Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Confused ranting owl

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Really don't know how much longer I can deal with all this for... Just everythings causing a problem, I don't know what to do anymore, I hate this! I should just give up :( I don't deserve to be here anymore, I'm just a waste of skin.
    I just wanna stop breathing... Is that to much to ask?
    Hi Suzy :wave:

I know from reading your thread you are struggling at the moment but you are doing so well to keep on going *hug*

It sounds like work is very frustrating at the moment, she was in the wrong to say that to you but don't let them defeat you as that's what they want you to do but you can be the stronger person in this and you already are by still being there :heart:

You met the Queen?! I bet that was exciting and weird at the same time! I have never met the Queen but I always wonder what it would be like to meet her, knowing me I would say something stupid or do something clumsy :rolleyes: How did you feel about meeting her and were you nervous?

I hope it goes ok with the G.P next week, let us know how it went.

purple_rain
    I don't want to be here much longer though, if I get my way I won't be.

I did! I meet the queen! I wish I could show the photo (despite my arse being like huge in it) she shook my wing! and spoke tome and everything, I only made one silly thing that made her laugh. She's adorable, like really cute. I think nervous was an understatement if it was not that I was sounded by police and humans and I was in my posh uniform I would have ran :p

I'm shitting going to me GP... Like really really scared... Sorry
    Well it sounds like you did well with the Queen including making her laugh :thumb: If you can make the queen laugh then you can make anyone laugh, it's very rare you see her like that.

I know it will be scary for you seeing the G.P but you can do it and it will hopefully help you in the long run *hug*
    I just don't even care anymore. I want to be gone. It's that simple.
    I hate feeling like this... I'm in so much pain tonight, my knees are causing problems with my back and I'm in a stupid amount of pain. My tummy is in so much pain it's unreal. I regret what I did tonight, I'm such a stupid person :( I can't keep living like this I've not had a proper night's sleep in over a week, I keep falling asleep at 6 and waking up again at 6:30..

I just don't know... I want this pain to be over.

I keep snapping at people, I've pushed people that I talk to away, I got all snappy at my counsellor tonight, she just don't understand it... I can't explain it t anymore anymore. I hate this :( I just want it to end.

I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for being here, I'm sorry for upsetting everyone.
    Really don't know what to do anymore... I just feel so lost and alone, I guess I deserve all of this.. :(
  • AndyAndy Deactivated Posts: 185 Helping Hand
    Hi suzy,

It sounds like you're feeling pretty rotten at the moment - that sucks, sorry about that.

It's natural to be a bit snappy sometimes - especially if we're in pain or tired, and your counsellor should understand that.

If you're feeling a bit low sometimes, think of all the things you've done this week like meet the queen! That's very cool and your support across the boards has been amazing as well :yes:, your gp will be a doddle after that. :)

Let us know how you're getting on
    Think felling rotten would be an understatement... I just don't know what to do, I don't want to carry on anymore. I hate this.

I feel like I should say sorry to her for being a first class tube last night.. I was horrible and snappy, she was only trying to help and I was horrible to her. I should be ashamed of myself.

The support I've gevn has been shit.. GP scares me... Like really bad, He's threatened to put me in hospital if I don't improve.. I'm shitting that I'm gonna end up in hospital, yea it might be the best place, but I've got a family to think of I can't just leave them... How else will they be able to afford things? Ugh :(
    After tonight, I really don't know why I brother anymore. It's just all stupid, feeling have been made clear now. Spent the last hour and a bit crying... I hate this, I don't know why I borhter. Just everything, I'm just not wanted anywhere,I should just leave. Simple. Everyones happy.
    I just really don't feel welcome anymore... Just that no one want's me here anymore. Yea I know most people will hate me for this, but I just feel unwelcome and out of place and that... Just what's the point? There is no point. Deep down no one cares people will say they do, but no one does. What is this point? Like really. I just fell un wanted.
    It sounds like you've been struggling quite a bit over the last few days. The responses from moderators are really useful, have you managed to take on board some of their suggestions?

I've noticed you often repeat yourself with things like you don't want to be here, etc. It's clear to see there's something that is keeping you going though as you're still here and you're still reaching out for regular support.

People sometimes don't respond because it can be difficult to know what to say. It's not because people don't care, you've managed to get to 100 posts whereas some people don't even get past the first two pages on a thread. Also, if nobody cared then people wouldn't take time out to respond to you.
    I'm sorry everythings shitty. I've been thinking, just not gonna bother. Only still her for my younger sisters in all they have left. As i said before too i also tried to delete this, and failed, so ill end it here before i get even more upset.
    Could a mod please remove this for me....? Thanks and sorry.
    suzyg wrote: »
    Could a mod please remove this for me....? Thanks and sorry.

I wasn't being horrible and I didn't mean you should stop talking..
    I never said you did/where.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Are you okay owly? Much loves being sent your way dude.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    I'll live.. Sadly... Don't matter anymore, this will be gone soon enough anyways and so will I :)

Hope your ok lovely, and thank you :)
    Hugs. You know I am here for you lovely. Worried about you.

I am fine thank you. Bit sunburnt..

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Don't be... Not worth no ones worry... :)

Oh dear, hope your enjoying yourself lovely *hugs*
    Pfft you are defo worth the worry lovely.

After me and my friend had a chat we are okay and today feels lot more chilled.

I'm glad things are better :)

I'll throw you a message in a bit, where's best, here or other place?
    Um.. other place can only use wifi in reception so whenever you wanna message me ill get it as and when I have wifi.

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hello there Suzy :wave:,

After reading your first few and last posts, I really wanted to reach out, I can only imagine how overwhelming this all must be for you, and it looks as though a lot is happening all at once. You've taken a brave step by reaching out to the support on here, and also taken on board the support offered from users and moderators. It's also great you can reach out to users like Claire and have someone to talk to :)

How's your dad doing at the moment? Earlier on your thread you mentioned he was really struggling. Is he currently in hospital? Or being looked after at home? Even strong people have to have there breakdowns, and let all that emotion out, you're allowed to cry, and express that emotion, it's okay :heart:

I'm very sorry to hear about your friend from work, was anything at work done in her memory? Do you currently get any form off offline support? For example counselling? I can imagine having to work, and support your family can be an awful lot of pressure and put a lot of strain on your mental health to, but it's about taking one step at a time, and gradually pulling yourself through.

Have you considered doing something little to reward yourself everyday, for example a lovely relaxing warm bubble bath, being creative, etc? Or being able to have some time to relax to yourself, it sounds like you could do with some 'time out.' I do hope your shoes came out of hiding before you met the queen ;) - I'm glad you enjoy your meet with the queen, that's quite the achievement! You should be proud of yourself, you did get over the fear of it, so I am without doubt proud!

By posting on here, you show us you have a little bit of hope in you, nobody deserves any negativity, I'm sorry I've kinda flung from one point to the other, I get distracted far to easily when responding to people, but you're a strong person and I've seen that through our many chats, on TS chats, and I know you can get through this!! How are you doing today? :)

And I'm glad to see you have Val and Melissa to keep you going! *hug*

Keep reaching out beautifuls :heart:

Best wishes,
    WhispersOfTheHeart
    Heyy... Sorry,

Girl from work- We are raising money for the Brain Injury Unit and the hospital that treated her before she passed away, my boss has shaved his head and donated the money to that charity.

I've got online couneslling, it finishes in 7 weeks, other than that no offline support, I'm not in the correct category for it according to the doctors and stuff.

I regret last night massively, my head is killing me, everything hurts to bad.... I'm such a stupid twat.

I don't have time to reward myself, farr to busy, I'm on my break from work at the moment, I've been there from 8 and will be home again around 11...

I don't really have much hope left, I still don't want to be here, I will just fly away some day and that will be the end of it.

The Queen was amazing, best day in a long time, she was so nice and her accent was amazing!

Today... I just feel shitty, wishing I'm not here is just normal now. My legs are really painful at the moment cause of my stupid knees. My head is really really painful just everything blugh.. Sorry

Valerie and Melissa my wee cuties, they are too young to understand everything so It try to protect them from it, they don't need to see some of the stuff that I've seen they are too young.
    I dont have much else to add lovely. But I wanted to say how much we love having you around and also that we really care. :heart: *hug*
    Much love. Xx

Thank you my lovelys <3
    Ok, I know this is not something that I should be giving off about, as well one it's more money for the family, but it comes with a downside. We got out Summer working hours tonight, I'm working all week from 12 till 11 this is the same at the weekend too. Not only is this more hours in turn which gives the owl more money, but it means that I've got to stop my counselling cause I'm gonna be working, I don't feel like I'm able to stop...

Also, the family are booking a holiday to visit my aunties in England, I was to go, we are not going till August I asked tonight if it was possible for me to have the week off but be back for the weekend, Paul refused and told me I could go on holiday in September, yet when someone else asked they where allowed to go... I just found it unfair, I even checked the rota and the book, no one has booked the week I wanted off. I've been there over a year and I've had three day's off THREE! one was for the day of my nana's funeral, and the other two was when I was in Scotland seeing my brother pass out, I just find it unfair. I was giving over a month notice, I would get it if I was going next week...

The girl at work tonight that caused me problems last week was a right tit tonight, she was horrible. She sat on her arse and made me an Gavin do all the work all night, despite me having really hurt my back being unable to bed and having severe knee pains,and Gavin was ill. Gavin has only been working with us for a few weeks and is still getting the hang of things, Paul made me the person who shows him what to do and keep an eye on him, I asked the girl if she could keep an eye on him will I went to the loo... Her reaction was shocking, she screamed at me, called me stupid and useless, that was fine I still went to the loo. Was calling the bingo, once again she grabbed me pulled me out of the chair and called me stupid cunt and that I should just drop dead...I really don't know how much longer I can deal with this for... I love working there, I really do, But I'm scared to go in... She's doing the box tomorrow, and I'm so scared that she's gonna do it again. The bosses are still doing nothing about it, despite me now crying my eyes out not wanting to go back, I'm really thinking about phoning in sick tomorrow... I can't do this anymore, I want it to stop.
    Done with everything now, can't do any of this anymore. I just want to leave.