Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

just needing some support right now :')

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I hope you are okay lovely. Its great to see you posting on here. To get support. You should be proud of yourself lovely :)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
  • Options
    im so broken, so worn down. I cant test again. I just cant. I wont cope. I cant let anyone else know. I have to go through this alone :'(

I don't understand.

You didn't have penatrative sex.
    He didn't ejaculate.
    You've taken emergency contraception.
    Had a period.
    Taken a test that was negative.
    Had another period.

Why would you need to test again, why do you still think you're pregnant when ALL signs indicate that you're not?
  • Options
    I cant. I cant. I really cant go and see someone, im really too frightened. this is it. the end of my life. im going to be pregnant and im not strong enough to have an abortion, not strong enough to have a baby, I don't want one. I know what I should do. spare everyone disappointment and a lifetime of regret.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but you need to calm down and try to think rationally. you are NOT pregnant. why would having another period after a negative test mean you are? sorry but you are making a big fuss out of nothing. please ring an advice line for help if you are still panicking.
  • Options
    what if the test was wrong?? :'(
  • Options
    U be fine hun x
  • Options
    what if the test was wrong?? :'(

You've had two periods, no penetrative sex, no ejaculation, and taken emergency contraception. Why would the test be wrong?
  • Options
    This thread is really confusing me :s

• Options
    dont you think im confused? don't you think I was confused to find I was bleeding heavily when my period was not due? don't you think im confused about why I feel so displaced from reality and alone and sad and anxious and stressed all the time? lucky you, with just the thread to confuse you.
  • Options
    Chill I was only saying.
    You have no idea what other things I may be going through. So it's a bit harsh to just say "Lucky you, with just the thread to confuse you" I am just saying.
  • Options
    sorry, really sorry :'(( I shouldn't have said that, im just feeling desperate, ive never said that to anyone before, don't know what came over me, sorry :'(( xx
  • Options
    yeah we all going through things.. may be worth remembering :)
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    im so broken, so worn down. I cant test again. I just cant. I wont cope. I cant let anyone else know. I have to go through this alone :'(

Hey Maddley, how are you doing? You don't have to be alone - there's always someone at the end of a line to listen to your fears and help you to understand what's happening, although I know it can be hard to make calls when your parents are around. *hug* Can I just double check how old you are?
  • Options
    18 :) just did another test, negative.
  • Options
    How are you feeling?

• Options
    not great :( I take the test, im fine for five minutes, then I think what if I took it wrong? what if it didn't come up but I am pregnant?
  • Options
    Why are you so convinced your pregnant? :s

• Options
    I don't know :'( bc I took a risk with unprotected genital contact, I know its not a big risk but I still consciously took that risk and now I feel so guilty bc I promised the boyf Id get an implant but I really don't know if I want to have sex anymore :'(
  • Options
    It sounds like things are quite tough for you at the minute. Have you talked to anybody about these worries that you having? You shouldn't feel guilty we all make mistakes lovely. Everything is going to be alright :)
  • Options
    Heya everyone :)

things have been a lot better for me recently- ive figured that my last, unusual period could just have been a short cycle- 27 days- so that's not too much to worry about :)

I started my period last night, but its still rather light... should I worry? :/
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    I do hope not :/ this makes it three periods, and one neg preg test, I do hope im okay, as I plan to get the implant soon :)
  • Options
    im back :(

WHYYYY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF??????

manual sex this time, don't think there was genital contact but worried I didn't notice if there was :'(
  • Options
    Do what to yourself? :s
  • Options
    make myself worry by doing things I know will result in anxiety for me :(
  • Options
    Would you be able to explain a little more, I am unsure of what advice to give you cos I don't fully understand!
  • Options
    I had manual sex with my bf, now im worried im gona get pregnant, im worried that we touched genitals and I didn't notice and ill be pregnant :(
  • Options
    You would notice that sort of thing, I reckon the only way to reassure you is for you to take a test cos it's like when you get something into your head and think about it over and over it's not healthy, and you need to know, for your own sanity, cos worrying isn't gonna solve anything :)
  • Options
    would I really have noticed? I definitely didn't intend for it to happen if it did, I try to avoid all contact :/ im going out my mind, I keep thinking of scenarios where we would have touched and I could've gotten pregnant :'(
  • Options
    you need to calm down for starters :) cos worrying wont solve anything trust me :D
    I honestly think you would notice if you touched.
  • Options
    I cant calm down :( I cant survive this whole situation again :'(