Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

just needing some support right now :')

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    no. never. last time I had protected penetrative sex was last September.
  • Options
    Then you've never had a big risk. Not once. Ever.

Your anxiety over this is what is really concerning. Rationally you've got nothing to be concerned about, you continue to have your periods, you've taken pregnancy tests and had them come back negative, it's been 4 months and you're not showing a bump.

The fact that you are still so very worried is really an issue though. Why are you so frightened?
  • Options
    what would I do if I was? id be so scared, feel so guilty, id let down my parents, I couldnt live with the fact I ruined both mine and my bf's lives.....and what if I didn't love them enough?
  • Options
    The easy answer here is to stop having sex, any kind of sex, until you're ready.

But I think that there's some sort of underlying issue and I'm not sure what or why, plenty of my peers have had the experiences you have had, but without this spike of anxiety.
  • Options
    I hope a counsellor and the sexual health nurse will be able to help me.
  • Options
    When are you seeing them?
  • Options
    Hope your okay.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
  • Options
    counsellor on the phone on Friday, nurse hopefully next Tuesday. thanks ClaireStephanie :)
  • Options
    Good, talk to them about the underlying issues.
  • Options
    ive been seeing that upper abdominal pain can be a symptom of pregnancy :(
  • Options
    Its okay. I think you deserve to find out whats going on, this seems to off been going on for quite a while now.
  • Options
    I had my counselling sesh, got another soon, and went to see the CASH nurse at my clinic at college, she said I could just go into the hospital on Friday and get the implant put in. really scared about the pregnancy test tho :/
  • Options
    On friday, they'll do a test and it will be negative, and then they'll put in the implant. happy days.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    On friday, they'll do a test and it will be negative, and then they'll put in the implant. happy days.

What Fiend said :)

• Options
    I KNOW I sound stupid. I KNOW I sound ridiculous. I CANT HELP IT. WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT OUT OF ME WHAT THEY CANT HAVE? why can't people just want me to be happy? why do I spend every day trying to please everybody else? I know I sound selfish, but until people have experienced anxiety like me you will never understand why I have written the things I have on here. I admit it, I've fallen into the trap of giving into my boyfriend because I don't want to lose him. There, I said it. I wish I could take back what I've done. I've caused nothing but trouble for EVERYONE, everyone here, everyone in my life. I wish I never started this. I wish I never started this.

:(
  • Options
    Nobody has said you sound stupid. You just have a lot going on and need the reassurance :) that doesnt make you stupid. It makes you human. :)

• Options
    booked in for 24th may for implant insertion. still no period tho :'( got PMS but I just know I wont get it :(
  • Options
    Wont get what?
    Its really good that you have an appointment :)
  • Options
    my period :'(
    my mum keeps asking if ive started- I feel so guilty and sad to say no, she'll keep onto me till I get it, which I porbably wont this month, then shell start asking questions and I couldnt cope with her being sad and disappointed in me :'(
  • Options
    How old are you?
    Is this your first time starting your period or have you had problems with periods in the past?

• Options
    18-had it for years. last year sometimes went a little crazy bc of my anxiety and depression. she was onto me then, we were a convo away from her asking if I was pregnant, I think she discussed it with my older sister :/
  • Options
    Maybe your period could be not coming due to being stressed. This thread has been going on for a while and it seems to me like you have been in distress for quite a while. Maybe trying to relax will help. :)

• Options
    i hate myself. I hate myself for putting us through this. I wish id never been born. then he could be happy with someone else I wouldn't be in this situation.
  • Options
    Hating yourself wont solve anything. This isnt your fault.

• Options
    ohh but it is. if im pregnant itll be my fault that ive ruined the lives of many people, mine included. I cant deal with that. if I wasn't born, it would all be ok. everyone would be happy.
  • Options
    I hope this doesn't sound harsh, sorry if it does. But it seems to me that no matter what we say to you it's not going to help you. I think you need to stop doubting yourself and worrying so much. This thread has been going on since January, thats a long time. It's really good that you are seeking advice, and I am not saying that you shouldn't post on here, but we have offered you lots of help and reassurance and I get the sense that your still struggling.
    Sorry if that seems really harsh.
  • Options
    no, it doesnt...its what I need to hear. theres no way out of this but to get help, which I am doing, so hopefully itll start to help me :) im just feel so lonely, like a little girl lost, lost in my own mind, and I don't know how or when ill find myself again :( I see everyone else, other girls who are able to have sex with no worries, no nothing, just do it and still be happy....why cant I be like that? I just want to be normal :'(
    sorry for bothering you all with it, but it helps to talk x
  • Options
    Its okay if you want to talk, but sometimes its about making positive steps to getting yourself feeling okay again. I have had to learn that and it's not easy but it is worth it.
    You haven't bothered me at all. We are all here to help. We don't mind listening to you, and replying back. I just think maybe you need you on your own need to think about what you really want and need.
  • Options
    just knowing theres someone there to listen to my fears, where I can be honest about whats upsetting me, makes all the difference. :)
  • Options
    Were always here if you need a chat. Your not alone. But maybe have a think about what you think will help you feel better. You can chat on here about your thoughts if you want. :)