Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sleepover Thread! Revisited

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I asked on chat tonight if we have a thread for late night chatters and there's one but,the user is not present so, we can't post there anymore.

But, because it was their idea so, the same title but new thread and we can all post here:

Hello and Welcome :d

Comments

• Options
    Evening!
  • Options
    Evening!
  • Options
    Hello! What's everyone doing? And well done wolf! :)
  • Options
    Thanks Butterfly and I'm actually looking at the other sleepover thread, it is hilarious and fun. Plus, I'm listening to songs loud and texting. How about you?
  • Options
    Just on here now. Thinking about whether or not I should put a film on, and if so which film. Bought loads of new ones recently that I haven't seen.
  • Options
    I'd go with a light comedy at night. Which ones you got?
  • Options
    Comedies are my fave, or supernatural horrors. I have got bridesmaids which is a comedy, I've seen it a million times haha its one of my favorite films of all time. Its so funny. I've got a few new romance/ comedies which I could watch.
    .. don't remember what they're all called though :)
  • Options
    I'm staying up til midnight so that I can fall asleep more easily when I go to bed.
  • Options
    I can't sleep well because of nightmares and I slept all day long, so not sleepy.
  • Options
    That's why I stay up late too random girl :) what are you up to?
  • Options
    Eating cheese on toast.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    Eating cheese on toast.

Cheese and toast are nommy and just the way to go :heart: Have an urge for cheese and toast myself now!
  • Options
    **Angel** wrote: »
    Cheese and toast are nommy and just the way to go :heart: Have an urge for cheese and toast myself now!

I can't sleep :(
  • Options
    Are you okay Rg? Maybe you could put the TV on quietly, this may help you fall to sleep. It helps me. *hug*
  • Options
    Are you okay Rg? Maybe you could put the TV on quietly, this may help you fall to sleep. It helps me. *hug*

yeah I'm ok. I don't have a tv in the bedroom but I'm going to stay in the lounge for a bit longer. I need to sleep less in the day then I could sleep better at night.
  • Options
    Well glad you're okay :) you'll be able to sleep soon hopefully
  • Options
    Well glad you're okay :) you'll be able to sleep soon hopefully

How are you?
  • Options
    Sorry, had a bad night. Hope you managed to get some sleep Rg
  • Options
    This is the thread lauren! :) so if you're awake late and want to chat about anything at all this is the thread.
  • Options
    Hey Butterfly :) Thank you for tonight. you ok?!
  • Options
    Chat has made me feel a bit better, was laughing at the end at what fiend accidentally did :D I'm alright at the moment.. How are you feeling?
  • Options
    I am really glad I have found chat and TS. People seem really friendly and put up with me :p. I was trying to keep up with that but couldn't work out what fiend did. I'm not too bad at the moment. Not feeling brilliant but never seem to in the evening but trying to keep myself busy
  • Options
    I joined TS in 2011 but after a bit, when I met my ex boyfriend, I didn't log on for a while but coming back has to be the best thing I did. I love it here and I'm going to be on here forever!! I had forgotton how good it is here.
    Haha it was funny, I won't say on here though in case a certain person see's.
    Well I'm awake late every night and just spend my time looking around TS so I'll talk to you until you can go to sleep. What are you doing tomorrow?
  • Options
    aww thank you :). I have a day without any appointments so I think I'm going to catch up on some telly and going for a coffee with one of my friends who is back from Germany where she is based in the army so will be good to catch up and then not sure. I find at night I can never get to sleep because I can't switch off and my brain just goes crazy. You got a busy day planned tomorrow?
  • Options
    Glad you're meeting a friend :) That should be good for you. Plus telly is always good!
    Tomorrow, as part of my pledge, I will be walking the dog twice, might dye my hair if I don't feel down, might watch moulin rouge as I've never seen it.. Not got much planned as you can see haha. Chats on tomorrow evening though :)
  • Options
    I like getting out the house when I can. Will be much easier when I get my car! What dog have you got? I hate the fact that because of my left leg being weak I can't really walk mine at the moment so she is getting a bit neglected as I'm the one to normally walk her during the week. I keep thinking about dying my hair but then keep changing my mind.
    Yeah chat is on :)!
  • Options
    When do you actually get your car then?
    Sorry to hear that.. I hope it's a bit better soon. I have a westie. Had a german shepard but my ex kept her. What dog have you got?
  • Options
    I am supposed to go and pick it up on Saturday and have let a deposit on it but I am selling my car I've got at the moment and the person buying it has left a deposit and are meant to be picking it up on Friday but I guess there is a small chance they may pull out. So fingers crossed it all goes to plan and from Saturday I will have freedom. I have a beagle called Maisie who I think I love too much.
  • Options
    Well good luck with it all. Aww it's good you love your dog that much! I think my best friends have always been the dogs. I've got my little cat though who I love very much. Since I've moved house he's been very clingy with me.
  • Options
    Thank you :). I have a cat too! But I'm definitely more of a dog person. I'm tired tonight so I am really hoping that I will sleep well tonight!