Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Rose113Rose113 Deactivated Posts: 1,159 Wise Owl
    Thank you @AnonymousToe <3 it's okay I didn't see and ive done it many times to people to. The LOL button needs to move to like where the quote one is.
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Deactivated Posts: 1,159 Wise Owl
    Im so fed up of this person making comments on another site. It's always "im used to *my username* being hard at times" "im used to you always saying sorry" "im used to you always wanting to do stupid things" like cheers but no need to fucking point it out. No one ever gets those comments except me, ive put up with this since the fucking 30th October. It's not fucking fair 😭😭😭😭😭😭
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,194 Boards Champion
    Woke up feeling like absolute shit mentally. Last night was draining and I just proved to be a horrible person. All I've done atm is stayed in bed on my phone. I've got so much schoolwork to do but no energy to do it.
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 669 Incredible Poster
    Wanted to drop in to acknowledge that a lot of people are going through a lot right now <3.

You are all such kind, caring, and supportive people that look out for one another on here which is so lovely to see. But please never forget to afford yourselves that same level of kindness. You matter too and things can and will get better.

Remember you can create your own dedicated threads for things you'd like to chat more about in detail and get the support you deserve. Sending hugs to everyone <3
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,276 Wise Owl
    im really really scared I'm pregnant. i did a test a few days ago and it was negative but im worried i did it wrong or something. my period is over a week late and it's usually very regular. im so so stressed and idk what to do.
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    edited January 6
    Xee wrote: »
    im really really scared I'm pregnant. i did a test a few days ago and it was negative but im worried i did it wrong or something. my period is over a week late and it's usually very regular. im so so stressed and idk what to do.
    I can see how you're feeling uneasy about this @Xee. A pregnancy scare can be nerve-wrecking. It's really positive that you took a test even though you were understandably scared. <3

Here is an article written by experts on pregnancy testing - it briefly goes through information about when to take the test, where to find free and accurate ones, possible problems with tests and some sites that might be of help:
    https://www.themix.org.uk/sex-and-relationships/pregnancy-and-parenthood/pregnancy-testing-4187.html

Depending on the reason you think you might be pregnant, there might be other reasons for those symptoms though too. For example, if your period is late, many things can cause that like stress, life changes, drug use, weight loss, and more. I'm conscious this might not be the case here, but I know how all-consuming these things can be and I wanted to say this in case you were in that headspace too! You can always reach out to your GP if your period continues to be late or skipped as there could easily be another reason.

If you're still worried, it might be a good idea to test again based on some of the guidance in the article above and you can get a pregnancy test free of charge from your GP or a sexual health clinic. Whatever the results are there are options and people around to support you through it all. <3
    Post edited by Gemma on
  • Options
    @Gemma thank you <3 if my diet has been weird or I've been more stressed than usually it would make sense but i really can't think of any other possible reasons. it's really difficult bevause my mum can see where im going by tracking me so she'd knew if i went to the gp and would question it but I'm going to try and phone them on monday when they open to see what they say.
  • Options
    I hear you @Xee, and can see how this would be anxiety-provoking if you don't think there are other possible reasons for your symptoms. It's also understandable that you don't want your mum to find out at the moment.

That sounds like a really good idea to call the GP in the first instance to see what they say and how they can help you. Sometimes they can put you in touch with a sexual health clinic or team that can call you themselves too. I'm aware they can also give you code words to use depending on what you're discussing so that you can feel safer talking on the phone if you're worried someone might hear. Sending you hugs and keep us updated with how it goes on Monday. <3
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,535 Skive's The Limit
    It’s taking everything within me to not act how I feel
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited January 6
    Siena wrote: »
    It’s taking everything within me to not act how I feel

We're so proud of you for continuing to reach out @Siena and fight those thoughts. You are doing so well not to act on how you feel and keep yourself safe. <3

Is there anything you can do tonight to make the fighting a little easier? Perhaps something to take your mind off things for a period of time, like calling your family or watching a movie? I know this doesn't take away from how you feel. Often it just helps to take things one day at a time, moment by moment.

You've got this and remember if it does get to the stage where you are worried about acting on how you feel, do keep reaching out. These services below are always here for you <3.
    * If you need urgent help or have any concerns for your health or safety, the quickest way to get help is to call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. 
    *Crisis Messenger - Our crisis messenger text service provides free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK. If you’re aged 25 or under, you can text THEMIX to 85258.
    * Papyrus - If you are having thoughts of suicide, you can contact HOPELINEUK for confidential support and practical advice. You can call them on 0800 068 4141 or text them on 07786209697.
    * Samaritans are reachable by phone and email 24/7. Whatever you're going through, you can call them any time, from any phone on 116 123.
  • Options
    Thanks I’ve gone to the pub
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Hate being suicidal yet too scared fo do anything.
  • Options
    There’s this “chavy” family who keep literally leaving there baby in the push chair while they go out and smoke. Like fml this is a dodgy area as it is why would you do that
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 944 Part of The Mix Family
    I'm so fucking lonely
  • Options
    The more I relapse the happier I feel - I'm saf though
  • Options
    I need someone to speak to
  • Options
    edited January 6
    Deleted 🙃
  • Options
    edited January 6
    🙃
  • Options
    @Chloe234 please message me if you need someone to talk to. You’re not alone this life is awful but please carry on for better days ahead. You’re so so young x
  • Options
    @Chloe234 please message me if you need someone to talk to. You’re not alone this life is awful but please carry on for better days ahead. You’re so so young x

Thankyou x I won't bother you, I'm okay x
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,099 Wise Owl
    Please keep going @Chloe234 🩷
  • Options
    Sorry I just really need some advice on cleaning my clothes without my parents finding out or anything - they're just stained with blood
  • Options
    Sorry I just really need some advice on cleaning my clothes without my parents finding out or anything - they're just stained with blood

You could try using cold water in a sink to get it out? Or if the stains are still stuck sometimes A baking soda paste (two parts baking soda to 1 part water) could work
  • Options
    @Chloe234 thank you
  • Options
    edited January 6

@Siena I'm here? :)
  • Options
    I’m drunk & in hospital I made a friend so all good l very nice on here. Waiting on xray
  • Options
    Xee wrote: »

@Siena I'm here? :)

Heyyy
  • Options
    Tired of waiting surely if I had done some damage would of happened by now. Kinda wanna just go back to the pub & drinkkkk
  • Options
    I AM SO AGITATED I WANNA SCREAM
This discussion has been closed.