Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sleepover Thread! Revisited

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lauren92 wrote: »
    Oh oops. No KC you must not buy these shoes they sound horrible and would be a really bad buy.....that better? :p

Hahaha :d that totally worked..... :chin:
  • Options
    kimmler wrote: »
    Ha ha ha ha, if that does not work I don't know what will!

Haha she is funny isn't she!
  • Options
    Haha she is funny isn't she!

She is a diamond!
  • Options
    Sounds like you are depressed, have you spoken to someone over this? I bet the site of the horses cheers you up.

not recenntly no, but i do have depression and ptsd. they do cheer me up though
  • Options
    What else do you enjoy then katie?
  • Options
    katiejayne wrote: »
    not recenntly no, but i do have depression and ptsd. they do cheer me up though

I hope you have a long and successful career working with horses.
  • Options
    What else do you enjoy then katie?

drawing and baking
  • Options
    You like drawing? I love drawing! what do you like to draw?
  • Options
    Thats good Katie. What things do you like to draw? I wish I was creative. I try but whatever I picture I want something to look like what I do never does.....I know this doesn't help now but if you want to talk or send me a private message I don't mind. I suffer with depression and ptsd too. I know everyone is different so I can never understand how you feel but just a thought if it helps xx
  • Options
    drawing and baking

I'm no baker, but what do you love to bake?
  • Options
    I hope you have a long and successful career working with horses.

thanks
  • Options
    You like drawing? I love drawing! what do you like to draw?

horses
  • Options
    horses
    Thats awesome. I bet they are really good
  • Options
    Thats good Katie. What things do you like to draw? I wish I was creative. I try but whatever I picture I want something to look like what I do never does.....I know this doesn't help now but if you want to talk or send me a private message I don't mind. I suffer with depression and ptsd too. I know everyone is different so I can never understand how you feel but just a thought if it helps xx

horses. and thanks that means alot. why do you have ptsd if you dont mind me asking
  • Options
    horses

Nice :) I drew my dog once.
  • Options
    I'm no baker, but what do you love to bake?

mainly bake cakes, but sometimes cheese scones, fruit scones, plain scones, bicuits, miffins, pies, tarts, bread buns
  • Options
    Nice :) I drew my dog once.

Wish I was good at art, I could not draw a straight line or a circle to save myself! As for painting, I could just about tell the different colours and that was it. Ha ha
  • Options
    horses. and thanks that means alot. why do you have ptsd if you dont mind me asking

Its not really the kind of thing I want to say on here as I don't really tell people but the short story is I was sexually abused/raped and attacked when I was 12. I'm 21 now and only just started dealing with it....:/
  • Options
    mainly bake cakes, but sometimes cheese scones, fruit scones, plain scones, bicuits, miffins, pies, tarts, bread buns

You will make someone a good wife!
  • Options
    Its not really the kind of thing I want to say on here as I don't really tell people but the short story is I was sexually abused/raped and attacked when I was 12. I'm 21 now and only just started dealing with it....:/

Damn, I sure hope the person(s) that did this to you, were caught and severly punished. I hope you got the support you needed over this. Thank you for sharing that with us.
  • Options

Aww Lc! really big hugs! *hug* I know exactly what you're going through. I'm here if you ever want to chat about it, and so is everyone else on here.
  • Options

im really sorry, i was too from 14-16, thats why the drinking started, im 18.
  • Options
    You will make someone a good wife!

i ddont want to, im kinda scared of males
  • Options
    im really sorry, i was too from 14-16, thats why the drinking started, im 18.

Hey, I'm sorry to read that too, hopefully who ever was abusing you is under a bus!
  • Options
    Hey, I'm sorry to read that too, hopefully who ever was abusing you is under a bus!

no, still out and about
  • Options
    i ddont want to, im kinda scared of males

I can understand why, but we are not all like that, I hope you realise that 99.99% of us don't get off on abusing women.
  • Options
    Mine was when I was 12 and 13. They are still walking free today due to lack of evidence apparently. Sorry to hear that with you guys too. Some people out there are complete pricks who take advantage and don't deserve a life on this world
  • Options
    Mine was when I was 12 and 13. They are still walking free today due to lack of evidence apparently. Sorry to hear that with you guys too. Some people out there are complete pricks who take advantage and don't deserve a life on this world

mine was the same, i only told someone last year so there wasnt any forensic evidence
  • Options
    They'll get what's coming to them. Karma.
  • Options
    mine was the same, i only told someone last year so there wasnt any forensic evidence

I did the same and only told someone a couple of years later. Wish I hadn't said anything at all to be honest but hey ho. Can't change the past