Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,293 Boards Champion
    Struggling so much. There's so much going on in such little time.
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,172 Part of The Furniture
    Morgyn007 wrote: »
    May be paranoid but could there be like a ghost messing with chat...this is freaking me out and getting creepy.

Don’t worry about it , it happens now and again. Just usually means somethings gone wrong on the back end of things of the site
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    It’s 10pm so sleep or energy drink …. Of course naturally I go for energy drink 😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @Millie2787 PUT THAT AWAY LOL
  • Options
    Defo isn’t the big 550ml ones 😂
  • Options
    spacedogspacedog Posts: 1,043 Wise Owl
    @Millie2787 bruh lmao
  • Options
    ElleFroggo05ElleFroggo05 Posts: 121 The Mix Convert
    Anxiety thro roof :(
    How is my adhd autistic anxious depressed brain functioning-? I don’t know either
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,293 Boards Champion
    Struggling. Wanna relapse but can't. Going swimming and feel so insecure. Back to school next Wednesday and I wanna go back but also scared bc it's year 11 and im scared my mental health is so shit it's gonna affect my grades more
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,380 Part of The Furniture
    Temporarily closing this thread while mods tidy it up :)
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,380 Part of The Furniture
    Alright gang, thread is open again. :) Thank you to those who reported posts and tried to de-escalate the situation yesterday. Sending hugs to everyone who needs them.
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 837 Part of The Mix Family
    edited August 2023
    Morgyn007 wrote: »
    Fucked up, was in crisis early hours of this morning and messaged samaritans and now they've asked for my name and adress 😭 shit idk what to do. I feel bad for causing concern to them via my support plan agreement and now that's being reviewed :s

Hey @Morgyn007, it sounds like things have been super tough lately. You mention that you were in crisis early this morning, and it was so brave of you to reach out to Samaritans at that time. This isn't an easy thing to do. How are you feeling this afternoon?

If you're struggling to stay safe, we'd always encourage you to call 999 or go to your nearest A&E to get support quickly. You can also call your local NHS urgent mental health helpline too <3

I know the staff team are in touch with you via DM, so can pick things up there. You're doing really well Morgyn, we're all here for you <3.
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 837 Part of The Mix Family
    edited August 2023
    Siobhan wrote: »
    Struggling loads. Told manager don’t feel safe. Now I’m scared on what will happen

Hey @Siobhan, I'm hearing how challenging things have been recently and it sounds like you're going through a really rough time. It is so incredibly brave of you to reach out to your manager at work to let them know that you were feeling unsafe.

I know the staff team are in touch over DM to check-in and see how you're doing today. It sounds like you have found a place of safety at your work with people who can look out for you but I'm hearing how you're worried about what might happen with your job. Remember, your wellbeing should always be top priority.

Sending you lots of strength @Siobhan <3 If you need any urgent support, remember these services are always a call or text away any time you need them :)
    * If you need urgent help or have any concerns for your health or safety, the quickest way to get help is to call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. 
    *Crisis Messenger - Our crisis messenger text service provides free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK. If you’re aged 25 or under, and are experiencing any painful emotion or are in crisis, you can text THEMIX to 85258.
    * Papyrus - If you are having thoughts of suicide, you can contact HOPELINEUK for confidential support and practical advice. You can call them on 0800 068 4141 or text them on 07786209697.
    * Samaritans are reachable by phone and email 24/7. Whatever you're going through, you can call them any time, from any phone on 116 123.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,600 Skive's The Limit
    Thank you. I asked to leave early and have so I’m chilling at lake. I had bad thoughts about doing stuff there so I needed to get away. Thankfully the store manager wasn’t in today otherwise she would of been ringing the police and possibly suspending me so I’m just glad I’ve got out of their without being in trouble. I’m feel like I can keep myself safe until my family expect me home
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,600 Skive's The Limit
    At home now. Pretty proud of myself
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    spacedogspacedog Posts: 1,043 Wise Owl
    Apparently my "friends" who were saying they liked Andrew Tate were apparently only saying that to get a kick out of my reaction - all they ever done was just use me for their own amusement, fuck them
  • Options
    libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 607 Incredible Poster
    Apparently my "friends" who were saying they liked Andrew Tate were apparently only saying that to get a kick out of my reaction - all they ever done was just use me for their own amusement, fuck them

That happened to me too iv been used loads im stupid
    you promised the world and i fell for it
This discussion has been closed.