Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,032 Boards Guru
    Sending you lots of hugs @GreenTea. I hope you're okay <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    edited November 2019
    Just checking if this is working cause tried to post on another thread and wont let me because "body characeter is too short"

Edit. It worked
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Dropping a can of cider on my wooden flooring and just watching it fizz out everywhere while I flap around in a panic was not my plans for this evening
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    work are so pissed off with me cause the Dr gave me a sick line when I was spewing, it's not like I asked for a sick line  and what does it matter.. I wouldn't of been in anyway cause I was spewing 😡 when the meeting was over my manager was like 'and don't abuse sick lines again' am I wrong to be angry? Like they've never questioned sick lines before when it's to do with my mental health, but this is my ONLY sick line for physical health in over 2 years... just cause I have mental health problems does that mean I'm not allowed to be physically ill? Fuming.
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Why have appointments if they aren't kept to 🙃
  • Options
    Nothing is helping my jaw pain
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I'm just a useless dick. Cant do fuck all right.
  • Options
    I'm so fucking stupid.
  • Options
    Better off dead. I'm so fucking stupid and useless
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    This one hurdle I've been trying to get past has been a pain in the arse. My sanity is slowly DWINDLING. Weeks have passed and I can't seem to settle on an idea that's compatible with the brief.  

• Options

Mams accidently gone away with my meds in her pocket, so couldn't take my meds last night or this morning 😓 phoning up today to see if I can get another prescription, if not I'm med-less til Tuesday! 🙈😭 

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    I really need to stop making last minute plans to go into London to see friends. The stress is unreal
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    I really need to stop making last minute plans to go into London to see friends. The stress is unreal
    Ahhhhh you're comming to see me 😉

Jk jk I don't live in London lol
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    Urgh. I really want to go on the English department school trip in mid December but my mum won't let me. She says that it is because she won't be there to comfort me on the train if I have a panic attack or get overwhelmed. I am 13 years old for goodness sake. There are only 8 of us and there are 2 members of staff (so 1:4.)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    GreenTea said:
    Train pal is very helpful as their try and make it as cheap as possible 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    @davcr0ck the train is not cheap! Coach is much cheaper
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Emittingly yeah last minute, yeh it probably is 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    davcr0ck said:
    GreenTea said:
    Emittingly yeah last minute, yeh it probably is 

It's the same price I would of paid in advance too. It's never different
  • Options
    My jaw just doesnt stop hurting :(
  • Options
    I feel so bad. I just need to go to sleep
  • Options
    Went for my waterproof coat because it's due to rain a lot in London this weekend..but I'm fucking freezing. 
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie said:
    I feel so bad. I just need to go to sleep
    Poor thing, sending hugs <3
  • Options
    Get a 16-25 rail card if you don't already have one @davcr0ck @GreenTea
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,313 Part of The Furniture
    edited November 2019
    In addition to this, remember there's a 16-17 railcard that gives you 50% off all fares (not necessarily for you guys but for anyone else who happens to read this).
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    Mike said:
    In addition to this, remember there's a 16-17 railcard that gives you 50% off all fares (not necessarily for you guys but for anyone else who happens to read this).
    If any of you have PIP or disability living allowance, you might be eligible for the disability person's Railcard,

I got it last year right before they took my DLA away and it's still valid for three years 
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Im soo fucking fed up of my sistee stealing all my shit. Just taken and wore my ear rings. Um i dotn want them now. My only pair of that sorr. fuck off fucking asshole. Sometimes she literally does not give a shit about anything else but how she looks. She will trash my room to find an outfit like go the fuck away
  • Options
    work are so pissed off with me cause the Dr gave me a sick line when I was spewing, it's not like I asked for a sick line  and what does it matter.. I wouldn't of been in anyway cause I was spewing 😡 when the meeting was over my manager was like 'and don't abuse sick lines again' am I wrong to be angry? Like they've never questioned sick lines before when it's to do with my mental health, but this is my ONLY sick line for physical health in over 2 years... just cause I have mental health problems does that mean I'm not allowed to be physically ill? Fuming.
    Update: Just had a meeting with work about how they said I was abusing sick lines when I got one for being sick 🙈 apparently none of my mental health absences are affecting my absence rate cause it's an ongoing problem so when I'm physically ill they want it to affect my absence rate to stop others complaining/noticing 😊 if I knew that I would of explained it to my Dr! But they didn't want to tell me incase I start being off every other week for mental health which is understandable but I'm not going to abuse that, I would never make my mental health out to be worse than it is.. who would? But overall a good meeting 😁 (and I get to keep my bonus 💃 ) 
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    edited November 2019
    This is a test post
    (For some reason all the comments I try to make are a bit longer than they should be. That sort of thing where you need to click below the end of your text and press backspace to get rid of the unnecessary space? It's that but I don't need to press backspace, I've tried and it's not working and it's coming up on every thread I click on. Ignore this post, I was just testing to see if it would go away upon actually posting it.)

Waaaait a minute... The quotes are coming up weird as well. Is this just me or?
  • Options
    This is a test post
    (For some reason all the comments I try to make are a bit longer than they should be. That sort of thing where you need to click below the end of your text and press backspace to get rid of the unnecessary space? It's that but I don't need to press backspace, I've tried and it's not working and it's coming up on every thread I click on. Ignore this post, I was just testing to see if it would go away upon actually posting it.)

Waaaait a minute... The quotes are coming up weird as well. Is this just me or?

Quotes are faded for me too