Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sleepover Thread! Revisited

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    kimmler wrote: »
    Sorry for you loss, were you two very close? Try to remember all the good times you had together.

not really i hardly knew her but seems to be hitting me harder than when i lost my uncle last year
  • Options
    I didn't realise that was you in chat KatieJayne.
    Big hugs *hug*
  • Options
    It would be but last Sunday the ref blew the whistle and I tripped over my feet and landed on one of the oppostion players, who was not happy as I feel over I crashed into him and landed face first on the ground.
  • Options
    It will take time to get over that loss. Why it's hitting you hard will become clear to you but she must have meant a lot to you.
  • Options
    It would be but last Sunday the ref blew the whistle and I tripped over my feet and landed on one of the oppostion players, who was not happy as I feel over I crashed into him and landed face first on the ground.

Oops..
  • Options
    sorry i went quiet but finding it hard ti concentrate and cant stop crying, or drinking for that matter
  • Options
    Sorry to read that, drink is not the answer but if you need a drink to get over the loss then go ahead. You really are in a bad way huh?
  • Options
    We're here for you katie, please remember that.

What are you doing at the weekend? I'm going to the local bonfire on saturday, is there anything like that going on near where you live?
  • Options
    Remember we are here for you and all help each other. Do you have your own horse?
  • Options
    Sorry to read that, drink is not the answer but if you need a drink to get over the loss then go ahead. You really are in a bad way huh?

i always drank for as long as i can remember, since i was about 15 16 im 18 now
  • Options
    We're here for you katie, please remember that.

What are you doing at the weekend? I'm going to the local bonfire on saturday, is there anything like that going on near where you live?

no im scared of fireworks, and i'll be working
  • Options
    Good to hear you have a job, what is it that you do?
  • Options
    katiejayne wrote: »
    i always drank for as long as i can remember, since i was about 15 16 im 18 now

Why did you start drinking at that young age?
  • Options
    It must be really hard KatieJayne to stop now especially as its something that you are used to as a coping strategy. Have you ever tried anything else or had any support with it?
  • Options
    Yeah, I don't like how loud the fireworks are. I have to cover my ears.
  • Options
    Lauren92 wrote: »
    Remember we are here for you and all help each other. Do you have your own horse?

i have a horses on free loan, and my friend whos horses it is always says shes mine too, so kinda have my own.
  • Options
    Good to hear you have a job, what is it that you do?

im a stable hand at a local riding school
  • Options
    Oh wow that is awesome about the horses. I ride my friends too as they have them but she is at uni most the year. Do you compete at all?
  • Options
    Aww that's nice Katie :)

Lc.... I've seen some boots I want to buy!
  • Options
    It must be really hard KatieJayne to stop now especially as its something that you are used to as a coping strategy. Have you ever tried anything else or had any support with it?

ive tried other things, but negative too, infact i still do some. selfharm, cleaning, eating and purging or not eating
  • Options
    ooooo what they like? where from?
  • Options
    Oh Katie. Sounds really tough. Do you think talking on here might help or talking to a friend when you feel really low? I know its easy for me to say this as I struggle with SH too but we are here to help you through it
  • Options
    im a stable hand at a local riding school

Sounds brilliant, do you love your job, I bet you do, sounds like you love working with horses.
  • Options
    Oh wow that is awesome about the horses. I ride my friends too as they have them but she is at uni most the year. Do you compete at all?

not atm cause only been riding her since end of summer and she was unfit as my friend has 10 all together and didnt have time to ride them all the time with work and her 3yo daughter. but she said i can when she gets fitter if i want to
  • Options
    Oh Katie. Sounds really tough. Do you think talking on here might help or talking to a friend when you feel really low? I know its easy for me to say this as I struggle with SH too but we are here to help you through it

well i talk to my horse riding instructor about stuff she really helps i just think theres so many different things to battle, i have to work out which to battle first rather tan trying to battle them all at once
  • Options
    They're a black seude with a buckle at the top and a little heel.
    This is not good.. you need to talk me out of this..
  • Options
    Sounds brilliant, do you love your job, I bet you do, sounds like you love working with horses.

yeah i do although sometimes is really hard work, ad alot of the time atm i dont even feel up to leaving the house at all
  • Options
    Oh oops. No KC you must not buy these shoes they sound horrible and would be a really bad buy.....that better? :p
  • Options
    yeah i do although sometimes is really hard work, ad alot of the time atm i dont even feel up to leaving the house at all

Sounds like you are depressed, have you spoken to someone over this? I bet the site of the horses cheers you up.
  • Options
    Oh oops. No KC you must not buy these shoes they sound horrible and would be a really bad buy.....that better? :p

Ha ha ha ha, if that does not work I don't know what will!