Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

just needing some support right now :')

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I just want to be happy, live my life free from anxiety and stress. I know that's not always possible in todays world, but it would be nice :)
    but mostly, I just want to be happy, feel like I have support at home and not feel so lonely in all this :(
  • Options
    Have you ever come into support chat? On here, could help you.
    Do you have any support face to face in place?
  • Options
    no, whats a support chat? :)
    only my bf...my counselling seshes are over the phone :)
    I was thinking about possibly popping into my local Samaritans when I get really low, then I could just let it all out :)
  • Options
    Support chat is a chance for you to discuss problems you may be experiencing, and also get peer to peer support.

Here is the link. Chat is on tonight at 8pm-10pm, Also it runs on Wednesday 8-10pm and also Sunday 7-9pm

Also general chat is great for a distraction, we chat about anything non support related. Its great to chill, and get away from your problems for an hour a week :) This runs on Monday with Wayne, 7-8pm

Heres the chat link :)

http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat
  • Options
    thanks for that :)

im going to sleep on this whole situation tonite, see how I feel tomorrow. thankyou for your help, ClaireStephanie :) x
  • Options
    Yeah a good nights sleep will help :)

Anytime lovely. I care, and so do many others on the boards. I think you could benefit from support chat, to get peer to peer support. At least you know the times now, and you can come along to it when you feel up to it <3

Please take care, and hopefully you get some sleep. Remember what I have said :)
  • Options
    Go for a good advice and will be better to go for a medical advice.