Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    spacedogspacedog Posts: 1,044 Wise Owl
    My mum told me to fuck off
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,293 Boards Champion
    Relapsed. Feel shit
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,900 Extreme Poster
    1 hour and a half til I move ahhhhhhh
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,600 Skive's The Limit
    So much dread and it’s only first day I am off. So many bad bad thoughts. 2 weeks til my birthday and I’ve done fuck all with my life. Really makes you think “what is keeping me here”. It’s the same every year
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I really don’t know how much more or longer I can take of this life
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    spacedogspacedog Posts: 1,044 Wise Owl
    Managed to accidentally harm myself lol (I'm safe)
  • Options
    Sometimes I wish any stranger could stop and say hi just anything to distract me but how or why would they know what’s going through my mind
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,294 Wise Owl
    edited September 2023
    sometimes I really really wish I never met him and other times I'm so glad he's a part of my life. it's confusing and really unfair and I don't understand and it's just so stressful. I wish someone or something could give me a clear answer but I know it's not black and white and even if it was black and white no one is gonna tell me what to do. I have to figure it out myself
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,294 Wise Owl
    breaking up with him (fr this time) is the hardest thing I've ever had to do
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 607 Incredible Poster
    I can't tell if my parents are manipulative and controlling or not

me too
    you promised the world and i fell for it
  • Options
    libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 607 Incredible Poster
    My mum is gonna be the fucking death of me
    you promised the world and i fell for it
This discussion has been closed.