Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Why do I keep getting headaches 😭
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    My body really hurts
  • Options
    Dying from second hand embarrassment
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Struggling to breath
  • Options
    Anyone else realise they get long thick hair around their scars? I’m only to have to only shave one arm all the time now. 
  • Options
    BOG OFF
  • Options
    Nerve damage all over my arm. Brilliant
  • Options
    DBT is too complicated for me

Also Can someone else post here too lol
    It’s been only me for a week which is weird
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Shaunie wrote: »
    DBT is too complicated for me

Also Can someone else post here too lol
    It’s been only me for a week which is weird

No worries on that @Shaunie this thread tends to be quieter than hugs but it’s for everyone so post as much as you need to :) sounds like DBT has been tough therapy can feel that way sometimes.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    They have so many acronyms and the booklets feel huge:(. Just mix’s up in my brain
  • Options
    Nothing bad will happen to you if you wasn’t a rude twat for once in your life (no one on here )
  • Options
    When people call you for their attention. Calling me makes me anxious and will not make me reply to you any faster
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Shaunie wrote: »
    When people call you for their attention. Calling me makes me anxious and will not make me reply to you any faster

Seriously why do people do this. It’s really annoying. They know I won’t answer. Just purely to get my attention
  • Options
    I can't stop crying.
  • Options
    I’m struggling to breath so bad I can’t sleep
  • Options
    Struggling to breathe :(
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I'm annoyed at people, work and with myself. 

• Options
    tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    Kinda like you know I sent art to someone who asked to see it. A lot of drawings and taht.
    I didn't get any comments on the drawings from them tho they did comment on the models i made. But i feel like my drawing is more important idk i guess i didnt send them the good ones and hopefully improved.
    Alao with someone i talking to a friend, I mentioned drawing and even tho I know that person likes drawing they skipped past the topic. I guess maybe we talked about it b4 or something but sometimes i feel like nobody likes my art and all at least my drawing stuff or there are too many good artists out there and sometimes its hard to even try when ppl just look past what u do. I want to start a art blog or something but motivation and competition and all that. And i feel like my style is niche or needs work and all and that people only complain.
  • Options
    tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    Last night I was feeling so bad so I left some groups some that planned to anyway but i also ended up leaving a group with some friends of mine in.
    I thought someone at least would message me about it which usually happens for others at least after a bit but i dunno nobody has least yet contacted me about it or said anything to me.
    I guess i wanted but i dun feel like wanting to rejoin either but i dun wan to get even further from ppl and idk almost makes me feel like thats why i left because they dun care about me anymore especially after a friend of mine i used to talk to everyday doesnt bother with me anymore.

Also what was annoying but maybe a good thing? Is that nhs rescheduled appointment earlier however they changed it to phone call again. This very same appointment they were meant to have earlier as a phone call however nobody bothered contacting me. Then i called them and they said i had missed it and yet no one contacted me and they said i had to reschedule and forced me to reschedule months ahead. I dunno what is even happening anymore tbh. There is not much point having phone call again tho since i already had several calls b4 and want i needed was a physical check. But at least I hope I do get this one and im not told im have "missed it" again when i didnt i was in all day, gave correct number and everything :/
  • Options
    I'm really fucking tired
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Here to rant at my lawyer. Let's just say I'm not happy
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    edited March 2021
    I will give hints that I'm NOT OKAY or I'll outwardly say it but I won't beg for the help. Then people who kick and scream are prioritised and it annoys me so much.

WHY do people keep enabling this behaviour?

When I'm medicated it's a lot easier to just keep it all to myself but I feel like people don't take me seriously when I say that I'm not okay. Not being okay looks very different for each individual. I'll ethier talk about my problems or just self harm because this point its all that will help.
  • Options
    I wish I could go into my local pharmacy without them thinking I’m collecting my prescription. Feels like As soon as I walk in they have my prescription ready lol and haven’t said anything. Because I do get it once a week so they know me. But I wanted to go in just to get some bandage stuff but didn’t want to cause they would be looking for a prescription that don’t exist as soon as I walk in ahh and would be awkward.
  • Options
    I hate myself. Why is my forehead so big & my nose and face
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Sending me death threats doesn't make you look cool or hard. Get s grip
  • Options
    I’m so much pain
  • Options
    SkyeSkye Posts: 103 The Mix Convert
    Everything seems so exhausting to me, no matter how much I sleep or how much coffee I drink or how long I lay down, something inside me has given up...
    Won't you come over and watch the stars with me?

• Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Sending out hugs to everyone who needs them this evening <3
    Alis propriis volat