Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

just needing some support right now :')

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Has this happened before?
    The only way you will be reassured is by taking a test cos I can tell your worried and nothing I can say is going to help

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
  • Options
    Hey MaddleyLove

As the others have said, if you think you're at risk of being pregnant it's best to head over to a doctor and get a test. Your GP can also have a chat to you about the anxiety you feel when you've had sexual contact with your boyfriend.
  • Options
    How you doing now hun? :)
  • Options
    hmm.... I don't know :( I feel better tonite, not so fearful, but still I know itll all just start again pretty soon :( im supposed to be having CBT, but no ones got back to me in a month and a half, so I might ring up at some point :) thanks for asking :') btw, do you know if theres going to be another live chat with a sexual health nurse soon? xx
  • Options
    *hugs*
    keep posting, there will always be somebody to talk to.. With regards to CBT, I know that waiting lists can be a while. I am currently on the list for CBT and have been waiting quite a while, but maybe ringing them up could at least keep you in the loop with what is going on. :)

Expert chats will be posted in this thread. :) So I don't know when there will next be one with the sexual health nurse, but in the meantime you could use askTheSite :)

Hope this has helped.
    Keep posting, we are here for you
  • Options
    why I don't just kill myself i don't know. id be a happier place, where nothing could hurt me, nobody could turn me into this wreck of a person that I am now. everyone would just forget about me, my family would move on and my bf would soon forget I ever exsited, we ever met, he'd meet someone else and be happy. that's what hurts the most.
  • Options
    Hi Maddley

I'm sorry to read your last post, you sound very low and confused *hug*

I'm wondering if there's more to your concerns than being worried about being pregnant? You've had loads of advice and reassurance on this thread already, explaining that it's very unlikely that you would be pregnant in these circumstances - is there anything deeper going on here?

We're here if you feel you can open up more, but remember that if you're feeling very desperate there is always Samaritans to talk to. They'll listen to whatever your worries are and they won't judge you. here are the details:
    http://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help-you/contact-us
    08457 90 90 90

Take care
    Spanner
  • Options
    what if I don't get my period? I cant cope with this again, please, I don't want to go back to that dark place I was at... I couldnt survive it again.

I just emailed the Samaritans, I would ring them but I have family here.
  • Options
    Killing yourself wont solve anything, and people would miss you, and you are only thinking and saying they wont cos your hurting. But if you think deep down, you know they will miss you.

I agree with what spanner has posted, and I would like to throw in that you can also text them, if you don't want to phone them. I sometimes text them when I feel bad, and you normally get a reply within an hour or so, depending on how busy they are, but it could really benefit you, we can only offer you advice we can't help when you are in a crisis, we are not trained, but there are people who can help you. :)

Text number is: 07725909090
  • Options
    Why wouldn't you get your period though? I don't understand, I think in all honesty, the only way you will be able to stop worrying is going to your GP and taking a test.
  • Options
    itll be positive :( ill either be pregnant from the unprotected genital contact I had in December, or ill be pregnant by some freak occurrence from the fingering I had this month :(
  • Options
    Why are you so convinced your gonna be pregnant? I really am struggling to understand.

The only way you are going to find out is by taking a test, so my advice to you is to take the text just to stop your worrying, or listen to what others have said on here about the possibility of you being pregnant is non existent. It's your choice, we can only offer advice, and I personally feel like I am repeating myself, we want to be here for you, but in reality you need to make the choice yourself. :)
  • Options
    I wish I could just live my life again. I should never have started this. I want to go back to how I was.
  • Options
    Started what? Is there more to this than your posting about?

• Options
    I should never have got into a relationship (this is my 1st), ive cried so much since I started having sex. its destroying me.
  • Options
    How old are you?

• Options
  • Options
    Have you thought about talking to your gp about this?

• Options
    I went, she gave a prescription for the pill but I felt I wasn't ready to go on it. I think I have underlying anxiety/OCD problems that need addressing, but im scared to go again :'(
  • Options
    Well firstly its good that you have recognised that you are not ready to take the pill. But I do think you should speak to your doctor about this cos its always good to keep your gp informed. I used to be really dishonest with my gp for so.long. But when I started to open up I realised that I can get the support and its okay to ask for help.
    I think chatting to your gp would really benefit you and you honestly dont need to be scared or worried.

• Options
    im scared I wont get the help I need, that she'll just tell me its all in my head and that im being silly... but this is a real issue, I just KNOW I have OCD :(
  • Options
    She wont be a very good gp if she tells you that its all in your head. Mental health is important and you deserve the help and support.
    You know you can see another doctor if you dont feel comfortable talking to her.

• Options
    Hi again Maddley
    Claire's been giving you some great advice, I just wonder if you've also spoken to your boyfriend properly about how you're feeling? From what you've been posting on here, it really sounds like you aren't ready for the sexual elements of the relationship. Has he been pushing you further than you feel ready to go? It can sometimes feel like we have no option other than to go along with something our partner wants - especially when we care for them a lot, but there is always another option - and if he cares for you he'll respect that.

We've got some really good articles on TheSite about how to know when you're ready - please take a read and then consider having a chat with your boyfriend:

Am I ready for sex?

How to say no to sex

*hug*
  • Options
    Thanks Spanner
    Glad somebody thought I was offering some good advice. I agree with spanner maddley. It seems like there is more to this than what is being posted on here, it's okay to hold back about certain things, but then it's also important to chat to somebody about things. Maybe chatting to your boyfriend is what you need. :)
  • Options
    so I ended up having what I assume was my period, and was fine for a few days before I woke up feeling ill and had sharp,upper stomach pains and loose stools. a few other people (such as my bf and his mum) also didn't feel very well at the same time, which probably means it was a 24 hour stomach bug but now im back to square one :( I have another CBT assessment on Friday, and I am going to talk to the sexual health nurse at college next week.
    I don't know what to think, im confused about how I feel :'(
  • Options
    Back to square one how?
  • Options
    worrying about pregnancy :/ ive had 3/4 periods since my big risk in December, so I think I can be sure im not pregnant from that, its just something happened last month (manual sex) and im so worried we had genital contact I didn't notice. I got what I assume was my period afterwards, but im still concerned :(
  • Options
    You have had NO big risks, as you have never had penetrative sex.
  • Options
    I have, just not since last year. I just feel so stuck inside my own head, I get these thoughts going round and round, getting worse and worse until I cant take it anymore :( I probably am pregnant. what will I do?
  • Options
    Have you had unprotected full penetrative sex?