Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @Kasa2103 it's the best thing for it tbh. Great excuse to watch some films and chill out for the day!
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    GreenTea said:
    @Kasa2103 it's the best thing for it tbh. Great excuse to watch some films and chill out for the day!
    Tomorrow- yes.
    Saturday- I am going to that show whether my knee hurts or not (even if I have to wear a knee brace- can easily get a black one.)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Kasa2103 said:
    GreenTea said:
    Tomorrow- yes.
    Saturday- I am going to that show whether my knee hurts or not (even if I have to wear a knee brace- can easily get a black one.)

Just be careful. You don't want to make it worse Kasa. Let a doctor check you over. 
    GreenTea said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    GreenTea said:
    Tomorrow- yes.

Just be careful. You don't want to make it worse Kasa. Let a doctor check you over. 
    I will be careful. At least it gives me a good reason to skip football tomorrow (will probably just go into the library as it is too cold to go outside and just watch.)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Shaunie said:
    Why is it so hard to find outdoor iceicle christmas lights that ate battery power
    Are. Not ate loll
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Why do people have to make such stupid rumors about the Queen. She did not die from a heart attack! She is alive and well waiting for Donald Trump to come to Buckingham Palace tonight. 
    Last time im ever taking laxatives 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    My sister is taking all my money when i have £50 & she has £6,000
    edited December 2019
    I cant take this. My sister is so fucking annoying. She makes me pay for her shit and sau she will pay me later and never does
    Im sooo sooo tired i cant cope 😭. All i ever wanna do is stay in bed and close my eyes. Even tho im not always always i sleep. I just dont even have the energy
    Can I go into any toilet at school without there being a crudley drawn penis or a swear word or insult  (sometimes all 3 or a mixture.) At least learn how to draw a penis if you want to draw one!
  • LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
    Want to put my Christmas tree up but not finding the energy.
    Well i think i may be dying
    my hands have never looked like this before. They feel swollen too

Fact of the day:If I dissapeared tonight no-one would care.
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Lubna said:
    Fact of the day:If I dissapeared tonight no-one would care.
    I'd care <3
    My older sister is sooo annoying. She comes round & eats all the food we have..... she basically only comes to see teddy, steal our only food we have .... then leave. 
    She asked my sister if she could have one of her sweets and she says no.... and shes just asking why. Probably cause youve just eaten anything. And when we went round her she couldnt even give my sister a bourbon. So basically both of my sisters are stingy af
    edited December 2019
    The police have told taxi company's not to take me anywhere if I ring up using my number!😮😡😭
    I think it's selfish and unfair that the police keep me alive knowing what is coming up. FOR GOD SAKE. There not protecting me by pulling me back and tackling me to the floor or putting me in handcuffs! THEY ARE DISTRESSING ME EVAN MORE!

#insomniafact
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    I am exsaughted 😴
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    I hope my nephew didn't notice Santa has tattoos 🙄😂 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    edited December 2019
    Ffs i feel half wake. Keep putting my rubbish in my laudary bin instead of actual bin ahah
    edited December 2019
    Umm i saw a facebook statues about someones kids christmas was ruined because amazon didnt wrap up the present so the kid saw it on the door step. 

And well im home alone and i asked for a hand mixer. But didnt think ill get it because i know im def getting speakers and a tablet. But ahh this has just came and its not in a box. I think its from amazon. And well i can see what my dad brought lol

Edit- my dads just came home and said thats weird cause he even writes its a gift - just incase 
    & it was from amazon
    Omg why does my dad give me the same food. Like once say like one thing. Then thats it - thats all im gunna live off. Well actually hate it no ive had too much short time.
    Its like im not a robot, food can be just for fuel but i mean i wanna enjoy it if i can lol
    :( I feel so stupid.
    I’m sick of these Side effects already and it’s only day 3 😴

if anyone had any good ways of getting rid of headaches that isn’t paracetamol  I would be much appreciated 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family

if anyone had any good ways of getting rid of headaches that isn’t paracetamol  I would be much appreciated 
    Is it a headache or migraine?

Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    davcr0ck said:

Is it a headache or migraine?

Side effects headache @davcr0ck
    I don’t know why my instagram account keep following random profile like weird ones like wedding stuff or one in some lanaguage i don’t know. Ive never clicked follow for all these. 
    Shaunie said:
    I don’t know why my instagram account keep following random profile like weird ones like wedding stuff or one in some lanaguage i don’t know. Ive never clicked follow for all these. 
    Are you sure that you have not been hacked? 
    Shaunie said:

You might want to reset your password etc...