Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Starting a sexual relationship

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    MikeS wrote: »
    Who said we don't like sex? Sex is amazing. It's just not common place to want it for hours per day like you seem to, or expect people to just give it to you. Let me ask you this - how many times would people have to repeat themselves before you got the message here?

Amongst the contributors here are one saying that she only wants sex once a month, another saying she prefers companionship and another saying that he chose to wait a year. If any of you loved sex you'd want it much more often than that. If I were dating a girl, I'd want and expect sex with her on the first date, and on every subsequent date. What do you think I should (want to) do with her instead - play dominoes? Sex or dominoes ........... let me think .......... which is more enjoyable ...........ummmmmm ............?

If you agree that it's amazing, why isn't it 'given', why do girls want me to jump through hoops, 'sweep them off their feet', know them for ages etc. first. It's great, so do it every day. How many days do you have without eating? Why choose to have days without sex?
  • Options
    Sigh. I'm out of ideas.
  • Options
    You. Are. Not. Getting. It.

Neither are any of you. I want to know how to get a lot of sex. It's normal for a young man to want to have sex frequently; stop trying to make me feel as though I shouldn't. Advise me as to how to get lots of sex.
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Adam0 wrote: »
    It sounds like you're not doing it correctly and that you've never climaxed during sex. As soon as you have your first orgasm, you'll understand why the vast majority of people love sex and you'll want to do it thousands of times. I wouldn't want to live if I couldn't have orgasms every day; they're intensely pleasurable.

It's bizarre that people who don't like sex (much) are attracted to a thread which is asking how to start a sexual relationship. You must have realised from day 1 that you weren't going to convert me into the 'sex is a load of fuss over nothing' way of thinking that you have and are trying to promote. I have an erection for about two hours per day.

Says the guy who has never had sex?

Quite frankly, your rudeness and judgemental attitude is just as off-putting as your creepy, out-dated misogynistic views towards women.

Real live people who are having sex have told you their thoughts, tried to help you. But you seem to know it all, despite never having had sex. So why don't you go somewhere else, where people will pander to your thoughts and tell you how women are just little fuck dolls that can be used for sex as much as they want and for your pleasure only.

Alternatively, you could think about why you came here in the first place. Because your current strategy wasn't working. You could look past your views, open your mind and take into account what people are saying.

It's regrettable that you have had bad experiences in the past and people haven't always been nice to you. But if you want help, you need to embrace it and think about what we are saying. Maybe then you will get somewhere with a kinky partner who has the same ideas about sex as you.
  • Options
    Neither are any of you. I want to know how to get a lot of sex. It's normal for a young man to want to have sex frequently; stop trying to make me feel as though I shouldn't. Advise me as to how to get lots of sex.

Pay for it?
  • Options
    plugitin wrote: »
    Says the guy who has never had sex?

I've enjoyed thousands of orgasms (you haven't) and I've never experienced anything that I can compare on the same scale to that. My right hand feels good, my artificial vagina feels even better, so I know that the real thing would be better still.
  • Options
    I've enjoyed thousands of orgasms (you haven't) and I've never experienced anything that I can compare on the same scale to that. My right hand feels good, my artificial vagina feels even better, so I know that the real thing would be better still.

(I have)

Surely getting some is better than getting none?
  • Options
    You could look past your views, open your mind and take into account what people are saying.

No-one on here has stated a viable method of getting sex every day. Had they done so, I'd try to follow it.
  • Options
    No-one on here has stated a viable method of getting sex every day. Had they done so, I'd try to follow it.

Because there is no viable method, probably.
  • Options
    Maybe then you will get somewhere with a kinky partner who has the same ideas about sex as you.

I'm not kinky; I don't have any paraphilias. A girl on a dating website told me that she doesn't want me because I'm "vanilla".
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    Pay for it?

Sex every day with prostitutes would cost tens of thousands of pounds per year. I've clearly stated that I'm poor.
  • Options
    Do you realise how rude you're being to Kate? You're so lucky you're in a forgiving, tame community right now because I can guarantee you any other community would have laid in to you pretty hard by now, just because of the way you talk to (and about) people.

Jesus. Look, your quest to find daily, easy, amazing sex has failed long enough for you to reach your 30s. There is a message here. As Kate said, open your mind, be more accepting of what people say, come to the reality that your current approach is NOT working, and believe what we're saying. We could go on for 100 more pages and our advice would not change. So, are you going to accept what's being said or stay disappointed with your situation? They're basically your options.

The world does not owe you sex. You are not automatically entitled to sex. Sex is something you have with another human being - human beings are people with independent thoughts and feelings. I reiterate what I said before - no matter how attractive you are, the common person does not want to sleep with a douchebag or a total stranger; of which you would be both.

I'm frustrating myself by continuing to post here because I know nothing will make a difference.
  • Options
    Sex every day with prostitutes would cost tens of thousands of pounds per year. I've clearly stated that I'm poor.

Then I guess you'll have to try what we have been telling you? What other options have you got?
  • Options
    Because there is no viable method, probably.

If there were no viable method, no-one would be having sex. A person typically works out a method, then sticks to it. In that respect it's similar to doing schoolwork, chores at home, tasks at work etc.
  • Options
    Look, your quest to find daily, easy, amazing sex has failed long enough for you to reach your 30s.

Why do you think that I'm in my thirties?
  • Options
    Why do you think that I'm in my thirties?

Apologies, I thought you said you were. My mistake. 24. My point still stands.
  • Options
    If there were no viable method, no-one would be having sex. A person typically works out a method, then sticks to it. In that respect it's similar to doing schoolwork, chores at home, tasks at work etc.

There are methods to get sex, we have explained them.

We said everything we could say after the first page. Then we said it again and again, then you told us you're autistic, so we explained again, then you insulted us. You have replies from people age about 14-35 at a guess, of all genders, sexualities, backgrounds. If there was an answer we would have told you by now.
  • Options
    ninaballet wrote: »
    There are methods to get sex, we have explained them.

We said everything we could say after the first page. Then we said it again and again, then you told us you're autistic, so we explained again, then you insulted us. You have replies from people age about 14-35 at a guess, of all genders, sexualities, backgrounds. If there was an answer we would have told you by now.

Your first sentence says that there are methods of getting sex. Your last sentence says that there isn't an answer. That's a contradiction. If there's a way for me to get lots of sex, tell me it. If there isn't, why claim that there is?
  • Options
    Your first sentence says that there are methods of getting sex. Your last sentence says that there isn't an answer. That's a contradiction. If there's a way for me to get lots of sex, tell me it. If there isn't, why claim that there is?

There are ways of getting sex. They involve being nice and treating girls like humans, getting to know them and showing an interest, as we have explained for however many pages. There are no ways of walking up to a girl and getting her to have sex with you.
  • Options
    There are ways of getting sex. They involve being nice and treating girls like humans, getting to know them and showing an interest.

I've tried that many times; it has never even resulted in a kiss, let alone sex.
  • Options
    There are no ways of walking up to a girl and getting her to have sex with you.

Yes there are - it frequently happens in nightclubs. I saw a colleague of mine at the time do this; I didn't hear what was said, due to the loud music. Minutes after meeting her for the first time in a nightclub, he was having sex with her in his car. He did not 'get to know her'.
  • Options
    Go to a nightclub and ask a guy how he manages to get a quick fuck if you want it that badly. He'll have the answers, he'll be able to tell you there's no certain way, because y'know women aren't robots and they're all different, maybe then you'll listen.
  • Options
    Hiccup wrote: »
    Go to a nightclub and ask a guy how he manages to get a quick fuck if you want it that badly. He'll have the answers, he'll be able to tell you there's no certain way, because y'know women aren't robots and they're all different, maybe then you'll listen.

I asked my colleague this question. He said that he has the gift of being able to get sex whenever he wants. He said that it can't be learnt. He said that you either have it or you don't; that he has it and I don't, hence I never will.
  • Options
    I asked my colleague this question. He said that he has the gift of being able to get sex whenever he wants. He said that it can't be learnt. He said that you either have it or you don't; that he has it and I don't, hence I never will.

Okay so there's your answer. There's no magical solution, there's no string of words or a certain routine.
  • Options

Ah! finally. An outside perspective. But you did not like it and hoped we'd tell you something else.

Let me repeat what I said on page 4 or so. Being able to pull someone and take them home is a bit of a gift. It takes practice and you need to be good at it. You need to be a good conversationalist, make her feel good about herself, make the whole "date" thing enjoyable. you think that wanting sex should be enough and I told you pretty much everyone likes sex. You need to be able to offer more than that. But once again: it is no magic phrase or little trick. No, you do not need to wine and dine her and listen to her life story for half a year, but you need something to offer. Skills. You cannot just say "do this, say this and you win"

It is like you are at you first day at work. Do you think you will be as good and efficient at it than the guy who did it for 10 years? Why doesn't he just tell you what to say to your boss or what to do with your hands so you are instantly good and have great success?

You will 99,99% never be the first choice of any girl. You are obsessed, you are socially atrophied, you have no money and you are by you own description not good looking. Basically you are offering someone a rusty, crummy 1960 volkswagen in beige with weird stains on the seating, but the next guy offers a cherry red Porsche 911. If there is any way you get a girl to take your VW it is when there is no competition with another car, i.e. when you get to know her and show her the character this car has, how reliable it is. That takes time. If your offer is "take the car in the next 10 seconds or not at all" chances are very high she will not buy it. She does not feel confident that that is what she wants. If you try to offer your crummy car in a nightclub where there are others who offer sportscars, you won't be in luck.

tl;dr: You do not possess what woman are looking for when they jump into bed with somebody immediately. It's like you are asking you how to buy a yacht with your job at ASDA. I know this is very disappointing to you, but believe me, if I could easily and reliably have sex every day I would. Most people are able to accept that this is not how the world works and stop being disappointed when they leave their teenage years. sex is a mountain and to reach the summit via a shortcut you need to be a very gifted climber, but you are in a wheelchair. If you want to reach the top you need to take the nice, gentle, but long route. The sooner you accept that it is not in your capacity to woo girls with a few pickup lines and a fiery desire to have sex the sooner you can actually start your ascend on the long road, instead of sitting in the valley and looking up the steep wall you'd need to climb up to.
  • Options

Develop and nurture a relationship with a partner to the point where you have lots of sex.

This is the answer. It's not the answer you're wanting, but I can't help that. The alternative is that you pay someone and that someone will then allow you to have sex with them. That is, however, illegal in a number of places, and expensive in every place.

There is no fast track for you, and no instant solution. The fact that you want to have lots of sex does not equate to you getting lots of sex. A whole lot of people want stuff that they can't or won't get. Them's the breaks.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    sex is a mountain and to reach the summit via a shortcut you need to be a very gifted climber, but you are in a wheelchair. If you want to reach the top you need to take the nice, gentle, but long route. The sooner you accept that it is not in your capacity to woo girls with a few pickup lines and a fiery desire to have sex the sooner you can actually start your ascend on the long road, instead of sitting in the valley and looking up the steep wall you'd need to climb up to.

Being confined to a wheelchair would mean that there is no chance that I will be able to reach the mountain's summit by any route.
  • Options
    Mist wrote: »
    Develop and nurture a relationship with a partner to the point where you have lots of sex.

This is the answer.

How do I do that? Girls have never wanted me. How do I approach them? What should I pretend to be interested in, so that they are more likely to want me? I've been told that mentioning sex will repulse them, so what should I talk to them about to make them wet?
  • Options
    How do I do that? Girls have never wanted me. How do I approach them? What should I pretend to be interested in, so that they are more likely to want me? I've been told that mentioning sex will repulse them, so what should I talk about to them to make them wet?

No-one has said that mentioning sex will put them off. However, making it obvious that you're just after sex, will.
  • Options
    Being confined to a wheelchair would mean that there is no chance that I will be able to reach the mountain's summit by any route.

Not with that attitude! but if that is the only reason you respond to my post then you are still 2 feet over your neck in denial thinking that your pipe dreams come true.
This discussion has been closed.