Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Franki wrote: »
    I am pretty much convinced that everyone is ignoring me. I am completely invisible.

Yay. :(

Just thought I'd quote you in so you knew I wasn't ignoring you *hug*

I had a steamy session with my sort-of-ex-sort-of-not-ex-yesterday. I told him it was amazing. He told me I had etch-a-sketch nipples!!
  • Options
    Monday night's 6 o'clock news. 'nuff said.
  • Options
    Monserrat wrote: »
    Monday night's 6 o'clock news. 'nuff said.

What happened on Monday's six o' clock news?
  • Options
    Having a dog (or two) who insists on sitting on me. He also likes to use my laptop (the bit where the touchpad is) as a head rest.
  • Options
    grace wrote: »
    What happened on Monday's six o' clock news?

The upcoming depression. If 9 months of jobhunting was bad enough for me, this certainly does not do any favours. Apparently, it's going to go on for decades, similarly to post-war depression.
  • Options
    :impissed: charlie brooker engaged! damn you konnie huq.

first giles coren now this.
  • Options
    I have to go to the final day of an offensively horrid course tomorrow.
  • Options
    Monserrat wrote: »
    The upcoming depression. If 9 months of jobhunting was bad enough for me, this certainly does not do any favours. Apparently, it's going to go on for decades, similarly to post-war depression.

Hmm the story seems to be going here that we're coming OUT of the recession ...
  • Options
    :impissed: charlie brooker engaged! damn you konnie huq.

first giles coren now this.

:crying: I am life changingly gutted. Charlie Brooker is my soul mate hahaha :(
  • Options
    :crying: I am life changingly gutted. Charlie Brooker is my soul mate hahaha :(

mine too! but i trust him to continue the wrath of cynacism and not become all gushified. for one scary moment i thought he was engaged to aisleyene from big brother, the 'unlikely friendship' dun dun dun
  • Options
    AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Such a bad day.. bad fucking week actually. Had.Enough. Some days, BFL at school seems the best option.
    Xx
  • Options
    Stopped at the cake shop on the way home for a sticky willy, but when i got home and sat down with a cup of tea to eat it i discovered it was really hard and dry :grump:
  • Options
    A sticky willy? Sounds like a wet willy, but instead of putting your finger in your mouth you put it up your nose beforehand.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    A sticky willy? Sounds like a wet willy, but instead of putting your finger in your mouth you put it up your nose beforehand.

Ewwww , its actually a cake :yum:
  • Options
    I am pretty much convinced that everyone is ignoring me. I am completely invisible.

Yay. :(

I'll drop you a PM when I'm back. I might even send you a picture of my sun burnt ass-crack to cheer you up. But only if you're good.
  • Options
    Pretty much fed up with my mum living so far away. I can deal with it most of the time but sometimes it just really sucks not being able to go and see her whenever I like. Stupid Cape Town :(
  • Options
    I'll drop you a PM when I'm back. I might even send you a picture of my sun burnt ass-crack to cheer you up. But only if you're good.
    I wasn't talking about you :p. Although I can't say no to that :d.

My rant of the day is that last night I thought I would try and sleep without pills or earplugs just to see if I could. Took me two hours to get to sleep and I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep again for another two hours. I am almost out of pills because I have to take two instead of one for them to make any difference. Euuugh.
  • Options
    So I am talking to this girl on facebook and we are having an awesome time because basically we are both geeks talking about whatever.

It is 35°C in my room and I suggested that we should meet in some place in the city, like Sand in the City (like an artificial beach in the middle of the city. It's awesome to be there in the summer nights).

Turns out she can't, because her boyfriend is totally controlling and doesn't want her to meet with other boys.

Worst thing is, her boyfriend is an acquaintance of me...

pisses me off.
  • Options
    yes please! :D
  • Options
    Evenstar wrote: »
    yes please! :D
    I believe you'll find that was solely directed at me, sunshine :p.

New rant: took my sleeping pills two and a half hours ago. I'm only now getting tired enough to sleep but I know it'll still take me at least another half hour and Rich is going to call me and force me out of bed in six hours.
  • Options
    *sighs* my friend totally fucked up her police interview yesterday...
    Xx
  • Options
    I am far too tired :crying:
  • Options
    I am far too tired :crying:

All i can 'say' is *hug* (lots of em)

I'm having the opposite issue with sleep, this seroquel is knocking me out in the mornings!
  • Options
    my nana is unwell - last legs unwell. I'm upset about it, upset about the fact I may not be able to go away for my awesome weekend next week because of it :( Sigh.
  • Options
    ugh, I hate to say it but I've had so much more than enough of the bloke's kid for now and her constant whiney way of talking. Can't wait for her to leave tomorrow.

Feel a bit guilty for feeling this way but today is the 9th day of her staying here and I want to pull my hair out. Couldn't even sleep in because of her even though I'm beyond knackered. Ughhhhh.
  • Options
    Not that I'm into football, but I know it's obligatory to go to your nearest haunt with TV coverage. For me though, no disposable income (jobseekers) and no one to go out with.
  • Options
    G wrote: »
    I did 34km on the exercise bikes today :)

MrG did 34km on the execise bikes today :grump: :mad: :o
  • Options
    Only took me an hour too :D
  • Options
    :impissed: the horror :impissed:
  • Options
    3 words: Bitten too hard :(