Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    I was on a forum 
    Posted a comic thing im only doing a really rough version I said for practice (I wanted to do something much quicker and in preparation for a bigger better project) i will take some like critique and help

But what I got while had some helpful was all negative
    So I was sort of okay with it but really off put

I posted something on a thread and I got a angry reply from the person that made the thread
    The last post wasn't that old like maybe 5 months old but I didn't see the exact date and the thread made maybe 6 months ago. I just happened to find it and it was very relevant.
    I was just replying nicely and interested in the topic and literally get bashed for that like thanks. 

So I felt that forum is too blegh and im taking a break from it
    Since I posted the comic there not sure I will continue anymore

Ya know I wanted to do something not so great but still tell a story and improve over time at drawing something quickly but it feels like straight away bashed in a way. I think critique is really great but feels like just pure negative
    I know one person seemed like it was fine and gave me likes but
    Meanwhile ppl elsewhere get away with stick ppl blocvs on mspaint etc and I havent even gotten to writing much yet and already judged like I fele I should just give up already because i feel like not a chance to try. 

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    edited December 2020
    Got a song stuck in my head and it is annoying me.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Sat on a random bench in the street just crying. I'm sick and tired of trying to do what's best for me and never being fucking listened to. 
    Fuck the mental health team. Fuck it all
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Wisdom teeth are really hurting
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Was having such a nice sleep until get woken up to eat 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    Sending big hugs @Laine <3 tomorrow is a new day and yes hopefully a much better one!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    The card lid on the box of roses ripped off while j was holding it and now there's chocolates all over the car.. can't reach any either 
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    This is so awful I know. 

So TRIGGER WARNING. OFFENSIVE STUFF
    (I hope this is a safe place to put our shameful thoughts)

In my head i keep getting jealous of people who are doing better in life. Which is pretty much near enough everyone. But if I’m jelous of someone who is overweight. My brain just automatically goes like “well atleast I’m not overweight “

• Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie I recall thinking a similar way once soon a time, I thought "well if I can't do well in life then at least I have the ED and I can do that". It's not a "you" thing,it's the ED talking,it's not a reflection of who you are as a person.
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I don't know why but lately I can go from happy to completely just done lol I want everything to leave me alone but it's not really possible cause it isn't as easy as simply being alone. I dunno sometimes I get easily irritated and insulted 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Big hugs @Laine we’re always here if you ever need anything.  <3 You’re an amazing wonderful person who helps so many people. You’re struggling and that’s ok, just know you’re never alone. <3 We’re always here. (Sorry if this was weird)  
  • Options
    I feel sick all of a sudden 😭
  • Options
    tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    edited January 2021
    Argh idk I shouldn't be upset but like the fact that one of my sort of friends (not like close one) posted a pic of celebrating which included another friend of mine as well as a few others.

That friend asked about meeting up months back and we were sort of meant to and didn't happen.

Then later they ask when im joining them .
    Well how can I join them if no one invited. Also i did say im not up to meeting in big groups inside (i.e. back when it was allowed). They were like same but yea after that nothing and i ask but im confused what they want me to do. Maybe they thought this other friend of mine was meant to invite me but like i havent talked to that friend since months and months back and the last time they did they didnt even seem like they wanted to talk to me anymore. Which kinda made me feel bad since I considered that person a good friend. 

I don't think the photo is from last year so
    I swear u aren't actually meant to meet up atm even outside tho. (The rules r confusing tho) U aren't even meant to travel for random stuff unless idk they cycled or walked. I guess i wouldn't have gone anyway but it confuses me why ppl are still meeting ;P  though i think some of those people might be housemates which in that case that might make sense. I have to be careful anyway to protect older family.

I think It's kinda more frustrating not necessarily because i wanted to be there but I haven't seen anyone other than my family for ages (and a few family friends and neighbours). And had almost no christmas or new year celebrations here. And im here at home trying to follow rules and idk what other ppl r doing. 
  • Options
    such a massive headache 😓😓😓😓😓
  • Options
    I just feel pushed over the edge. 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Bad heart day I think out of breath easily lol was so good yesterday it's a shame 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Big hugs @GreenTea and @Liam , we all care about you a lot and we’re here if you ever need anything. <3
  • Options
    Crying. Want to scream. I'm so done. Everyone hates me. 
  • Options
    I had two frees at school and no clue where I could go. The study room lights were off and it was empty so I walked around like a lost lamb for half an hour. Until my head of year saw me and said I could go into the study room, I’m warm now but feel like an absolute idiot. 😂

• Options
    Just seen a high schooler shove another high schooler into the road of incoming traffic. 

Kids are Nasty
  • Options
    Can’t fucking breath
  • Options
    Big hugs @Shaunie here if you need anything  <3