with us! Keep us updated with how you are, and know we are all here to support you <3
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,276 Wise Owl
    my mental health is declining so rapidly i dont understandable i was literally fine 2 weeks ago and now im verging suicidal
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    i feel like im drowning again
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 145 Helping Hand
    Hey @Xee thank you for sharing with us, I can really hear you are struggling <3 Sending hugs your way and remember we are all here to support you through
  • Options
    So exhausted and all I’ve done today is sleep
  • Options
    ive fucked up
  • Options
    im so fuckinf sicknof nyself
  • Options
    I want out. I just want to die and get away from everything
  • Options
    River wrote: »

Please keep safe @River and use a crisis service if you need to :heart:
  • Options
    Lay in bed crying
  • Options
    2 people sent me a video of them attempting...the second one was really graphic and made me pass out, nothing I can do to help them other than calling police -_-
  • Options
    @River that sounds horrific - remember you’re not responsible for them though ❤️
  • Options
    Nearly 3am but can't sleep cos I won't be able to wake up at 7
  • Options
    Almost broke down from the stress and struggles infront of my teacher yesterday...managed to somewhat keep it in but don't want to go school now..
    I made a fool of myself, It was the end of the day and I just broke. There was a couple students still in the room so I turned around but it's all too much
    It also doesn't help when they did an assembly in the morning going on at you how there's "14 school weeks until exams" when I'm already fucking stressed enough. And about how "the first exam is on May 5th" like yeah it's my drama written paper I'm pretty sure but don't need to make me stress again
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,155 Part of The Furniture
    Exam this afternoon .... STRESSED
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,650 Legendary Poster
    Millie2787 wrote: »

You are going to smash this @Millie2787 absolute best of luck!! <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 667 Incredible Poster
    edited January 9
    River wrote: »

We're all here for you @River <3 Things sound so difficult for you right now but please remember you are not alone. Things can get better and tomorrow is another day. <3

How are you feeling this afternoon? You can always reach out to these services below if you need someone to talk to:
    * If you need urgent help or have any concerns for your health or safety, the quickest way to get help is to call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. 
    *Crisis Messenger - Our crisis messenger text service provides free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK. If you’re aged 25 or under, you can text THEMIX to 85258.
    * Papyrus - If you are having thoughts of suicide, you can contact HOPELINEUK for confidential support and practical advice. You can call them on 0800 068 4141 or text them on 07786209697.
    * Samaritans are reachable by phone and email 24/7. Whatever you're going through, you can call them any time, from any phone on 116 123.

Sending lots of hugs and strength your way <3
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 667 Incredible Poster
    Millie2787 wrote: »

Good luck @Millie2787!! Sending all the positive vibes in your direction, you've got this 🙏💛
This discussion has been closed.