Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,514 Extreme Poster
    edited August 2023
    @FordRanger, do you want to talk more about what is going on for you at the moment and how you are feeling? :)

@Laura_tigger82 I saw you replied to my discussion I made, it's basically that like im not working, I just feel like a failure and demotivated etc
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,600 Skive's The Limit
    PTW

I’m starting to restrict my food which doesn’t seem safe when drinking alcohol too, mostly empty loads of calories
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    spacedogspacedog Posts: 1,043 Wise Owl
    I wish I grew up without a dad rather than the excuse of a dad I have now
  • Options
    I got my consultation fee back. I have got a receipt for my refund on the hospital fee but haven’t actually received it but hopefully should soon
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,172 Part of The Furniture
    The closer tomorrow gets the more nervous I am to know my placement . Wonder if they go on at midnight 😅
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,959 Extreme Poster
    I fucking hate onions :bawling:
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Really relapsing on my eating disorder behaviours 😭.
    Post edited by Siena on
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,293 Boards Champion
    Wish I wasn't such a fat pig
  • Options
    libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 607 Incredible Poster
    FordRanger wrote: »
    I thought I'd just do an update. Im trying to improve stuff slowly, like getting up earlier, reducing time on games, going out like I'm just out now, I decided to join some friends playing football so I'm just in the car waiting for them to meet now.
    nqepb7l6i21d.jpg

I still got up late but I guess I need to take 1 small step as a time plus I struggled sleeping a bit so caught up a bit on that. I think its not a bad start though like no one just changes overnight.
    Ur right thats a great start @FordRanger rlly well done <3
    you promised the world and i fell for it
  • Options
    Really tired. One week left off work then I have two weeks holiday which is kinda even more scarier when don’t have distractions
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Headache pains and pelvic pains has combined forces today and knocked me for six. Need this LP to come soon and to loose this bloody weight so they can do the surgery for my pelvic pain
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Let’s maybe just leave the issues for mods to sort out in the morning :)<3 yes the original comment shouldn’t have been made but everyone just needs to leave it alone now. Makes for a not very nice atmosphere on here !
  • Options
    Anxiety has hit me out of no where. I feel sick and shakey. I don’t know what’s wrong. Just want to cry but I can’t cry
  • Options
    So much dread I hate it
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Anxiety has hit me out of no where. I feel sick and shakey. I don’t know what’s wrong. Just want to cry but I can’t cry

Hugs x
  • Options
    Really not feeling well. My head feels all horrible
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    I am tempted to ring 111 as on Thursday said if doesn’t improve because of Thursday need to get help but i don’t know if I’m being dramatic about it as has been ages and think if was serious would be in hospital by now
  • Options
    Morgyn007 wrote: »
    Is anyone else boards being weird

Na but I do get notifications from past posts that come up all the time just keep popping back up and i don’t know if that happens to everyone else
  • Options
    libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 607 Incredible Poster
    Morgyn007 wrote: »
    Is anyone else boards being weird

In what way
    you promised the world and i fell for it
This discussion has been closed.