Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,294 Wise Owl
    how do people break up with other people I can't do this omg I literally can't
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,294 Wise Owl
    I don't know who to believe anymore
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,600 Skive's The Limit
    In hospital
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,293 Boards Champion
    Struggling so much tonight. Really want to be okay. Need to vent but won't bother others
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,959 Extreme Poster
    @Chloe234 You wont be bothering anybody, if you want to vent then I don't mind listening. Sending big hugs <3
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 535 Incredible Poster
    @Chloe234 Always here to listen if you need to talk but I get why it's difficult. There's some websites that you can vent thoughts/feelings onto like the thoughts room if you just need a place to privately get things off your chest.

https://cyrogem.itch.io/the-thoughts-room
  • Options
    TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,514 Extreme Poster
    Im starting to get a bit down again about my situation coz I cant sit at home and stare at screens all day everyday until Im 60 but there's no way I'll end up like that. Also I need to remember I was on the SEN statement at school and like a plan at college to which I think was the equivalent so even though I'm a bit older that might make my situation a bit more understandable.
  • Options
    My rooms a mess, I need a shower, I've lost some schoolbooks and I need to finish schoolwork. Argh
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    And yet what am I doing... nothing. I'm such a lazy asshole
  • Options
    Struggling. Don't have any energy either. I hate mental health
  • Options
    Tidied my room. Didn't find the book I needed tho so it was pointless
  • Options
    ElleFroggo05ElleFroggo05 Posts: 121 The Mix Convert
    Life literally sucks lol so done with living like this
    How is my adhd autistic anxious depressed brain functioning-? I don’t know either
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,933 Extreme Poster
    Just wanted to say, I can hear that several of you are in a difficult place at the moment. Sending hugs, and you're always welcome to talk about your feelings here <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ElleFroggo05ElleFroggo05 Posts: 121 The Mix Convert
    Feeling really unwelcome after previous events
    How is my adhd autistic anxious depressed brain functioning-? I don’t know either
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,959 Extreme Poster
    edited September 2023
    Every time I look at myself I just hate it. I don't feel as old as I look. I still can't believe I'm already 20. All these years happened in the blink of an eye and are now in the past, gone.

I'm genuinely so so terrified of getting old and saying this exact same thing... :s
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    edited September 2023
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    Relapsed. Feel so alone

Hey @Chloe234

Just wanted to check in to see how you are doing? Sending hugs

Here are some services that you can also reach out too if you need them.
    Crisis Messenger (24/7) | text THEMIX to 85258
    Samartians (24/7) | call 116 123 | email jo@samaritans.org
    Papyrus (2pm-midnight) | call 0800 068 41 41 | text 07786 209 697 | email pat@payrus-uk.org
    Supportline (hours vary) | call 01708 765 200
    Childline | call 0800 11 11

We are here for you :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Really losing the will to live
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Thanks @Stephanie I'm struggling but it's fine.
  • Options
    Don’t want to move out of bed. Don’t want to speak to anyone don’t want to exist
  • Options
    spacedogspacedog Posts: 1,044 Wise Owl
    Medication makes me so tired that I'll fall asleep virtually everywhere, really messed up my ability to function
This discussion has been closed.