Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Confused ranting owl

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You arnt a horrible person Suzyowl u just think u are. I know u got a lot about u what everyone can see. You shouldn't have to feel alone. Its hard knowing what ur going through as none of us know ur circumstances but no one on here would say ur horrible person for sure. Take each day as it comes like ur doing which is really good and incouraging to see. Talking about ur feelings can help u, is this something u would like to do? What will make u happy?
  • Options
    I'm a horrible owll. I do feel alone, I'm alway alone I deserve all of this. People here will say that I'm a horrible person. I don't do talking about talking my feelings, It's not a good idea for an owl. Sorry, I just deserve everything that I get from people
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    SuzyOwl wrote: »
    I'm a horrible owll. I do feel alone, I'm alway alone I deserve all of this. People here will say that I'm a horrible person. I don't do talking about talking my feelings, It's not a good idea for an owl. Sorry, I just deserve everything that I get from people
    This isnt true. We love the owl :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Naaa i don't deserve anyone or anything. I'm just tired and scared after the phone call i got last night.
    Sent from my RM-914_eu_euro1_337 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Hi Suzyowl. Ive heard everything what u have said and I really do hope that u can either confront ur manger about this situation again or thinking about looking for another job. I know work is hard to find at the moment but if ur not happy there then I suggest u look for another job in the mean time. Maybe at another bingo hall would do that for u as u have the experience already and hard work to go with it.

You should just be given a chance and hope they can give u that. Sometimes writing a letter to someone can really help put ur feelings across in another way then less argumentive and putting that in writing will express how u really feel. It's good that ur still enjoying ur work there at the moment but I know u are feeling unhappy and so the only alternatives is to look for another job in the mean time or confide in ur manager one more time by writing a letter. I do wish u the best of luck with that and as for u feeling in the dark all the time u know that there's always someone to listen to u on here and can try and be there for u.
    Carrying on getting the support does not seem to be helping u as they arnt doing their job properly and I don't think u need that right now as u have other things going on right now.

It's really good to hear that ur keeping busy even when ur spirits are low at the moment and fundraising to help out ur friends charity explains it all. Your doing well with surrounding urself around with people cuz it stops u thinking about things going on at home and more about meeting people. Keep up all the good work ur doing as its starting to pay off I believe. You do seem a little bit more open on here which is good and honest what I like. Do what u do best is my moto.
  • Options
    I'm sat waiting to go to the GP and feeling sick with nerves... My chest is really tight D: I'm rather scared that I get sent to hospital D:
  • Options
    I'm sure u will be fine SuzyOwl. We are all here for support. You got us to listen to u when u need it. No one is judging u or against u. You have a lot of people on here who care about u. I know it's not easy going through this but as BannaMonkey has said u can look at more information online about the different topics what might help u. It's only an option but it's good that ur staying strong when all of this has happened to u so quickly. I'm sorry to hear about ur nan. There's the bereavement helpline if u are finding it difficult getting over a loss of someone.
  • Options
    Well... I'm not going to hospital just yet... Being sent for blood tests tomarrow morning, was possibley one of the most scaryiest things I've ever done...Despite not talking at the start then having a panic attack when he asked how I was it was ok..
  • Options
    What's the point in anything anymore? Today was just shit... Currently out walking just trying to calm myself. I just don't know what to do anymore.
    Today with the gp and my mother hurt a lot, she don't hve any plans to accept me for who i am... Which is hard, i just want her to see that imestill the same owl, i just like people the same gender as myself... Her reaction shocked me i never expected it at all, i guess i deserved it for keeping who i really am from her all these years. She told my brother tonight that she never wants to see my face again as im a disgrace to the family. And that i should be ashamed with myself.

She is right i should be ashamed i am a disgrace to my family, i should have said nothing, im so stupid :(

Everything hurts, my knees my back my head just everything. I'm trying my hardest not to relapse but i know that's what's gonna happen and there's nothing i can do to stop it.

I just don't know what to do anymore im just scared and feel a little bit alone, im so stupid :(
  • Options
    Hey Suzy,
    Stay safe on your walk, walking at night is rather dangerous especially alone.

You definitely didn't deserve the reaction you received, no matter how long you've kept it from them, you still deserve to be accepted for who you are. You're not a disgrace to anybody, it takes a lot of courage to come out, even if it just slips out unintentionally it's still a massive and hard thing to have to do.
    *hug* you're still the same person you were before you came out, nothing's changed about you and I'm really sorry that you didn't receive the nicest reaction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Ended up walking about 14 miles to my nanas grave... I just sat there and talked to her makes me sound mad I know.. I spent the night just with her, now currently staying with a special human cause my mother does not want me home... Which hurts a lot :(

I just don't know what to do anymore.

In the end up I did end up relasping, I tried hard not to, but my head would not shut up, I'm such a stupid twat of a person, I've lot everyone down yet again! :(
  • Options
    My knees are generally causing me so much pain, I can't stop crying for no reason, I hate this. I'm tempted to go for a walk again.. Just to get away from everything and everyone.

I just wanna leave... I go and everything will be made so much easier. I'm dreading my shift on Saturday with that girl that's been causing the problems... I just I don't know what to do anymore.. Sorry all.
  • Options
    I'm sure u will be fine suzyowl for tomorrow. You have gone through it once and u can do it again. Don't help in the slightest with not getting on with someone at work but we have someone we don't really click with do we? You know if anything happens then u should confide I'm the manager. Don't let her effect u from working. You have much right being there them she does. Couldn't u think of maybe looking for another job what u can whilst being there? I don't know if that's possible for u but it's good to have something else to do also then working there all the time. I'm sorry to hear about it legs. Shame u can't go out but if u try and relax ur leg then hopefully it should feel better by tomorrow. Can still keep trying to walk on it but dont do any lifting. I know what u mean. You always got us to talk to.
  • Options
    Knees are killing me, the pains are getting worse as the day's go on... It's pain 24/7 now and I hate it, I can't do things right, then they just won't like support my body!

I had a letter come through the post from the NIBTS (Northern Ireland Blood Transfusion Service) saying that I need to make another appointment with my GP as my blood counts and all this are low... So I don't know if I can face going to see my GP again, like it was scary the first time, I really don't know if I can face it again...It's scary enough as it is..

I really don't know if I can face going in to work this week, I really don't... My knees are in that much pain tha even walking hurts, then this girl.. I can't face it I'm so scared it's unreal... I hate it. No one gets it at all :(
  • Options
    Aww that's not good to head. Are u taking anything for the pain if u don't mind me asking? If u can't face to see the doctor then maybe the doctor should come to u but that's only on ur terms. Would be good if ur saw someone about this but not at the moment. You may have to call in sick tomorrow and say ur knees have been giving u a lot of pain. They will have to get someone else to come in. Not ur fault. I hope the results for ur blood test comes back fine so try not to worry. I know u feel hopeles as this is getting u down but u still have us to keep u company. Get better soon x
  • Options
    I've got pain relef gel and pain killers, but they are useless, they are the strongest that can be given..

If we want a home visit here we have to pay for it and I can't afford it, aha.

My work know about the problems that I do have with my knees, but I can't afford not to take the time off, I'm not allowed time off this summer. I know working this summer is gonna be painful... But there's nothing I can do about it, I need the money to support my family.

Everything is just pointless now, what's the point in me even being here? There's no point anymore. I'm just scared... I don't know what to do anymore... Sorry :(
  • Options
    Nothing right now seems to of helped u with how u been feeling but most important thing is that u will always have ur health eventhough it don't seem like it. Good that u have medication to take so keep going with that and hopefully u can see doctor again and tell them how ur doing when the times right. Yh that's unfortunate and I suppose u couldn't offord to take a day off but surely they can give u one days rest? Won't be like that forever. Only summer job and u will get a better job soon. They got to be aware that u got problem with ur knees so they will have to give u more time to do ur work. The only option is for u to see GP at the hospital then. There's no rush. I suppose they got to see u in person to give u the best treatment. You feeling ok in urself though? It's been good getting to know u. I don't think we got off to the best of starts did we lol? You seem like a nice girl.
  • Options
    Medication is useless does nothing, apart from make me really ill...

We are to short staffed to take any days off,so yea.. Paul is refusing to give me any days off till September. So yea sorry.

It's not a summer job, my hours have just increased due to the summer, I work full time in bingo, then a part time student nursery worker too.

Feeling o in myself... Hmm not really, never really have, just want to slip away, no one would notice anyways would be easer for everyone that way.
  • Options
    I know ur not feeling at all good with the ur knee playing havoc, your job and feeling low in urself due to those things but I promise u that no one hates u as u make out. I know u don't think it's true but it is. Why do u think the whole world would be aganist u? Life isn't always black and white. Not true at all that everyone hates u! I'm being serious and everyone on here would say that no one hates u either.

I don't know if this is what I'm sensing or not but itl sounds like to me that u could be going through depression. I may have got it wrong and I dont wanna say I'm right but it feels like u have been going through some bad days lately and everything is getting on top of u that u feel like u should be gone. That's to how I think ur maybe depressed. Nothing to feel ashamed about at all! The reason why really that I have said it is because I an going through that at the moment and take medication for my mood cuz before I was crying for no reason. You got to remember that everyone who cares about u is looking out for u. Try and look at it in that way of possible. Speaking to someone can help also but I know u may not feel like that for now but it's still an idea.

Shame about that job of urs! It won't be like that forever I'm sure. Do the best u can tomorrow and keep positive. That's good that u got another job two in a nusery. What one do u prefer or do u like both? Also by u saying about the medication ur taking for ur knee it maybe a good idea if u can go on another form of medication instead?
    You don't wanna be feeling sick or the time but I guess u would know if it was that or not as ur the one who knows when u take it and when u don't. That's maybe something u can talk about to ur doctor the next time u see him and remember that u have always got us a support here. Tomorrow is a new day :)
  • Options
    Everyone does hate me, my family hate me, my aunites and uncles want nothing to do with me, people don't accept me for who I am and that hurts, people call me a cunt, bitch, whore,slag ect. It's normal. It's normal for everyone to hate me, people hate me where ever I go, why would here be any different? No one has seen that I'm a first class bitch for the want of another word.

Every day is a bad day, I just never talk about it anymore cause I know how people will react to it! Speaking to anyone is pointless, there's nothing anyone can do to make me feel any different, and time I was offered support through my GP I was told that they did not deal with my kind there.

The job will be like that till the person goes back after the summer then I don't have to see her agian till Easter time. The one in the nursery is linked to my collage course, but I love working in both.

I can't get the medication changed as it reacts with the other's I'm taking.
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    SuzyOwl wrote: »
    Everyone does hate me, my family hate me, my aunites and uncles want nothing to do with me, people don't accept me for who I am and that hurts, people call me a cunt, bitch, whore,slag ect. It's normal. It's normal for everyone to hate me, people hate me where ever I go, why would here be any different? No one has seen that I'm a first class bitch for the want of another word.

Every day is a bad day, I just never talk about it anymore cause I know how people will react to it! Speaking to anyone is pointless, there's nothing anyone can do to make me feel any different, and time I was offered support through my GP I was told that they did not deal with my kind there.

The job will be like that till the person goes back after the summer then I don't have to see her agian till Easter time. The one in the nursery is linked to my collage course, but I love working in both.

I can't get the medication changed as it reacts with the other's I'm taking.
    Wish I could help owly. :heart:
    Have some *hug*s and remember we all care about you

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Mehh... Don't worry :)

Not worth the help, I'll shut up before I bother anyone else... Sorry
  • Options
    Gosh I can't believe u go from one extreme to the next! Everything seems to get worse for u day by day and that's really upsetting to hear. Times like these when u appreciate what u got before what u had good has gone. You really have experienced the very ugly of life. Can't help but feel sorry for u and it's not normally I get like this unless something effects me massively.

I got the wrong impression about u from the start. All makes sense now to know what kind of person u are and that person is someone who's lost and a delicate flower who showed be treated with respect. What the GP has said to u is absolutely disgusting and if I was there to hear that I would say to him that I want u to get the sake and I'm going to the manager and tell them everything. That's what I would of done.

There's no way u should be treated like not! Not way! Makes me angry, I'm sorry but it does. I'm pleased that she will be gone in the summer so atleast u dont have to see her ugly face again lol. The nusery seems to be going slightly better for u and I think that's cuz u got more support from the organisation ur with so I'm really pleased to hear that.

Are there any jobs coming up in that nursery at the moment and would it be something u would do if say there was a post? I think that place would be really good for u in ur confidence, abilties and motivation u can get from it and I think there what missing with this summer job.

Worth looking into I think! Im shocked that ur family has had a big massive effect on u and urself esteem. Can't put into words how they would stop speaking to u. Can see everything coming together now what has happened with u to make u feel like this.

You have deffo had gone through a lot and I really don't know how u do it when ur feeling like this all the time. It's unbelievable! The impact it's had on u can be explained. Seriously ur not on ur own on here ok. You have got a family already with u who are here ready to talk and listen. Please Please Please can u speak to any of us when u feel like ur something may happen. Please come to us straight away. No ifs or maybes. Do as I just said!

By the way u don't have to answer my question if u dont have to put what kind of medication are u taking besides for ur knee?
  • Options
    Shifts with her have now been done, don't have to see her again till Tuesday.. The weekend has been shitty in so many ways, both her and her friend have been given me dirty looks, saying things about me, pushing me, slapping me, and so on.. I'm done with all this now, ended up breaking down into tears today over it I can't do this anymore, yet I can't afford to leave otherwise I would. I'm used to being hit and stuff by people so I just see it as normal, the customers where shocked by how the acted to me... She did throw a cup of tea around me (still hot tea) cause I got one of the numbers wrong...

The nursery don't have any jobs going at the moment I've asked.

My family.. Hmm I don't really like to speak about them a lot, but meh I'm used to it now, the names I get called from them names like, fatty, ugly, useless, useless pile of shite, it's all normal now.

I don't like posting here cause I don't deserve it, I don't deserve to talk to anyone about this at all, I'm just a useless person that deserves no one.
  • Options
    OMG!!!! I couldn't believe what I just red. Its shocking to know that these people ur working with is giving u abusive abuse and it's really not on!! They both should be sacked by the poor behaviour they are towards u and especially customers to see that is above all a disgrace for the business! I can't believe they have got away with this and they need to be told now! I think u really need to speak to the head office about this and get them reported as no one should have to put up with bullying in the work place. That happened to where I worked that would of been taken really seriously and they will get punished quickly as that.

I don't think ur manager is doing a very good job with being a very good role model towards the company and I think maybe telling head office about his behaviour towards u is a good step to make. They all need to be aware that this sort of behaviour will not be tolerated and if they have a problem with any member of staff they need to speak about straight away.

This is really not acceptable behaviour and no one should have to feel a victim in their work place. I'm still shocked that the customers who were there saw this and it carried on, it's beyond me how this can happen. You really need to say something now and not put up with this behaviour towards u no more. Its really not acceptable!! I hope u do speak to head office about this cuz I feel sad to even think ur going through this on ur own. You really do need to speak out. This is bullying to the extreme. No opinion to be made.

It's unfortunate that there isn't any jobs going at the nusery but u should still look out for opportunities otherwise. I'm glad that u feel happy there then that diabolical place of a work. Have u spoken to anyone at the nusery about ur job there? Maybe its a good idea that u do cuz atleast then u won't feel on ur own as u do now. You would think ur family would be here for u and for them to not give u the time of day its so against all odds for u having no one what so ever!

I can't believe they would turn their back on u! Your own family, what could be worser then that. I'm so sorry that u are so alone, why should u be. You deserve someone to be there for u, family or friends. It's a joke! I don't know what problems u have got in ur family but u would still think no matter what u have done they would always be there for u. Some sort of family they are! No disrespect to u but to them for not supporting u as they should be. Why do they hate u so much? What's happened for them to not have u part of there life? I dont understand.

Another good idea could be looking for other jobs in the mean time so that if a job u like comes up and u apply for it then u can go for it and look away otherwise. Best if u looked at other jobs going cuz u can't stay there putting up with that disgrace of a place behaviour. I know u have no choice right now but what a wrong looking at other jobs in the mean time? I bet this had stopped u from going into work right? No surprise there. Absolutely disgusting behaviour no more to be said! Couldn't u look for another bingo hall to work for or is not an option right now for u?

I know they lady u said is going away soon but that's still not gonna solve the problem. You need to report her and the other one to the head as this really can't carry on. Why are they even doing this to u? What have u actually done to them? You need to say all this to head office. This can't not be delt with, once they know what's going on then they will take action and make sure ur safe to work. Please don't ignore this, u got to say something now. Please tell me u will? I'm not trying to tell u what to do or give u advice u should go away and do but if say u had a friend who was going through this then what would u say? Would u say nothing? I dont think u would.

Not nice that u felt really down over the weekend and that's because of work. I think u need to stop putti g up with this behaviour right now and not let them carry on what they are doing. Everything u have said what they are doing is bullying. These sort of things are effecting u and for u to cry shows it all. Who was ot u cried on? There was someone u was with. You should go back to speaking to them on how much this has destroyed ur confidence and self esteem. Really good someone was there for u. Please don't suffer in silence.

These words are only words and shouldn't mean anything to u, u are a really nice girl, smart, funny, loveable, great friend to anyone and beautiful. You can't see this but it's true that u come under these words in a person.

You have much right to live a life u deserve and I'm not gonna hear anything instead. Brought up in this world for a reason, maybe it will take time with ur family but u know u got friends as family so think about that. I'm here for u as u need me and everyone on the site is here for u two. They all do care about u and don't wanna see u upset. These are the people u need to surround urself with right now.

If u got anyone else to speak to in the mean then please by all means do.

Im so sorry to hear this and u really arnt on ur own so remember u can always come to me. Hope u have a better day today u proberly will and keep busy two.

Talk soon,

Crazykiss :) xx
  • Options
    We don't really have like a head office, cause we are a tiny company, I have reported it to the manager and the line manager, and the customers reported her too and the other person, but it's pointless. I'm just done with it now, I like where I'm working I do, the rest of the staff are ok, just them two. It's pointless reporting them, it really is, I'm just running around in circles going no where, I'm honesty thinking about just leaving my job there. But the current situation that I'm in with my money and bills I just can't afford to leave. If I leave I become homeless...

I broke down infront of my boss, just this week is gonna be really hard, I felt horrible for crying I really did.

I was kinda lucky with the hot tea I guess, only burned my arms and my hands a little, I think the thing with the bins upset me the most,I was shoved into one of them huge bins ( I don't know the proper name for them in English) and pulled down to the end of the road and left there... I was extremely lucky that one of the people in the houses heard my banging and screaming...

I have been looking for another job, but just like in England jobs here are hard to get, an no one really want's to take on an 18 year old with bad knees, but I guess all I can do is keep on looking.

The stuff with my family has been going on for years as long as I can ever remember so it's just a fact of life now, that's just what happens now, it's happened all my life, it's just normal now, things get said I get upset it's a normal day in the life of an owl.

I'm really not a nice, smart, funny loveable person, honest I'm not. I'm nothing a no one.
  • Options
    Ok well atleast ur manager does know what's going finally! You couldn't help cry in front of him and I think for u to show him how much this has effecting u then will make him realise that something needs to be done soon. Why is it taking this long for him to sort out? This is his job and it's shocking to know he's just left things as that. Disgrace! You r rally don't deserve to have to put up with everything what's going on.

You wouldn't even need to think about looking for another job if it wasn't for them. I'm glad u do get on with the rest of the staff, there anyone there u could talk about this to? Shame u haven't got a head office but it's good that ur manager was there to see u cry so he can do something about it but it shouldn't be left like this, needs sorting out today. there another manager there who u could talk to about or is this ur only manager u got?

It's easy for u to ignore it and hope it goes away but it won't untill some action takes place. Why should u have to suffer in silence. I think its still a good idea to look for other work as u haven't got nothing to lose and ur chances for getting a job is higher then those who are much older and have mobilty problems. I know u suffer from ur knees but that shouldn't stop u not looking in the mean time. There's jobs out there what don't all involve standing up for long periods. Maybe something like office work might be a good one but how come at nusery u don't suffer with the same problem? Do u? That involves chasing the kids around and doing everything for them. There's no harm in looking and not applying.

Sorting out ur problems with ur family will take time to resolve as if there has been problems over the years with ur family and urself then its just one of those things were it will take time for them to come round. They know where u are so u can still keep in touch somehow eventhough it will take a long time. There anyone at all in ur family from ur mum to ur dad's side who u still speak to? Not all of them surely live together, they must all live different parts of the country. Speak to one of them what ur going through if there is someone ur close to. Talking on the phone is one. Atleast u won't feel like ur on ur own. Do u have a bf? Maybe again confiding in ur bf will help u in the long run at work.

What does the staff have to say about these ladys behaviour towards u? Have u actually gone up to them and asked why they are doing this to u? I know what ur thinking but some people can resolve the problem when they they speak to the person who make them uncomfortable. Depends wether there maybe a comparison. Good that u do have others at work who u can talk to.

What's the bullying about? Is about what u look like as in name calling or is cuz ur shy? Why are they bullying u and not the others? Where is it all coming from. Whatever u know it's their problem not there's but its always good if u could look at ways to build up ur confidence first and then see wh st u can do to improve u feeling good inside u. That could be more of a self esteem issue ur suffering with but going to the gym or having some facials can help u boost ur self esteem so that u feel good in urself and they will tell u do two and hopefully they will get the message that ur in a happier place. That something u like to try and do?

Do not say that! You arnt thinking about what other people are saying about u which is good things. We tell u everyday how lovely u are and how much u are supportive with others. Why don't u like others saying that to u? Why do u hate urself so much? Seriously u really arnt a horrible person so stop saying that. I just wish u could take all these postives in ur mind whatat other people are saying about u on here.

You know u got me and everyone eventhough u don't believe so buy it's true. There's some ways of helping u to feel better about urself. In case u don't know what to do the next time.

Try and stay relaxed and not put to much pressure on urself. For ur own good.

:)
  • Options
    What's the point. Why am i still here?
  • Options
    Decided I'm gonna go walking,heres wishing my head will shut up and stop making me feel so shitty. Spent the past few hours crying trying to find a reason just for everything.... Mehhh sorry.

Sorry to everyone i upset tonight.... Sorry.
  • Options
    You don't have to say sorry SuzyOwl but it was good u was able to tell us how u been feeling. Hope u feel better soon and if u can try to go out and clear ur head with going for a walk or to the shop. Listening to music or reading ur favourite book will help u get ur mind off things. Good that u are talking to us.