Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,514 Extreme Poster
    edited August 2023
    Im feeling down about my situation again, I feel a bit hopeless, I sometimes feel OK but then I just think about my situation and feel negative about it again.
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,959 Extreme Poster
    Mum just made me feel bad for wanting to go for a walk, for once in my life... I can't anymore -_-
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,959 Extreme Poster
    JJLemon18 wrote: »
    Mum just made me feel bad for wanting to go for a walk, for once in my life... I can't anymore -_-

Now she's constantly asking why I ended up not going and even started crying because I just don't know what to tell her. I don't know why she's provoking me, I've done nothing wrong :bawling:
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,600 Skive's The Limit
    edited August 2023
    Can’t cope. My stomach is really hurting now. It’s a weird feeling like something is eating it. I’m trying to cycle home. I’ve took paracetamol but it doesn’t feel like I paracrmolnwould help. It feels like something is eating my insides 😭 feels like trapped air feeling but worse
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    spacedogspacedog Posts: 1,044 Wise Owl
    I crave to be beaten up and punished as I deserve
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,293 Boards Champion
    Having a tough night
  • Options
    libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 607 Incredible Poster
    fml
    you promised the world and i fell for it
  • Options
    420 posts hehehe
  • Options
    Feel I've been brainwashed and used by my "parents"
  • Options
    Hate being alone with these thoughts
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,218 Community Veteran
    @Chloe234 sending you hugs, what's on your mind at the moment?
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Amy22 wrote: »
    @Chloe234 sending you hugs, what's on your mind at the moment?

Thankyou, it's alot tho I don't wanna bother you
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,218 Community Veteran
    @Chloe234 np it's alright you woulden't be bothering me at all <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
This discussion has been closed.