Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    so my new care co thinks i could potentially have autism...and wants me to think about being put on the waiting list to get assessed, I'm so stressed out about it all idk what to even make of it.
  • Options
    starting to feel suicidal tonight with everything going on, I don't like new people and I don't like being asked lots of questions its all too overwhelming
  • Options
    i'm beyond help, whats the point anymore
  • Options
    jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Hi @Mel_ well done for reaching out on here, please reach out further if you need more support.
    If you need help you can Call Samaritans on 116 123, or email jo@samaritans.org. You can also text shout to 85258.

We're all here of you
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Options
    probably met the only person that actually listened to and understood me today at the hospital, I feel okay just waiting for tomorrow for the follow up from my care co
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,120 Part of The Furniture
    It is really positive to hear you met someone who listened to you and made you feel understood @Mel_

Would you like to tell us a little more about how your follow-up from your care co went? We are here for you if you would like to share more with us

Sending you hugs <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,063 Wise Owl
    Sending hugs to anyone who needs one <3
  • Options
    Nat18Nat18 Posts: 115 The Mix Convert
    giving up. mum and dad proberbly ending marridge :( can't do this :'(
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Sick of having mood swings and extended lows, just weeks of flitting between anxiety, grief, self consciousness and self loathing. My ups to balance things out consist of numbness and being on my own, like a fucking saddo. On the bright side I'm managing to erode my filter a little, except now I'm a ranty mess. :D
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Things are tough at the moment
  • Options
    Nat18Nat18 Posts: 115 The Mix Convert
    mum and dad are pushing me away :(
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,120 Part of The Furniture
    Sending you all hugs. We are all here for you if you would like to talk about anything further with us <3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Crisis team in the hospital are so shockingly bad, feel like I’m still leaving in a crisis and my thoughts are intense, literally ignored everything I said
  • Options
    lol well that was unfair, cant even reach out anymore
  • Options
    BenMaBenMa Moderator, Staff Posts: 143 Helping Hand
    Sending hugs @Mel_ - do you have the contact information for any other helplines or services when you're in crisis?
  • Options
    MaisieDMaisieD Posts: 4 Newbie
    Im still really struggling, I havent been able to start 6th form as things got just too much over the summer and I just couldnt go. I have managed to start a little part time job which is really good but whenever I get back home I seem to go downhill again. CAHMS havent done anything for me and it feels like they dont think im ill enough.
  • Options
    BenMa wrote: »
    Sending hugs @Mel_ - do you have the contact information for any other helplines or services when you're in crisis?

Yeah I know them. Thank you
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    Ah shit I’m so drunk
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Don’t remember writing that lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,063 Wise Owl
    Back to send more hugs to whoever needs one when reading this thread <3
  • Options
    i always fricken mess up and end up in the same place so fed up
  • Options
  • Options
    Hate hang overs where you feel really sick but can tell you’re not going to be sick & feeling sick is the worst feeling well I think so. So end up making myself sick to feel better
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.